• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 3,328 Views, 75 Comments

Running With Draconaqui - Tiaa OwO



A draconaquus is a mighty breed, not meant for destruction and chaos. What if there was a reason Discord turned to his chaotic powers and wacky sense of humor for a reason that is unknown to pony kind?

  • ...
14
 75
 3,328

Dissy's Wierd pt.2

Twilight gave the two mares a look of anger. She turned to Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy.
"And what did you geniuses do to add on to their week long torture?" The three winced.

"I didn't do anything . . . well . . . except for my animals dragging me to Sweet Apple Acres." Fluttershy squeaked.

"Who would mess with those love birds?" Rainbow Dash scoffed. Applejack and Twilight glared at her.

"I may have done something too . . ."

"Rainbow . . ." Applejack warned.

"Hey, cut me some slack! Didn't you lie to them about those cruddy flowers!?"

"I know for a fact that you were messing around with them. I was there. It also led to my . . . meddling . . . as well."

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine, i'll tell you guys what happened. It was a clear day . . ."

A few days ago . . . Rainbow Dash's story

. . . And the two love birds were out for a stroll. They were tired and sore from the fiesta at Sweet Apple Acres the day before and Jasmine still had swimmers ear from falling down the waterfall and having Spike squeeze the life out of her at the same time. They had decided not to go anywhere secluded since that led to disaster. Jasmine wasn't so sure about the whole pony friendship thing. If ponies were THIS crazy . . . who knows what they'll do to her in the future if she and Spike ever got married! The female draconaquus blushed. Not that she was thinking of marriage or anything . . . Spike nudged his companion.

"Hey, whatcha thinking about?"

"Nothing!"

"Ha. You were thinking about me weren't you?"

"No. I have lots of other things to talk about . . ."

"Uh huh. Like what?"

"Uhhhhhhm. Clouds?"

"Clouds? You were thinking about clouds? Is that the best you could come up with?"

"No." Jasmine pointed upwards. "Clouds! Alot of them!" The draconaquus was right. There were no clouds in the sky except for one huge dark grey one that looked like a bunch of clouds put together was moving lazily across the sky. Spike grinned and flew up to it. He poked it gently.

"Wanna go prank somepony?"

"I dunno Spike . . . won't we get in trouble?"

"Your worried about getting in trouble?"

"No. I'm worried about getting CAUGHT. We should put that cloud away somewhere. It'll hurt somepony."

"Awww."

"Ha! I'm joking! Lets go prank Pinkie! A little payback for the waterfall and the flower thing."

"I still don't remember the waterfall . . ." Spike grumbled as he eased the cloud closer to ground. Jasmine shivered.

"Trust me, you don't WANT to." Suddenly, Rainbow Dash popped out of nowhere and cackled. She narrowed her eyes and dove for the cloud. Jasmine quickly reached for it, anxious to try and keep a prank hazard out of her hooves. Spike wasn't thinking on the same level. He dove for cover underneath the cloud, beside his draconaquus friend. He then realized that he put himself in soaking range and scurried away just in time before the cyan mares hooves hit the cloud with a 'thump'.

"Arrge! Spiiiiiiiiiiiiike!" the female draconaquus yelled as she got soaked to the bone. The drake rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"Hehe . . . sorry." Rainbow Dash laughed.

"Your sure to get some action from that boring ole' dragon now!" she giggled. "Your welcome, love birds!" Jasmine just stood there. Her jaw had dropped and her eyes had gone wide. Spike reddened.

"OMG . . . She did NOT just say that . . . " Jazz whined. Mares and Stallions glared at the two in disgust and anger. A couple teenage fillies and colt snickered.

"Ah didn't know ya had such a dirty mind, Spike." A voice said from behind them. It was Applebloom, accompanied by Sweety Belle and Scootaloo. The younger teenage fillies then glared at Jasmine.

"And shame on you for tagging along, Jasmine." Sweety Belle folded her forelegs.

"Who would've known she had more to her then what caught the eye?" Scootaloo shrugged. The fillies turned to leave.

"Ah thought she was the shy type. 'Cause of how she was actin', ya know?"

"I wouldn't wet myself to look alluring. Not even for Spike."

"Sweety, your fifteen. Rarity wouldn't let you do ANYTHING for Spike." The drake and the female draconaquus headed towards the library. When they were out of earshot of everypony, Jasmine began to speak.

"Spike, your friends are crazy."

"I know. I'll talk to them."

"I don't think it'll work. They seem . . . stubborn."

"I can make them stop."

"Spike . . . I've been wet, chased, embarrassed, and squeezed for the last time-"

"I know! Because it'll never happen again!"

"I highly doubt that . . ."

"I'll just ask them to stop. They probably don't even know that we're miserable."

"ARE you miserable? They are YOUR friends after all."

"What?"

"I've never had real friends before. Not if you don't count the CMC or you or Discord. I never knew what friendship was. It seems hectic and stressful. I can only take so much . . ."

"Yea . . . What are you getting at . . . ?"

"Spike . . . It seems like this is your first time dating."

"It is."

"Mine too. Your friends seem to be excited and and eager to help."

"Yeah."

"A little too eager."

"Okay."

"If you weren't dating at all . . . they wouldn't be eager to do . . . stuff all the time . . ."

" . . . Maybe . . . "

"I can't deal with the stress."

" . . . You can . . . you can deal with it!"

"I think maybe . . ."

"no . . ."

" . . . that we should . . ."

"no . . ."

" . . . have some distance . . ."

"Distance!? What . . . do you mean . . . ?"

"Spike . . . I think we . . ."

"OMG! Nonononononononononono!"

" . . . should break up . . ."

"NO! We can fix this!"

"Spike"

"I know we can! Just talk to them!"

"Spike"

"Please talk to them! Don't do anything you'll regret!"

"Spike"

"Jasmine, how could you DO this to me!? I thought-"

"WHAT!? What do you mean 'how could I do this to you'? Its hard for me too, you know! I can't take it! These ponies are driving me crazy! I understand why it took Discord CENTURIES to get the hang of friendship! Its impossibly stressful!" The female draconaquus glared at the drake angrily.

"But-"

"I just can't!" She took off, tears streaming down her cheeks and her whole body shivering from the earlier encounter. Spike watched her go with an extended claw.

"Don't go . . ."

Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, and Fluttershy sniffled and wiped their tears away.

"That was beautifully told, Rainbow." Rarity praised. Twilight nodded in agreement.

"I can't believe my number one assistant had a girlfriend and broke up while I was gone."

"They grow up so fast." Applejack mumbled. Rarity flipped her mane.

"Now, time to tell my story."

"WAIT! HOLD EVERYTHING!" Pinkie screamed. Everypony froze and stared at her. "Twilight, don't you mean fillyfriend?"

"Jasmine is not a filly. She is a young mare . . . well, actually, she's not even a pony. Things like that don't apply to her."

"Alright . . . CONTINUE!"