• Published 25th May 2013
  • 611 Views, 3 Comments

SCP: Insertion - Kingsly



When an assault on a government base dealing with anomalous materials goes wrong, Kingsly is left alone to fend for himself in this odd place.

  • ...
5
 3
 611

Wonderful Chaos.

Kingsly walked through the dark hallways, his mind racing, and his eyes flying. He held up the small stack of papers he had stolen from the doctors office. Some headlines stuck up at him:
SCP-173 Pinkie Pie Euclid EXTREMELY DANGEROUS... Scp-106 Rainbow Dash... He scanned the few documents he had. A list of containment protocols for all Eucliced class subjects! He smiled in success, before slamming into a large metal door. He rubbed his head, glancing at the sign addressing the horror contained within. ‘Discord’... Discord? But... How was he here? He stuck the dark red keycard into the wide reader, causing the door to open with a loud groan. He traversed the small flight of stairs, revealing a large metal cage, with a small computer laying broken on a table. And on a computer monitor near it...

“Discord? How... How are you here?” Kingsly asked.

“Hmm? A pony? You're still alive? Well, how delightful! This might just work. May I ask how you got here?” Discord’s voice appeared from thin air, mixed with computer static.

“I was sent here under Celestia’s command. We’re the clean up squad.” Kingsly explained with a nod.

“Oh, is that what she told you? And i'm willing to bet you came here without knowing what you were getting mixed up in, right? Probably got some of your friends killed?” Discord asked, his voice thick with charisma.

“That’s right...”

“And you are probably asking questions right now, like how we all got here? Maybe how we all got here? I could answer your questions, but first, you need to do me a favor. Get me out of here! I know what they plan to do with this place, and even if i'm stuck in a computer, I WANT OUT!” Discord hollered, the bars of his cage rattling with his voice.

“Wait, what are they going to do with this place!?” Kingsly demanded.

“Oh you really are clueless. Celestia knows your team isn't going to be successful. They have nukes all beneath this facility to wipe it off the face of this earth. She’s going to cut her losses to save face. We’re all going to die, but I can help you out of here. But you have to take me with you!” Discord begged. Kingsly sighed, weighing his options. He had to be honest with himself, the exits were sealed behind him. And facilities like this always have failsafes, no matter the cost. And the rest of his team was probably dead anyways.

“Alright, i’ll do it.”

. . .

“Dammit!” Sev kicked the large metal door, sealed tight.

“This is Nine tailed actually, from within the facility operating on all broadcast frequencies, we require emergency evacuation immediately. I repeat-”

“Forget it dude! Were locked in! Left for dead! Were just expendable assets to clean up their messes. Were going to die Trippy. Simple as that. Some freaky ass, nightmarish version of Pinkie Pie is going to come creeping down that corridor, and kill us both.”

“Shut up Sev.”

“No, we're going to die. Just like that. You know, I wanted to get married. Have a few kids. Settle down in some countryside cottage. But now? Trapped like rats, ready for the slaughter. Oh great! Now the lights off! At least when I'm dead i wont know its coming.” Sev complained as the lights flickered off. They quickly came back on with a sudden flash.

“See? All better. Now would you please be quiet? I'm trying to think.” Trippy said, hushing him.

“Alright, I’ve had an idea. Well just head to the extraction point of one of the other teams! Simple, but we might get in some trouble.”

“Screw trouble, I want out of here.” Sev complained.

“Alright, here’s the plan...”

Author's Note:

Equestria Girls was Awesome

Comments ( 1 )

Will King Sombra be appearing in this story?

Login or register to comment