• Published 21st Feb 2012
  • 517 Views, 10 Comments

Fly Me Over The Stars - NoctiaoftheNight



An astronomer and a singer go on a crusade - To fly over the stars.

  • ...
 10
 517

Reactions and Reasons

Chapter 4: Reactions and Reasons

If it is to be,

it is up to me.

Proverb

The reactions, as assumed, were very, very, mixed. Shell Song and Octavia gasped, while Shell Song eyes widened and she ducked behind a pillow trembling, and the DJ lowered her sunglasses to show her fiery red eyes. Noctia smirked slightly, they were surprised.

"Excuse me?"

Noctia turned her full attention to the blue mare.

The mare shuddered under her green gaze, but continued, stronger.

"I belive we will have some arrangements to make then." she grinned.

Octavia glanced at Shell Song, as if to say Are you serious?! and Vinyl cheered. "Thats my girl!" she rooted for Shell.

But Noctia only nodded solemly. "Then to the mayor first?" she shared the pegasai's seriousness.

Octavia and the DJ seemed confused for a moment. They shared looks that said Why so serious? and Is there something we're missing?. Noctia and the blue mare held gaze for along time, as if they had a deep link, or understanding, that was deaf to all ears but theirs.

The blue-maned DJ shattered the thin and ice cold silence. "Whats the matter?"

Noctia spoke for the wavy-maned pegasus. "We may or may not return."

"Oh." said Octavia simply, but it seemed to make the room colder, as if it too understood now.

"Shall we head to the mayor now, or go tomorrow?" she gestured toward the darkening sky, with one bright star shining happily.

With a glance toward the sky, she spoke. "Tomorrow."

The trio that had seemed like invaders before simply dipped their heads and got up.

"Tomorrow."

And they left Noctia with her chilling thoughts.

Comments ( 3 )

242631 I never thought I would get this much immediate reaction :twilightsheepish:
If you like this, you should check out 'She Flutters No More', the author used one of my songs, and some of my words ^^

310330 Thank you XD And I love that you caught onto my reference. If you caught it...*Lapses into an unusual silence*

Login or register to comment