• Published 6th Aug 2013
  • 343 Views, 0 Comments

An "ORANGE" of a day - Driftblade the drifter



It has oranges in it. Or a way to make the story feel like an orange, short story short, this is the tale of a dragon and his friends in thier odd and fun adventure.

  • ...
 0
 343

what an odd way to get some vitamin 'C'

~[in a strange cavern]~





Angel was witnessing something he never wanted to see in his little furry life. Everywhere he looked, blood, bones, and more he did not want to go into detail was strewn across the large room. The only things that seemed out of place was the tables with vials on it in one corner followed what seemed to be some medical table in another splattered what seemed to be several shades of blood in different colors all over it. Then there were the autonomy diagrams on certain areas in the room.

Seeing all this made him remove the contents of his bowls. This was certainly not a place he should be in right now. Wanting no more with this...this...site, he turned around wanting to go back to the room with the skeleton than this. As he did so his only way out was blocked by large shadowy serpent as tall as discord, or maybe even a little taller was blocking his path.

~what iS tHIs I sEe IN my coven of A HOm3, a verMin among THE FilTH of this WoRLd and nor mErE faceless one TO grEEt me,~ the Serpent spoke in a low dark echo-y tone as if it's voice was being spoken within a large crowd speaking all at the same time as it.

Angel's eye's dilated as his animal instincts were firing all flares in his head that he should get out , now!, or it would be all over for him, yet those eye's that serpent had were locked into his, and he felt a certain feel of calm and begin to ignore all the flares that were going off in his head, as if those eye's were telling him not run in in fright, for it would all be okay and over soon.

The serpent continued to stare into the little bunnies' eye's never breaking eye contact as one of the bulb like stems on his collar like neck began to slither and protrude it's self towards the rabbit in tell it was only inches from it's face. ~OpeN and DrinK ,~ It commanded, and the rabbit applied as it opened it's mouth to let the bulb like protrusion split open into three petal like fans and latch itself onto the rabbits mouth to begin pumping a yellow-y like fluid that would cut off all the nerves from the brain, preventing him from feeling any pain from the waist below permanently for the desired testing.

~GoOd,~
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

( at the place were sugar and spices are sweet, but were no one gets out)




Oran was sitting in a table " don't ask how' with a pink pony sitting on the other end. They were both staring at each other so intently as if one were to look away they would sees to exist into nothingness. On the other end of the bakery were the Cake's and they were still lost and lost for words that pinkie as not said a word for longer than even less than a second, for this to them was truly the real divine works of the gods them self's.

This would continue on if not by some miracle that the pink one finally spoke.

" THANKS FOR THE VITAMINS! I feel more healthy and chirper than a chirping bird on a chirp week, or do they chirp on a chirp week that is not a chirping week but a chopping week ,huh ," Pinky exclaimed in her bubbly of bubbly moo-haa's moods.

"you are so welcome my pink friend and are always welcome to help yourself to more if you wish, for I help those in need and hurt those in not."

" WE-SHOULD-TOTALLY-THROW-YOU-A-WELCOME-TO-PONYVILLE-AND-THANKS-FOR-THE-VITAMINS-AND-HELPING-MY-FRIENDS-PARTY!!!," followed with Pinkie shooting everything with her partycannon filling the room with decorations everywhere. Where she got the cannon and filled the room in decorations in a matter of seconds is still a mystery to many but Orange and Ideals as they new her secret. 'who is Ideals, well that would be spoilers and bloody annoying to explain.'

The party went off without a hitch, and this time no guards and princess's to mess it up to boot. Ponies were drinking, singing, and dancing to everything, and Gummy was talking about the mystery's of life to Oran while Mr. orange tried to rally the fruits in the fruit bowl to help him enslave and massacre the lesser races of Equestria to their will. Scoots was boasting how she broke the speed barrier and created the warp speed, which was 25% cooler than the rainboom. Derpy as always was munching on her 'GLOROUIS' and 'HOLY' .... okay enough we already now a muffin baked with certain ingredients in a oven tastes good, after all have you tried one. Applejack was enjoying the punch (now with 56% more punching, don't believe us than listen to these satisfied customers; Doctor Hooves: I didn't believe it at first, but when gave it to my Tardis, she was up and going like a Balrog with a hoo-day...what you mean you don't know what a balrog is. Lyra: I also did not believe, but than others didn't believe in humans till some days ago, so I was like 'ok I guess I could try it' I did, but that is not all, it even turned me into a human....but they were here just a few days ago, I swear they were here. Order now and you get yourself not only 2 punches but a third for only 3.99. Order now while offer still stands. Its so good it's like a punch in the face.)

Oran was relaxing under a tree after the party was over, watching the clouds and the sun go by. It was a nice day for him and Mr. Orange, yet something seemed off, and he just couldn't but his orange to it on what it was. He felt like something was missing, or maybe something wasn't missing but felt left out.

For some reason this made him really upset and angry. There was something he just couldn't grasp, and it made him uncomfortable to a certain degree of rage. That was when he saw a ripple in the air next to him. He looked at the ripple that was in front of him and yet no one noticed it but him.

With his anger gone he begin to examine this ripple that only he could see and none else. As he examined it and stared at it, it just seemed like a wave in the air, so he begin the next test, poking it. He looked around for something to poke it with and found a stick on the ground, so he grabbed the unicorn that was next to the stick and used the unicorn to poke the ripple, to find to his surprise the pony was sucked in.

He looked back at the stick that was classified: evil stick god that appears when ever someone or somepony is trying to sneak on their targets, only to be found out by there foot stepping on this evil stick. Truly evil among evil he thought.
Looking back at the ripple, he had only one thing to do.

He entered the ripple, and found himself in a blank void of nothing but white. No matter where he looked, there was nothing but white everywhere, it just went on and on. Just endless.

That was until he heard a voice from somewhere in the endless white. He tried to listen carefully so he could hear it again, and he did, loud and clear.

"This is sooo boring," a voice rang from the endless white around him. He knew at once what happened, as memories of the real past began to swarm into his mind. Everything he did was a lie, a fake made up from years of imprisonment led to him going crazy, but now he was truly awake.

All he felt now...was rage, but not any rage he felt before, no, this was pure hatred ,Wrath,.
"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His true rage 'Wrath' was all that consumed him as his blue eye's turned bloodshot red, and his very orange coat turned bloody red with his wing taking on a orange hue. This was the true Wrath of a monster. For the world would know true anger.

___________________________


Discord was too busy raking the leaves, not permitted to use his magic to get the job done of his latest punishment, was unable to notice a certain statue beginning to crack apart from pure rage.

_____________________________

@(in the mountain's cavern's lake)@





Nine beings stood on the platforms without making a single move nor noise, if not to invoke the wrath of something that was not there. They all stood there pure silence, all eye's closed, waiting for something.

Then the sudden noise of a crack echoed out into the cavern, breaking the pause of silence, and all nine beings suddenly opened there eye's. "It is time brother's and sister's, the time has come to clean the 'Filth' that covers the multi-verse, and rid the diseases that covers this world, so a new one can be 'BORNED!' Chains roared into the sky and so along did his brothers and sisters with him, for this was the dawning of a new age for the pony-verse.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

like I said, I own nothing but my self and my original characters.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment