• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 3,324 Views, 75 Comments

Running With Draconaqui - Tiaa OwO



A draconaquus is a mighty breed, not meant for destruction and chaos. What if there was a reason Discord turned to his chaotic powers and wacky sense of humor for a reason that is unknown to pony kind?

  • ...
14
 75
 3,324

Epilogue

A Teaser For The Readers

Tom and Mind Bender walked through the mess of vegetation and trees. The mare gave a look to the sign on a splintering wooden pole. She felt both joy and anger towards the words it spelled. Tom stayed several steps behind her. The crackle of dead leaves and twigs was the only sound that could be heard besides the running water of a river nearby. Tom looked all around. His gaze finally landed the mare in front of him. More importantly, her swishing tail. He was slightly mesmerized by it.
"Hurry up. I don't want to take all day." The owner of the tail said. Tom blushed and laid his ears back. He adjusted his wings out of habit and trotted to catch up.
"What are we going to do when we get to the heart of Wakonda?" he asked.
"I don't know!"
There was anger in her voice. Tom didn't quite know why.
"Alright." Tom continued to scope out the scenery. Mind Bender gave him a confused look that he didn't see. She felt a feeling in her chest that she couldn't put a hoof on but shook it off. They needed to get to Wakonda before nightfall.

(-_<) wink!!!


Check out the next story in the series, Running While Preggers!

A video that kinda makes me giggle

Comments ( 15 )

Finally caught up! Can't wait for the lovely sequel! :raritywink:

4245970 I've added your OC one chapter ago. Not sure if you read it...:unsuresweetie:

Comment posted by Tiaa OwO deleted Jun 19th, 2014

4245970 Hello, Eclipse. I haven't conversant end with you in a while.

So, this is a Spike X Female Draconequus. (Not a Discord R63)?

4865336 Yup. Not a Discord R63.

4865419 OK cool. In that case I'll put it in my Read Later section for...well later.

4886346 *sighs* you'd be surprised...

5559915 So sorry, but thank you for pointing it out! Fixed!

One of the reasons I love reading this is that my name is Jasmine! Lol

This is missing a Spike Tag.

Login or register to comment