• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 3,335 Views, 75 Comments

Running With Draconaqui - Tiaa OwO



A draconaquus is a mighty breed, not meant for destruction and chaos. What if there was a reason Discord turned to his chaotic powers and wacky sense of humor for a reason that is unknown to pony kind?

  • ...
14
 75
 3,335

I am NOT crazy, I saw her!

"So, let me get this straight. Princess Celestia, our Princess Celestia, was with this other mare who sent a timber wolf after you and she laughed and said, 'He's ruling with me'?" Rainbow Dash asked. She folded her forelegs and gave Jasmine a look that clearly said 'You're nuts dude.' Jasmine sighed and nodded to the same question bing asked again. Twilight shook her head defiantly. Pinkie and Fluttershy glanced at each other while Applejack stomped her hoof angrily. Rarity rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe such a thing. Princess Celestia couldn't-no-wouldn't do anything of the sort." she said. Applejack nodded.

"Ah havta agree. Ah don't mean to say yer a liar but . . . no . . . you gotta be wrong."

Jasmine growled, "So it's not possible that your princess could be with the enemy!?"

"Unbelievibally, unconcievably, unconditionally, illogically, sure-as-can-be . . . no!" Twilight yelled. There was fire in her eyes. Jasmine folded her arms and sat on her haunches. This was ridiculous. How could these ponies seriously not even consider the fact that their beloved princess might be evil and work with the enemy. She looked to Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy for help. Fluttershy lowered her gaze. She agreed with her friends, Jazz knew, but she was to shy to hurt her feelings.

"There's no reason why Princess Celestia would betray us. I-I-I'm sorry Jasmine . . . I just can't believe-"

"Yea! We're sorry, Jazzy! Maybe you're super duper crazy or had an extra dose of mega sugary snacks. Applejack would've known that your lying right?" Pinkie chirped. She bounced up and down cheerily. Jasmine was stumped. They didn't believe her.

"Alright, fine. Don't believe me. See if I care! Maybe I'll let her kill you all!" She opened the library door and saw Spike and Luna helping dispose of splinters. She glared at them both when they looked up. "I'll find a way to stop her and my father myself!" Spike rushed to her side and held her claw.

"Don't go. We can solve all this confusion together."

"Confusion!? Confusion!? I'm not confused! I know what I saw and heard! I don't care if you're oming or not!" she screached. She spread her wings and looked back at the ponies and dragon. The drake showed no signs of budging. She took off without looking back. Of course he would choose his friends over her. He did it before. That was how they broke up in the first place. He wasn't willing to see that his friends were ruining everything and to tell them to give him space. But noooooo. Dear Spikey-Wikey didn't want to push his friends away. They'll stop if he talks to them. It's the magic of frienship to tolerate and wuuuuuuuuv your friends. Bleh!


Spike sighed unhappily. Luna put a hoof on his shoulder.
"It is always hard to disagree with somepony you love. Even harder to stand your ground, but the worst thing anypony can ever do is leave their special somepony hanging." she said. Twilight's eyes widened.

"You aren't suggesting that he goes after her, are you?" Luna looked at her.

"And what if I was, Twilight Sparkle?" Fluttershy 'eeped'. Applejack and Rarity shared a worried glance.

"I was just asking a question, Princess Luna."

"What if I don't want to answer your question, Sparkle? What are you going to do about it?"

"Uh oh." Rainbow Dash's wings twitched nervously.

"Is that a threat, princess!?"

"Oh dear . . . My word, it's a lovely day today isn't it . . . right Twilight? Hehe . . . Twilight?" Rarity tried to settle things down.

"Maybe it is. Spike needs to follow his heart sometimes and not his friends."

"There's no magic in puppylove."

"What? Puppylove!? I love Jasmine. With all my heart!" Spike interupted. He narrowed his eyes at Twilight. Twilight stomped a hoof.

"We didn't save Equestria by kissing and shoving our tongues down each other's throats, did we!?"

"He's lost his love because of your frindship before-"

"Spike, you've done the right thing. Friendship always prevails."

"Do you really think this way? Now, I feel like I've done the wrong thing. . ." Spike spread his wings.

"You better not fly off, young man!" Applejack placed a hoof on Twilight's shoulder.

"Twi, yall've been stressed from all this troublin' business. Relax. We'll all go. C'mon girls!" Twilight opened her mouth to protest but she was being lifted in Luna's aura. Spike looked thrilled and relieved. He didn't want to fight with sister/mother. Twilight wasn't so sure about this. Something was fishy. Jasmine always was on the wild side and disregarded their friendship as 'something only silly ponies do' and used that to break up with Spike. Poor Spike was devastated and chewed them out as a consequence. Her friends weren't that hard to handle. She reminded Twilight of Discord sometimes. Discord was not somepony you'd like to be compared to. The last straw was when she accused her mentor of siding with the enemy (which was her father.), as if Celestia would ever do a thing like that! Jasmine had to be lying. . .


Jasmine landed. It was only a 30 minute fly for her but for anypony walking, it would be almost an hour before they got there. That was enough time for Jasmine to search the ragity house she used to live in. It was made out of crumbling stone and had a rotting wooden door. Weeds grew in the front yard and stones littered the backyard, marking the graves of her mate and others. There were piles of rotting splinters of timber wolves, dead birds and moles. There was one large black and white rat with a long, bald tail and intellegent brown eyes staring up at her from a pile of garbage. Jasmine grabbed it and went inside. There were papers and dirty furniture thrown everywhere. The rat squeaked angrily. Jasmine put it down and smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Science, I haven't seen you in forever. I remember when I first found you . . ." The rat's eyes widened. It squeaked to itself, then chittered happily with its paws out. "Glad you remember me. Where's the important papers?" Science the rat scampered off into another room. It came back with a bundle of papers in its mouth.

"Good girl, Science. Look how big you've gotten!" It was true. Science was twice the size of a chihuahua. She was a genetically enhanced rat. More intellegent and much bigger that average rats. She was also striped like a zebra. Master had called her a zebra rat, one of his creations. Master had also tried creating dragon ponies and mule griffons. All the test subjects except four died. Jasmine, her mate, and a black, male dragon pony were the only living subjects. Master had tried to create more draconaqui. He seemed angry, however, that she was going to have her mates baby and not his. Didn't he want more of her species? Pony+draconaqui didn't = draconaquus baby. But he had been so mad . . . and after the brutal punishment, her mate was punished, but by death . Then . . . she bled . . . and she knew the baby was no more.