• Published 9th May 2013
  • 1,195 Views, 8 Comments

CSI Miami in Equestria - BRD

  • ...
21
 8
 1,195

Time to save Luna

When they got to the castle, Twilight told Celestia what they found out so far. Celestia said "Then you must go to Froud Valley to save my sister, I think you need to go to the Library to get a copy of the map of Froud Valley before you go there and I give you a carriage to get there and before I forget Changelings are monsters that can change to anypony so, be careful.

Then everyone whet to the Library to get a copy of the map. after 15 minutes they got the map and left for Froud Valley. When they got to Changeling's castle Horatio said "OK Twilight, you and the others go detract the Changelings and I'll go free Luna, got it?" The ponies nod in agreement "OK, lets do this." said Horatio and he ran to the door after the ponies got the Changelings detracted. It didn't take long for Horatio to find Luna's cell. After Horatio broke the lock to the cell, He explained to Luna who he was and why he was here. Luna thanked Horatio for saving her and Horatio led her back outside to find the other ponies. After Luna and Horatio got to them, the Changelings surrounded them quickly. Before the Changelings could attack Luna used a telaport spell to send them back to Canterlot Castle.

After they got back Pinky Pie threw a party celebrate. Frank was try's to catch Pinky Pie because she was being too wild. (good luck with that. LOL) Ryan and Natalia were eating some Applejack's apple pie. And Horatio was talking to Celestia about coming back to visit sometime. (and if they need their help again.) After the party, Celestia sends the team home.

The End

Author's Note:

I hope you liked the story

Comments ( 8 )
Comment posted by DaGoomba deleted May 9th, 2013
Comment posted by soulknight13 deleted May 9th, 2013

I say you have a good idea you could create longer passages and more chapters in my opinion.

Comment posted by GunsRGreat deleted Sep 19th, 2016

Deleting my comment and several others proves you can't take criticism, so I'll say it again, this sucks, but hey you're gonna delete it because you can't take criticism

Disliking all my content further proves you can't take criticism at all. Or maybe it wasn't you, maybe it was someone else, I don't know

Holy crap this is stupid

7612175
If someone dislikes you're comments then I will like you're comments ^^

Login or register to comment