• Published 9th Jul 2013
  • 579 Views, 4 Comments

Life Étude - Alivia



A search of a certain mare's life compilations.

  • ...
2
 4
 579

Black Out or Deep Sleep?

"Is she... dead?"

thump thump

There was still a thumping noise, except this time she knows it was from her and not from other places. That time, she was sure she opened her eyes. But why is her vision so blur?

"She... waking up... alive...."

There was another sound-or most likely voice that was buzzing in her head. She could not tell who is it from her blurry vision. Octavia blinked, blinked, and blinked several times to enhance her vision.
A group of ponies were circling her.

"Give her some air.."

Her vision was now clearer, at least now she could notice her surroundings. She was unsure what happened to her, but she was relieved to know that she was in her apartment-well, her apartment hallway at least.

Octavia now can see as clear as usual, she tried getting on her hooves.

"Woah... slowly now, Tavi," a familiar unicorn said helping her get on her hooves.

The unicorn smiled. "There you go"

"Lyra? How did I end up here? And what are these ponies doing here, if I might ask?"

"That.. Well, we are not sure. I heard commotions on the hallway. So I thought to check it out," a blue stallion answered.

Octavia head was pounding, pounding painfully. Maybe it was some sort of headache, she thought. Oh my... did I drink? the grey mare keep asking herself question with the worse possibility. She was anxious, very anxious, she started to hyperventilating.

"Celestia! Are you alright, Tavi?" Lyra asked worriedly.

She calmed down and took a deep breath.

"I am sorry everypony, that I have made you all worried. For that, I thank you. But I'm afraid it was not something important. It seems tha-"

Before she could finish her sentences, all the pony was gone except for Lyra.

Octavia sighed.

"Those heartless monsters!," Lyra spat out, "you should get some rest, Tavi"

She accompanied Octavia to her room and opened the door for her.

"Are you sure you won't need a ny help?" Lyra asked.

The cellist paused. "Yes, I am sure Lyra. Thank you very much, you are the best friend anypony could ever have," she smiled before giving the harpist a warm hug.

Lyra smiled back and walked away as Octavia closed her door.
What happened? The question was still mingling inside her head. Ouch!, better yet what happened to her body? It hurts as if she was sleeping on a pile of needles.

Octavia decided to just shrug of her question, she was in no time for silly questions. It's the past, and one could never change the past, she thought.

She glanced upon the clock; 10 AM. Not so noon she thought.

Walking towards her bed, she scanned her cello. Where was it? I have a performance tomorrow night! she thought. Ouch!!, she yelped stepping on a tiny sharp wood. Huh?

Her eyes widened in realization as she saw her fractured cello. The night's memory started to fill up her brain.

"That is the last straw! Why I ought to-" she shouted stomping towards her next door neighbor. She impatiently knocked on the door. At last! The door creaked open.

"Good mo-"

Without any cation her head bumped onto something, knocking her to her subconscious.

Comments ( 2 )

dangit Tavi stop running into other ponies

Dude she is soooooo oblivious when she's angry. :pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment