Pinkie Pie: Pinkamena Diane Pie 1,626 members · 1,868 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I feel like reading epic stories about our Ponka. Need the fix. Is there any you would recommend?

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/131002/the-wheel-and-the-butterfly-a-dan-x-pinkie-pie-saga
the wheel and the butterfly is a good pinkie pie story, atleast if you like longer reads it is.

5059269 This is one of my favorites.

5059604 Something about it looks familiar :rainbowderp: Will check it out!

If that really does look familiar you might enjoy the story even more. Prior knowledge is not required, though.
Here's the link, in case you miss it when I add it to the group. :pinkiehappy:

If you want more serious stories involving our favorite party pony try There Will Never Be A Last Laugh and We Regret to Inform You

Both as a warning are quite sad but great stories.

Two of my most popular stories are Pinkilicious! :pinkiehappy:

An epic short story in which Pinkie saves the day for Twilight: The Element of Surprise

A less-epic, but heartfelt minific: The Laughter I Choose to Be

Here are a few more for you.

The Sweet Meet and Greet it is Pinkie's first few days in Ponyville.

Our True Colors is a great story that has Pinkie as background but lots about her past before most was known.

Excessive Worry this story gives a practical reason for why Pinkie bounces every where.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I forgot one of my Favorites of any story.

It was featured in a site blog.

Random is a great story that is about Pinkie but doesn't star Pinkie. Worth reading

End threadjack

YOu want epic? Try "Crisis Equestria" by GanonFCL. You can find it on equestria daily. It is an epic (though not yet complete) and Pinkie is great in it.

I have a bunch of great Pinkie stories in favorites for example Doctor WHooves THe Pinkie Conundrum by Loyal2Luna, The Games We Play by AbsoluteAnonymous is a long epic dealing with a dark (not gory or scary just mysterious) romance, THe Party hasn't Ended by ButterscotchSundae is a classic also a romance, The Color of Dreams by Donny's Boy is a great one shot with some epic scope for a one shot, World of Chaos by ugugg93 is an epic story with a fantastic PInkie Pie who gets some nice scenes.

All of these are older stories so you may not know of them. Some are very well known others not as much. Clearly my list is fairly Pinkie/Dash heavy though stories like World of Chaos are not. I have a lot more if you want more.

Anything by scoots2, AbsoluteAnonymous (seriously, this is brilliant), or Donnys Boy, someone who really needs to stop being dead.

This history is pretty kool if ya d like pinkie dealing with pinkamena as a second personality :pinkiecrazy:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/49829/what-is-a-name

Those are among my favorites. Older authors that also have a number of stories with my favorite pairing of PinkieDash. I miss that time.

5059269 I'd highly recommend How a Pie Became a Cake, by Never2muchpinkie. It's a sweet little story about how a young Pinkie Pie met The Cakes, befriended them, and helped save their business. And in return, they took her in when she had no place to go.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17