• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 3,332 Views, 75 Comments

Running With Draconaqui - Tiaa OwO



A draconaquus is a mighty breed, not meant for destruction and chaos. What if there was a reason Discord turned to his chaotic powers and wacky sense of humor for a reason that is unknown to pony kind?

  • ...
14
 75
 3,332

The lab, shepard, boxer & golden

A boxer, a labrador, a golden retriever, and a german shepard sat at Master's heels. There was only one timber wolf left now. It let out a low growl towards the boxer. The boxer, a female, and the same one who helped Discord escape, whined pleadingly. She wanted to leave and be done with that psycho. The german shepard was with her on this one. He let out a bored bark. The labrador was currently in a violent argument with the timber wolf. All the dogs had thought-speach, like Science the rat. Master decided he'd had enough of the scuffle and grunted.

"Tell me, 51, how did the embodiment of chaos get out of his holding cell?" The boxer gulped.

W-well . . . see, what had happened was . . . um . . . the ponies left me in charge of guarding the cell and . . . the embodiment . . . ah . . . asked if I wanted to leave that awful place.

Typical female. Too kind and forgiving. The labrador sneered. He barked. I'll bet he's planning our demise right now!

He promised to get us out of there and take the collars off!

So what!? Master, let us agree that it s a female thing to be too kind and stupid and vulnerable to lies. It makes no sense to include them in your amazing plan.

You said females are what, dear!? The golden retriever snarled at the labrador.

Ah . . . I meant that . . . um . . . other females and not you are stupid . . . uh, yea . . .

Better be. You don't want me to dump hot acid in your kibble again do you, dear? Last time, if that mouse hadn't eaten it, you would've died.

I-I know. Master giggled. His golden retriever, named 15, was his favorite dog by far.

"And what do you have to say on your mates behalf, 42?" Master asked, turning to the german shepard.

Well, we got out of there. We're able to serve you up close now. Discord is out, yes, but seriously. Is that really gonna stop you? Surely he poses no real threat to you or your prize. He certainly won't mess up your plan.

"I agree, 42. Nopony can stop me! Not even my daughter or her scaly partner."

Exactly. Now, what are you going to do now that they have Discord and are back in Ponyville?

"I will send my prize out to confront them. I'm tired of waiting. She'll attack Canterlot and attract her Elements. Then, we'll tell them to surrender or die. Finally, I'll take my queen here, lock my daughter up, and kill Discord and that damned dragon!"
The dogs barked and howled in agreement. The timber wolf snarled its approval.

"Call my prize. I will send her out immediately!"


Luna had returned. She wasn't alone. She had brought a dragon-pony hybrid with her. This one was a guy and his name was Tom. It was a strange name but Luna wasn't about to question it. Tom had informed Luna that Master was creating hybrids to try and have creatures that were stronger than ponies. The only things wrong with that was that nopony wanted to follow him. He created collars that shocked anypony who defied his orders. Luna approached the balcony of her sisters room.

"Celestia!" she called. "Celestia! Come out and face me!" Tom, who thought it was better for him to travel by hoof, watched the lunar princess hover over the solar princess's balcony. He didn't feel right about any of it. He wasn't even sure how they got so close to the castle. Normally, Master would have sent timber wolves and hybrids and genetically engineered animals to terrorize towns and cities. While the heroes tried to stop the chaos, Master would take over. It was the same thing Master did in Fillydelphia. That was how he managed to make an army of the locals there by combining their DNA with dragon's DNA. Tom's eyes widened.
Princess Luna didn't know about the army. She didn't know there were more hybrids out there.

"Princess Luna! I have something to tell you!"

"Lulu? What are you doing here?" Princess Celestia came to the balcony and looked as beautiful as ever. "You and Discord disappeared. Where did you go?"

"Never mind that. Why are you working with the enemy?" Luna narrowed her eyes.

"Working with him? No, no sister. I am taking him as my husband. I must share with Mind Bender, of course, but I love him."

"What!?"

"You should be happy for me."

"He's trying to destroy Equestria!"

"No. He's trying to . . . to . . . reshape it. He won't hurt a soul." There was a crash and a boom. We could hear screams of ponies in Canterlot. "That's not him. That's his awful pets. They don't listen."

"Princess Luna! There's something very important I have to-"

"Celly, dear, I must have a word with you- AH!- Who is that!? Is that your pesky sister? Why is she here?" Master had entered Celestia's room and glared at Luna.

"Master, baby, she claims you do control your pets and you're trying to destroy Equestria."

"You know that's not true. We talked about this. Step away from your jealous little sister."

"Okay, munchkin."

"What is wrong with you!? I thought better of you! You better hope you're under his control and you're not really this stupid!" Luna turned and flew off to help the ponies in Canterlot. Tom hid and followed her while staying hidden in the bushes. He didn't want to die today. After following Luna some ways from the castle, he finally spread his wings and caught up with her.

"He's got a plan, Princess. I don't know what but it has got to be bad."

"I know. I'll fight off these fiends and you'll go to Ponyville and request to see the Elements of Harmony. We need them to send groups of allies here and tell them to come to Canterlot."

"Aye aye, Princess!" Tom saluted and flew off. Luna didn't notice him smile secretively. "Everything is going according to plan, my lord. All you need to do now is get the Elements and bring the secret weapon to Canterlot."

Author's Note:

Tip: Traitors are among us . . . and death is to be expected. Don't get too attached to certain characters . . . heheh . . .