• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 3,341 Views, 75 Comments

Running With Draconaqui - Tiaa OwO



A draconaquus is a mighty breed, not meant for destruction and chaos. What if there was a reason Discord turned to his chaotic powers and wacky sense of humor for a reason that is unknown to pony kind?

  • ...
14
 75
 3,341

Draconaquus style

Jasmine and Discord spent the next few days watching Celestia secretly, even though she had put up extra guards to stand at attention at her door. The Elements hadn't been informed of the potential threat that the stallion posed but they seemed to sense that something was wrong. While the mane six and Spike were talking with Luna and Celestia, Discord was trying to sway Jasmine's 'innocent' little mind. It seemed like it was working.

"C'mon! Ole' sun raiser won't mind." Discord insisted. Jasmine stared at him like he was crazy.

"She won't mind if we turn her favorite type of cake into a giant worm?" she asked, sarcasm thick in her voice.

"Well, when you put it that way . . ." Discord rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh please. What other way could you have put it?"

"We're setting the inner creature of a non-living sweet free . . ." Jasmine giggled and spread her wings. She flapped them gently.

"Alright, you win this one. I will if you help me get my wings back in shape. I haven't flown since, like, forever."

"Deal!"

~ ~ ~

Celestia, Spike, Luna, and the mane six headed towards the royal kitchen. Celestia seemed to be quite ready to have some of that cloud cake she asked the baker to make. Luna felt bored. I sure hope Discord does something interesting today. He's been awful good since that Jasmine girl came along . . . I wonder . . . she thought. Everypony was surprised to see Jasmine sitting by the doorway of the kitchen. Jasmine smiled.

"Hey guys! Celestia, did you shine your hair? Or preen your wings extra nice today? Your looking lovely!" she chirped. Everypony glanced at each other.

" . . . Thank you for the . . . complement . . . " Celestia said awkwardly.

"Are you okay, Jasmine?" Spike asked.

"Peachy!"

"Ya sure?" Applejack raised an eyebrow. There was a chuckle followed by a flash. Discord patted Jasmine on the back.

"Wow, I didn't think you could go there with shiny here!" Jasmine blushed.

"Perv . . ." Discord simply laughed.

"So, why exactly are ya hittin' on the princess now?" Applejack asked.

"I wasn't hitting on her! It was a complement!"

"Mmm hmm."

"A complement I tell you!" Celestia finally got fed up with the strange behavior and went inside the kitchen. Discord and Jasmine couldn't hold back their giggles.

"What did you do, Discord?" Fluttershy demanded. Discord WAS her responsibility after all.

"Nothing . . ." There was a loud crash and a scream. Then there were hissing and gushy noises.

"I think he put something in the kitchen, guys." Rainbow Dash said. the cyan pegasus hovered in the kitchen doorway and gasped. "There's a giant worm in there!"

"A worm!? How did . . . Discord!" Applejack hollered.

"A worm!? How dirty! How could you put a WORM in the princesses kitchen? A ROYAL kitchen at that!" Rarity exclaimed. Jasmine was feeling kind of guilty now. Kind of. There was a loud bang and then there was silence. Celestia came out of the room with a face that showed pure anger. You know those times where you do something wrong over and over after being spoken to and then you finally get caught red-handed instead of just being accused but you still deny it even though you KNOW you did it? Remember the face the person that caught you had? That was the face that Celestia was making right now. The only thing was that she was out for BLOOD.

"Who turned my FAVORITE cake into a WORM?" she questioned in a scarily quiet voice. Everypony glared at Discord. He chuckled and shrugged. "I'm going to KILL YOU!!!!" Celestia ran off, chasing the mischievous god of chaos and leaving everypony else to talk among themselves.

"What's wrong Jazzy wazzy?" Pinkie Pie asked the female draconaquus.

"I actually had a part in it." Jasmine admitted.

"My word. . ." Rarity tsk tsked.

"What? Now why woulda do somethin' like that or help him do somethin' like that?" Applejack scolded.

"He kinda persuaded me to. If he helped me fly, I would help him with a prank."

"He's a bad influence on you." Twilight grumbled. Jasmine didn't like the fact that Twilight was talking about her like a child.

"I didn't know what EXACTLY he was going to do but I knew it was going to be funny."

"Usually, its not a good thing if he doesn't tell you what he's doing." Fluttershy said.

"You both should be ashamed of yourselves." Rarity added.

"Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie do worse pranks than that. You ponies need a sense of humor."

"We DO have a sense of humor-" Twilight began.

"Not YOU. You have a horrible sense of humor." Rainbow Dash sneered. Twilight glared at her.

"Its true Twi, you can't tell a joke from an apple!" Applejack agreed.

"I have to agree with Applejack and Rainbow Dash, Twilight." Rarity flicked her mane with her hoof. Fluttershy nodded in agreement with them. Pinkie nodded too.

"Its okay! I'll teach you all about humor!" Twilight rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I think Discord is still a bad influence on you. We don't need TWO Discord's around here. Maybe you should come to Ponyville with us. Permanently this time." It was Jasmine's turn to roll her eyes. This mare had to be joking. Who is she to decide where I live and who I hang out with?, Jasmine thought. She could do whatever she wanted as far as she was concerned. It wasn't like she was hurting anyone by helping Discord pull some pranks. It wasn't that big of a deal. So, why was she making a big fuss about it?

"You ponies just don't understand. You don't understand at all."

"Oh yea?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Why?" Applejack raised a brow.

"Because its called 'pranking draconaquus style'."

"Your right we don't understand. We're not draconaqui!" Twilight fumed. Spike folded his arms. He did not like this new 'draconaquus style' attitude at all. There was no way he could fix this. Or was there . . . ?

Author's Note:

I won't be putting up another chapter for a couple days but I hope you enjoyed this one! I put it up earlier than expected!
PLZ rate,Comment, and enjoy!!!!!!!!!