• Published 22nd May 2013
  • 1,159 Views, 17 Comments

Animal Passion - briantherat



A new arrival to Ponyville finds himself drawn to a particular timid yellow pony

  • ...
1
 17
 1,159

The closest two ponies can be

Blue gazed into Fluttershy's eyes as the two ponies stood facing each other in the light of the rising sun coming through the Pegasus' bedroom window.

"Blue..."

"Yes, Fluttershy."

"I wonder...if you might make me a promise before we...do anything?"

Blue smiled and nodded. Things were moving so quickly - he still hadn't fully decided whether he was staying in Ponyville or not - and suddenly this beautiful yellow pony that had looked after him and nursed him back to health was apparently interested in being intimate with him.

"I wonder...Blue...if you might promise me that if I give myself to you...that if we...make love...that you won't...leave me afterwards."

Blue could see a deep red glow had come over her face and she turned away from him as soon as she finished speaking.

"Fluttershy, I care very much for you." Blue said, stepping closer to her and putting his front leg on her back, "And I'm not leaving Ponyville...or you. I promise. Even if we don't..."

Fluttershy suddenly looked up at him and exclaimed, "No, I do! I want to! I just worry that...afterwards...you will not be...satisfied. I've always been so distracted by my work with the creatures of the forest that...well...I've never been with a stallion before."

Blue laughed despite himself as Fluttershy blushed a deep crimson and looked away again.

"Why do you want to be with me, then? I mean...in that way?"

Fluttershy slowly turned around and, her wings clenched tightly on her sides, she arched her back and moved her tail aside, revealing her hindquarters fully to Blue.

Blue was mesmerized by what was before him, his eyes widened and his mouth hung open slightly. He had found Fluttershy to be utterly breathtaking from the front, but from the back...

"Blue?..."

Blue was roused from the vision of beautiful marehood before him by the sound of his name.

"Uh...yeah?"

"Do I...look all right to you?"

"Huh?"

He heard Fluttershy let out a squeak and softly say, "What I mean is...does what you see please you?"

Blue slowly approached Fluttershy and whispered, both to himself and to her, "More than anything."

As he got closer to Fluttershy, he could see her trembling slightly. He bit his lower lip and said softly, "Are you sure?"

Fluttershy turned her head to look back at Blue. Beneath her pink mane, he could see a look in her eyes that answered his question without her having to say a word.

He saw desire.

"Please..." she whispered to him, "Please have me."

Blue wrapped his front legs around Fluttershy's body and pulled her against him tightly. He felt himself entering her slowly, and as he did she braced herself against the edge of her bed and clenched down tightly against him, letting out a squeak and continuing to tremble against him.

His penis trapped tightly within Fluttershy's passage, he leaned his head down close to hers and whispered, concerned, "Are...are you okay?"

"I'm...I'm fine. Just give me a moment."

They remained like that for several seconds before Blue could feel her relax somewhat and he managed to slide more of himself inside her. With every tremble and shudder of Fluttershy's body, Blue could feel the warm moisture of her marehood caressing him...drawing him deeper.

Once he had nearly his entire length buried within her, he pulled back and thrust himself deeply within her.

"Ooooh...Blue." she moaned softly and pushed back against him, her tail swishing back and forth against his legs.

Blue wrapped his front legs around her body tightly and continued to thrust deeply inside of her. Her breath came out in squeaks and moans as they united as two ponies, joined together as one.

After several minutes, Blue whispered to Fluttershy, "I...I think I might...I mean, is it okay, or..."

"Yes, please! I need to feel you, all of you, inside me!" she panted back.

Blue thrust several more times, before he buried himself deeply within her and, holding her body tightly, he sprayed her insides with his seed.

He remained holding her for another moment, before the two ponies collapsed on the floor together in a sweaty, panting pile.

As Blue lay there, he could feel Fluttershy's legs wrap around him and the warmth of her breath as she nuzzled his neck.

"Was...was I okay?" he heard her whisper inquiringly in his ear.

He turned around and looked into the shimmering eyes of Fluttershy's sweaty face, "You were wonderful. But...you didn't...I mean, I don't think you..." he trailed off, blushing.

But Fluttershy understood and smiled shyly, "Oh, you don't have to worry about me. I'm...I mean, I can look after things later."

Despite having expressed himself fully within her, Blue felt another stirring in his loins. He gently eased Fluttershy onto her back and gazed longingly in her eyes, "I don't mind helping out..."

She bit her lip and, a blush coming over her face, she nodded.

He lowered himself slowly down her body, eager to please his new love fully.

Author's Note:

Well, that's it...

I really hope you enjoyed this tale. It didn't turn out as I originally hoped it would, but I can always try a sequel down the road.

Comments ( 11 )

SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL

2653937
So, I'm hearing you want a sequel? :yay:

2654232

What more can I do, though?

2654295 Continue the relationship! You've got a really great character here. I'd love to see more of him.

2654313
Well thanks!
I'll think on it! :yay:

I feel bad posting since I feel I might be getting between you two. I think I should leave. *starts leaving*

2847884

:rainbowlaugh: You liked this story, did you?

Sequel definitely! I loved it! Such a sweet couple! :twilightblush:

Thanks so much! :twilightsmile:

Since this chapter is almost pure clop, this story should be rated mature. Also the relationship moved really fast after the confession, most people don't have sex on the first date. Other than that, amazing story, maybe flesh it out a bit more but after that I'd love to see more.

Login or register to comment