• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 3,324 Views, 75 Comments

Running With Draconaqui - Tiaa OwO



A draconaquus is a mighty breed, not meant for destruction and chaos. What if there was a reason Discord turned to his chaotic powers and wacky sense of humor for a reason that is unknown to pony kind?

  • ...
14
 75
 3,324

First date

Jasmine licked the gem tentatively. It tasted amazing. It wasn't too hard for her to chew . . . at all. It would take some time to chew it and take even longer to digest. She put the gem in a small bag filled with several other gems, a plan layout, and a photo. Spike came out of the kitchen and Jasmine quickly hid the bag. She almost forgot she was in Twilight's house/library and that Spike was home.

"I've got more gems if you want and some leftover food from lunch." the teenage drake put a pile of his precious gems in front of the young adult draconaquus. Jasmine smiled and gave Spike a well-deserved hug. He blushed. "Jeez, what was that for?"

"Thank you for making me feel welcome." she blushed a little too. "Its kind of . . . naughty to be hanging out with a guy late at night, though."

"R-really? I, uh, didn't realize that at all." Jasmine laughed. It sounded like bells jingling a melody of pure symphony to Spike. Spending days with the girl of his dreams all day long for WEEKS was having a great toll on his heart. He felt like a love sick puppy and it took all his might not to act like one.

"Your a terrible liar, you know that?" Jasmine put some gems into her bag. Spike raised a brow.

"What's that?"

"My own little bag full of stuff."

"What's in it?" Spike took a gem out of what was left of the pile and took a bite. "Besides gems of course."

"stuff." Jasmine gave Spike an amusing smile and he smiled sheepishly.

"Oh. I probably should have seen that one coming."

"You think?" The two stared at each other for a few minutes. They both looked away, blushing.

"You know, Twilight's meeting are going to be going on for a few more weeks. I'll have a chance to get days off. Since your not doing any-"

"Well . . . not that you would know if i'm doing anything because you didn't ask." Spike chuckled nervously. Jasmine smiled. He's so adorable when he's shy and nervous, she thought. "I'm playing, Spike."

"Oh . . . okay . . . so do you have any plans?"

"Well, if I did, I don't have any now."

"Sweet! I-I mean great . . . I can take you out so we can hang out together and then, I'll show you something special."

"Sounds great. When exactly is this date?" Spike turned beet red.

"D-date! I never said it was a date!"

"So, your not asking me on a date?"

"No! I mean, yes! Wait, . . . no . . . okay . . . yes . . ."

"Alright! Lets go on a date today!" Jasmine went up the stairs and took her bag with her. She turned around while still halfway up the steps. "Oh and by the way . . . I'm glad I'm going on a date with you." she said with a blush. The two temporarily went their separate ways and got themselves ready for their date. Their wasn't really that much to do. Spike simply went to tell the girls that he was hanging out with Jasmine for the rest of the day. Everyone simply took it as a play date between their young friends. Rainbow Dash couldn't hold her playful teasing back, not knowing how right she was with the given situation. After a blush or two and a few snarky remarks, Spike was on his way to drop off some gems to Rarity. She was his first love, not that he ever told her. He knew that she really loved it when he gave her any extra gems he had. Even though his feeling for her were gone, he wasn't willing to stop being a wonderful helper and her beloved 'Spikey Wikey'. Rarity thanked Spike but stopped him when he was about to leave.

"Why, Spike dear, where are you going in such a rush?" the fashonista asked.

"Um . . . I gotta meet up with Jasmine." the dragon replied.

"Well, she can wait a few minutes right? I need help with a dress for a zebra."

"I can't . . . WAIT . . . a zebra?"

"Yes, she lives in a Zehebric tribe near a clan of dragons. They have some sort of peace treaty going on and she wants to please them by appealing to their exotic dress code."

"Dragons wear clothes!?"

"Not normally. Only on special occasions."

"Wow . . ."

"So, you'll help?"

"I'd love to but I really can't be late when I meet up with Jazz."

"Alright . . . but what are you two doing anyways?"

"Um . . . stuff . . . ?" Rarity narrowed her eyes at Spike and gave him a knowing smile.

"See you later, then." Spike ran off to meet Jasmine. Rarity suddenly called after him and he turned around to look at her. "Enjoy your date, Spikey Wikey!" Spike's eyes shrunk and he blushed. He turned and headed towards the library. He would try to figure out how Rarity found out later. Jasmine was laying on the couch, waiting for him when he burst through the door.

"Hey, I went to see Applejack and I got some pie. Pinkie gave me two cupcakes and winked at me. Isn't that odd?"

"What? No." the two left the library and started to walk in the direction of White Tail Woods.

"I think it is."

"Why?"

"I asked Applejack for a pie. Pinkie just came out of nowhere and gave me cupcakes. Then, she winked at me!"

"That is odd. No matter. We're here!" Jasmine looked around and gasped. It was beautiful! The flowers were in full bloom and smelled lovely. They smelled like everything beautiful that had a smell. Little critters chattered and chittered to each other about who knows what and chased each other around the large field of grass, flowers, and shrubs. The birds sang seperate songs to each other and sang the same songs together. It was alot to take in. The two sat on the soft grass and talked for a bit. Jasmine offered Spike some pie and took a slice for herself. They ate while staring each other in the eyes. Spike made a joke or two and managed to make his crush laugh even though he had butterflies in his gut. The sun started to go down and the two watched eagerly.

"Its so beautiful . . ." Jasmine said admirably. Spike nodded in agreement. He was looking at the female draconaquus, though.

"Just like you." he added dreamily. The young draconaquus jerked her head to the side in shock and stared at Spike with a HUGE blush on her face. Her pupils were the size of pinpricks.

"Y-you mean that?" Spike blushed when he realized what he said aloud. He nodded.

"Yea. . . " The two stared at each other but they seemed to be stuck, not knowing what to do next almost. Either wondered if they should make the first move or wait for the other to make a move. Suddenly, music started to play.
They looked around, startled at the sudden change of sound. (since they were just hearing nature sounds before the music)

"Where did the music come from!?"

"I dunno . . ."

"Well . . . Anyways, thanks for the date. I really enjoyed myself. Not everypony gets to go on a date with such a sweet, handsome drake." Spike blushed.

"And not everypony gets to have such a beautiful draconaquus girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Um . . ."

"I've never had such a cool boyfriend."

"Yea?"

"Yea."

"Cool."

"Cool . . . ." Jasmine closed her eyes and leaned forward. Her heart jumped as she felt cool lips brush against hers. The couple opened their eyes and smiled.

"I really like you." they said in unision. Then, they sealed the deal with a kiss. . . . .


Pinkie watched the draconaquus and drake kiss passionately in the field. She had her music player next to her at full volume and she turned and grinned at her four other friends. They eyed the couple and turned their gazes to the party mare. There was shock and surprise written all over their faces except for Rarity's.

"Well done Pinkie." the white unicorn praised.

"YAY! Now its time to throw a Spike- and- Jazzy- are- together- now party!"

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait! I was REALLY busy! I'll update as soon as I can!
plz comment and like!