• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 3,328 Views, 75 Comments

Running With Draconaqui - Tiaa OwO



A draconaquus is a mighty breed, not meant for destruction and chaos. What if there was a reason Discord turned to his chaotic powers and wacky sense of humor for a reason that is unknown to pony kind?

  • ...
14
 75
 3,328

2 mares & a stallion

Celestia watched the female dragonaquus race down the hall calling her prized students assistants name. She raised an eyebrow and chuckled. Mind Bender scowled and pointed in Jasmine's direction. She cursed out loud and yelled for the timber wolf to get her. The timber wolf took off after her with a howl. Celestia shook her head at the earth pony mare and entered her room. Mind Bender followed and shut the door behind her. Master was sitting on the bed with a glass of red wine in his magical grip. The room of the sun princess was much better decorated than Jasmine and Spike's 'hangout room'. There was a black rug on the floor, a bed with white sheets and silver blankets and silver pillows lined with gold, a white night stand beside the bed, and a white closet filled with designer dresses and gowns. Golden designs danced across the cream colored walls and the silver blankets. There was a single window with black curtains that Celestia chose to stand by. Mind Bender stood by the balcony where Celestia raised the sun every day. Master smiled at his girls.

"Did Jasmine come snooping around like I predicted?" he asked. He took a sip of his fine wine and sighed heartily. He already knew the answer. Mind Bender nodded and scratched her head sheepishly.

"She got away, though. Blabbering off to that damn dragon of hers, no doubt." Mind Bender stomped her right hoof in anger. Celestia gave her an un-amused look while staring at her through half lidded eyes.

"You sent the timber wolf after her, remember? He'll catch her. Why I'll bet she'll lead the timber wolf right to Spike. We'll get them both. Right in one swing."

"But she'll get their first!"

"No creature can outrun a timber wolf. They'll always find you."

"They have wings idiot! They'll fly away and tell the Elements of Harmony!"

Celestia gave her a stern look. She looked almost disappointed. She sat on her haunches and explained, "They have a keen sense of smell. The timber wolves will find anypony they seek in under an hour. Whether they tell or not." Master smiled at this and clapped his hooves together in glee.

"Celestia is right. Talon will find my daughter in no time. To be honest, it was my plan all along to send him after her. She'll warn Spike, they'll run to cry to the Elements, and we'll have a battle right here in Canterlot!" Master took a minute to cackle maniacally. He brushed a tear from his eye and got serious. "Now, you girls must do everything in your power to make my wishes come true. You know how I hate to be wrong."

"Yes, Master. We know." the mares bowed their heads and murmured in unision.

"What is our motto?"

"There is no space for mistakes.
Mistakes equal trouble.
Trouble equals wasted time.
Wasted time equals an angry Master.
Angry Master's equal death."

"Good, good! What does an angry Master mean?"

"Death! Death! Death!"

"What will happen if you do very well and behave like good girls?"

"We will rule by your side as your queens! We will be our Master's lovers and dams!"

"And what will you do when you get a hold of my daughter, that dragon, or any of the Elements!?"

"We will kill them! There will be no room for rebelling ponies in our Master's kingdom!"

"Excellent! Now go do Master proud!"


Spike's face was ridden with worry and surprise. He looked like he was either on the verge of crying or turning someone into a burnt piece of toast . . . pony toast. Jasmine really did feel like crying.

"Are you sure? Maybe it was somepony as tall as Celestia."

"But I saw her face. She looked so . . . different with that strange smirk on her face."

"Maybe she's under his control. She has to be! There's no way Celestia would just turn evil."

"I'm not so sure."

"Please. I know her personally. So does Twilight. Somethings not right."

"Alright, I'll side with you on this one but I will be the first to blow her into oblivion when she shows her true colors and turns on all pony kind." Spike looked away from her determined gaze.

"Let's go find Luna and Discord. They should know something about this." The two got up off the bed and headed towards the door. Suddenly there was a bang and a growl. A timber wolf was scratching and clawing the door! Jasmine shrieked and gripped Spike's shoulders.

"That timber wolf was with Princess Celestia and Ms. Bender. Its followed me!"

"Okay. On three, we open the door and smash it to bits. Then, we run before it regenerates. Got that?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay." Spike and Jasmine got in front of the door. "One." They gripped the doorknob. "Two." They got in defensive stances. "Three!" They swung the door open and grabbed the surprisingly soft body and started to pound away. A female cry came from the timber wolf. The couple froze. They opened their eyes and saw a furious lunar princess glaring at them with a bruise on her head.

"Jasmine and Spike, what is the meaning of this!?" They blushed and babbled apologies while helping the princess up.

"Sorry. There was a timber wolf outside our door. We thought . . . we thought you were the timber wolf."

"Ah. That explains this." Luna kicked a pile of wood splinters. "I blasted the darned thing as soon as I lay my eyes on it. Have any of you seen Discord? He went to Ponyville earlier but never came back."

"Are you sure he went to Ponyville? Or did he see Celestia? He's in deep trouble if he saw her." Jasmine asked.

"My sister? She's not fond of him but I assure you, she wont hurt him . . . much."

"I'll explain while we search the castle."

An hour later

"Really? She said that?" a nod. "I don't believe it. My sister was always a goodie two shoes. Plus, she would never betray Equestria." Jasmine sighed.

"Same thing Spike said. I'm letting you know this; if she posses a threat to any of you, I'm taking her out."

"By the stars! You're not seriously thinking of killing my sister are you?"

"Luna, she's putting all of Equestria and the Outlands and Griffondor and Zehebrica and all the other countries in danger! If she really is evil, do you really want her loose in Equestria to accomplish my fathers goals?" Luna huffed and motioned for the couple to follow her. They krept down the quiet hallways cautiously. Blue, green, and purple eyes searched for anything suspicious and the missing spirit of chaos. They neared a door and opened it. They were outside! Luna smiled.

"We will have no trouble getting to Ponyville now. All we have to do is-" Luna froze as she saw the flames in the distance. "Do you see that?" Spike gasped and spread his wings.

"Is that . . . ?" Jasmine whispered. Luna trembled at the thought.

Spike didn't wait for either of them. "Ponyville is under attack!!!"

Author's Note:

Please like, comment & fav!

After the next few chapters, I will be doing a blog. This blog will contain a contest. Anypony who does not like or enjoy the story, please STAY AWAY from my blog because I just want contest entrants. NOT grumpy wumpy frowny faces! So, stay tuned!

P.S. If I can get at least 20 people who want to know what the contest is about, I will create ANOTHER contest before the first one for people to guess and/or give me ideas of events or any OC's they would live to happen or join in the story. The winner will have their OC become a permanent addition to my story and/or their event happen and effect the characters. I need 20 more likes if the second contest is desired. The deadline for the second contest is on JAN-17-2014!