• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 1,159 Views, 4 Comments

Reality's End - thatguyfromkfc



A Sequel to this story: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/8904/A-Big-Problem

  • ...
 4
 1,159

Not You Again

I sat in my house stunned. What did the message mean? All I knew was he I to find The Doctor. Reality was collapsing and I was the only one that could help him. It seemed insane but I knew I had to trust him. I continued to think about what was going on. It was hard to comprehend the fact that reality could be dying. I sat there for what felt like hours before I was snapped out of trance by the sound of someone knocking on the door. I went and answered it cautiously. I didn't notice anything before a ball of pink slammed into me knocking me to the ground. I looked at the object that had hit me and couldn't believe my eyes.

"P-P-Pinkie?" I stammered staring at the pink earth pony. The pony smiled up at me happily.

"Hello!" She exclaimed.

"What are you doing here?"

"Visiting you silly!" At that moment a rainbow knocked her off of me. They both rolled onto the floor. I was startled by what had just happened. A cyan pegasus got up off of Pinkie and turned around to look at me.

"Hello again." She said. I stared at her.

"Pinkie!" A voice yelled. I turned around to see the four other mares running towards the house. They all stopped when they saw me. I looked at them all.

"Well since you're all here," I began. "I better talk to you all.

"How come?" Twilight asked. I sighed. Should I tell them. They wouldn't believe me, not only that but they wouldn't understand a word of it.

"Reality is dying."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Notes: I apoligise for the shortness of this chapter. It's just a sort of prequel to the story. Please point out any mistakes! New chapter soon!

Comments ( 3 )

199894 I believe you mean a Darpony

YOu know i've always been curious about who's ..whell, Who. (yes, i had to say that :rainbowlaugh:) I mean, i know that he's a time traveling space alien hybrid that travels though time and space to fight ceatures and restore pease in universal order... but i never really saw the shows.

Login or register to comment