• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 3,324 Views, 75 Comments

Running With Draconaqui - Tiaa OwO



A draconaquus is a mighty breed, not meant for destruction and chaos. What if there was a reason Discord turned to his chaotic powers and wacky sense of humor for a reason that is unknown to pony kind?

  • ...
14
 75
 3,324

Fillydelphia, a draconaquusnapping hideout

A special thanks to supervg for entering my contest and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

They had reached their destination, finally. Four days, two hours, fifteen minutes and thirteen seconds later but they still got there. It was time to finally find Discord. The ponies were still unsure of how Discord got to Fillydelphia and why but they were working on that. It was still quite a shock that Science the rat could thought-speak. Rarity and Applejack were unsettled by the idea of a rat getting in their heads while Twilight was delighted at something new to study and Spike simply kept his mouth shut about it. He was mildly disturbed by the fact that Jasmine had befriended a large thought reading/speaking rat while living with a lunatic. The rat was perched on Jasmine's shoulders, currently, and nuzzling her dear caregiver. The rat did not know what Spike was thinking just then. She did not know what any of them thought. She could only project her thoughts of choice to whoever she saw fit.

"Jasmine, Where are we going?" Spike asked. This received a groan. "What? I know the answer was Fillydelphia on our way here but where are we going now that we're in Fillydelphia?" Science contemplated this. So did Jasmine. The girls nodded to each other.

We shall head to Coltington City right after we go to North Pintocassio

"What? Those are in Filly?"

"Yea. Pintocassio is where we went that summer when Josiah sprained his paw right?"

Indeed.

"Wait, you've gone there before? With a guy named Josiah?" Spike asked.

He wasn't just any guy. He wasn't even a stallion.

"He was a draconaquus. Just like me and Discord."

And Josiah wasn't any guy. He was Jasmine's lover! Jasmine blushed.

"W-we weren't serious, though. Just a crush."

A crush she was ready to marry and undress for.

"Ahhh! Shush you! It was a crush. I didn't even wear clothes."

See? And he had a mustache.

"A french one."

A cute mustache at that. Quite fetching. Jasmine blushed more. Spike growled. Science laughed silently. She seemed to enjoy playing around with her caregiver's mate. It had been a while since her caregiver had even been able to feel such a way about a male. Twilight whinnied impatiently. She wanted to know where the draconaquus was taking them and how her rat was able to communicate telepathically. Little did she know, her friends were with her on this one. Applejack and Rarity, however, were thinking about their little sisters. Applebloom and Sweety Belle could be in trouble.

"Jasmine, please lets find what we're lookin' for an' leave. Ah've got a bad feelin' about my sister . . ." Applejack said. Rarity twirled her hoof and nodded in agreement.

"Yes, Celestia knows what those two could be enduring without their big sisters." she brought her hooves to her cheeks and gasped, "I'll bet they miss us right now! The poor dears!" Jasmine, Science, and Rainbow Dash rolled their eyes.

"C'mon guys! I'm sure their fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine."


Applebloom screamed. It was the most horrible thing happening. She couldn't even believe it. She couldn't wrap her head around it. It was confusing.

It was horrifying.

It was irritating.

It was terrifying.

It was nerve-wrecking.

It was terrible.

It was tongue tying.

It was horrible.

It was nauseating.

It was frightening.

It was just plain scary. Out of this world, scary! It was . . .


Sweety Belle sighed unhappily. Her sister wasn't here. It was quite a relief, actually, but she was bored. She couldn't see Applebloom right now because she had to watch the boutique while Rarity was gone. While she wasn't a seamstress like her older sister, the teen knew how to patch up some things or even touch it up a bit. She earned a bit here and a hay penny there but it wasn't enough. She could have left. Scootaloo was sure to have been riding around on her scooter. Not to mention that Night Flower, Rarity's cat-sitter, was downstairs watching Opalescence scratch up the couch. Sweety trudged down the stairs and stood in the doorway. Night Flower was a black griffon with grey talons and head feathers. He currently had a deep scratch on his face from one of Opal's fits. He looked up at Sweety Belle.

"Oh hey . . . I'm just . . . uh . . . teaching the cat to . . . jump-flip . . ?" he said, grinning sheepishly. Sweety Belle stared at him through half lidded eyes and gave him a bemused look. Obviously, leaving right now was not an option. Without Night Flower, Opal would go outside and terrorize the critter population. Without Sweety, Night Flower would die of the cat crazies.

Probably.

Maybe.


The ponies, dragon, draconaquus, and rat had arrived to Coltington City and were walking the streets, keeping an eye out for any shady looking joints where a draconaquus could be held. Jasmine revealed that she believed some ponies who owned a shop in the city were either holding Discord hostage or knew where Master had put him. Rainbow Dash was rambling on about how Sweety Belle and Applebloom were fine and probably enjoying the time away from their older sisters. Applejack didn't look so sure and Rarity seemed worried about Sweety Belle. They finally gave in to Rainbow Dash's reassuring look and sighed.

"Ah do believe Applebloom might be in one piece."

"I suppose Sweety will make sure I don't go bankrupt." Rarity grimanced. "And that Opal doesn't kill anyone."

"Oh, that sweet thing!" Fluttershy squealed. "I hope that poor kitty doesn't accidentally hurt any bunnies."

"Accidentally?" Applejack growled.

"Oh yes. She scares them pretty bed. B-but I'm sure she doesn't mean it." Fluttershy smiled and flapped her wings happily to show she really meant what she said. Science rolled her eyes and squeaked under her breath.

Of course you think that. You're not the one who gets clawed or almost has a heart attack or gets eaten by a ponies cat

"Science!" Jasmine giggled. Spike smirked.

Author's Note:

Plz like and comment!