• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 3,332 Views, 75 Comments

Running With Draconaqui - Tiaa OwO



A draconaquus is a mighty breed, not meant for destruction and chaos. What if there was a reason Discord turned to his chaotic powers and wacky sense of humor for a reason that is unknown to pony kind?

  • ...
14
 75
 3,332

The secret happened

Jasmine woke up in a dark room. It smelled of earth and blood. She stretched and winced. She had cuts and bruises all over her. She didn't get all of those in the fight. They had to be from being dragged down to that . . . wherever she was. Jasmine looked around. There was a corpse lying in a corner opposite of her. She shuddered. She couldn't imagine killing anypony. Speaking of anypony . . . the corpse kinda looked like a pony.
A big pony.
A big pony with blue fur.
And a horn.
And wings!
"Princess Luna!? Omigish, are you really dead? Is this where Master sent you?"

Hours earlier . . .

Jasmine flung herself at her father. Master grabbed her in his magic and held her above him. She struggled and shouted. Spike held his injured left arm and glared at Master. He let out a mighty roar and let out a fury of green flames. Master created a shield and laughed evilly. He waved his magical sword around.

"You think that will stop me?"

"Let her go!"

"Never!" Master banged Jasmine repeatedly on the hard ground. "Leave me, will you? Think your dragon can save you? Where is he now? Huh? He's weak! He can't even get past my shield!" Jasmine grunted every time she hit the ground. Her screams turned into grunts and gurgles. Spike was screaming her name over and over. Celestia was on the ground, badly wounded. He had harvested her power too in order to feed the secret weapon.

"Leave her alone . . . please. I agreed to be with you." The others caught up and gasped at the sight. The solar princess and their friend turned into bloody pulps.

"Sister!" Luna called. "Sister, do something! You can redeem yourself! I know you made a mistake with him. I know you wanted to believe so badly that he might change if you were with him. I know. Now it's time to fight back for what is ours. Please fight back, sister." Celestia's eyes teared up. she let out a sob. She stood up slowly and approached Master. She lowered her head and her horn was pointing right at him. She charged. A war cry escaped her mouth and master whirled around. He swung his sword while it was lit with large amounts of magic.
Her horn pierced his chest. He stared at her as if he couldn't believe it. He looked . . . hurt. No. It wasn't hurt. It was smugness. His magical sword had gone right through Celestia's chest and into her heart. Her horn had hit one of his lungs. Celestia quivered.

"Go to Hell, Master." she coughed out.

"I'll see you there." he wheezed. Celestia's body started to glow. Master's eyes widened. "What are you doing!?"

"Making sure I don't die in vain." Jasmine was passing out. Spike grabbed her and he and the others backed away.

"What's she doing?" Somepony asked.

"My sister is going to send out a huge wave of power. It will destroy everything. We need to get underground. I'll warn the ponies. I'll send out a warning shot. The wave will destroy most of Equestria."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Master cried. "Send my weapon! Send it now!" A huge monster appeared in a flash of dark magic. It looked like a bear with a moles face. It had tentacles oozing out of random places and a spiked tail. It roared. Its mouth was a giant hole filled with rows and rows of teeth. It grabbed at anypony it could get and gobbled them down like nothing.

"Now, sister, now!"

BOOM


Jasmine remembered now. Master was dead and she was seriously injured by him. So was . . . so was Celestia. She died saving everypony. Jasmine stroked Luna.
"So, what happened to you?"

"I . . . nothing." Luna whispered. Jasmine jumped. Luna was breathing, but faintly. "I got hurt but I will live."

"And your sister?"

"Dead. So is Master."

"I-I see." Jasmine lowered her head. "Is everypony else okay? Discord, Twilight, Science, . . . Spike?"

"Yes. I got them all to safety."

"Thank goodness. I wish nopony had to die, though."

"She saved us . . ."

"When my father said 'weapon' I thought he meant a machine or something."

"Me too." The two got up and Luna flew to the ceiling and pushed on the roof. It opened with a groan.
Jasmine followed her into the light.

Author's Note:

I'm not very good at battle scenes. But, I don't want them fighting, the bad guy losing and a happy ending. The ending depends on my mood when I'm typing that day. You know, my readers, you guys are still welcome to add new characters to my story. Just tell me in my blog.