The Barcast 1,114 members · 2,293 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Heyooo all! We've got the amazing author Soaring joining us this Friday! Come on by and ask some fun questions!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (6:30 pm PT) (7:30 pm MT) (8:30 pm CT) (9:30 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

Hyyyyp!
1) Have you ever seen a ghost?
2) Sing me your favourite MLP song.
3) What is the worst thing you've ever eaten?
4) In honour of episode 249, do you think you could beat 249 mice in a fight? How about 249 cats? 249 wasps?

1. Please explain to the audience at home why Crazy Steve in Equestria is the greatest fanfic of all time, and why I'm 100% sincere.

2. Would you rather eat a leaky ass or drink period blood? YOU HAVE TO PICK, NO SKIPS!!!!

3. How big is your Peter Johnson? (They call me Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater the way I be sucking cock thrice at a time)

4. WHICH POKEMON would you fuck? YOU HAVE TO PICK, NO SKIPS!!!

5. Can you tell everybody to go dislike the story on my alt? I want to break my record!

6. Okay so we're friends and I feel like I can approach you about this, so why is it that you write so many gay anon stories? And I don't mean gay as in the homosexual sense (although you probably are. GAAAAAY) I mean that in, like, the other way, like, the not cool way. (I'm bullying you)

7. Can you do the rest of the interview in your Kermit voice? If not, say the sexiest thing you can think of in your Kermit voice.

8. What's a question I can ask that will make you uncomfortable to a profound degree?

9. So since you write a lot of Isekai fanfiction about humans/anon going to Equestria, what are the chances that you will write something of the exact opposite?

10. How youre day.

Across your several accounts, what's the best story idea you've ever put to paper? Not necessarily your best executed story, but the most interesting idea you've come up with.

You've been an editor for me and my bullshit for almost a literal decade. What do you like about editing that would have you get up at 2am just to go over a chapter with me?

Which MySpace era "core" band was better: DangerKids or Issues?

Which MySpace band that's survived into the modern era is better: Bring Me the Horizon or Falling In Reverse?

If you had to pick just one of your own stories that you wish would have gotten more attention than it did, which one?

Your fimfic avatar used to just be a screenshot of Breaking Benjamin's phobia album. That's not a question, I just want everyone to know.

Which of your fics do you feel has the biggest gap between its popularity and its quality?

Lastly, love you bro. Hard to believe it's been almost 10 years since we met and started working on project together. Keep the energy man.

Do you listen to music while you write? Is there any kind of music that gives you inspiration?

1. What's your favorite non-MLP franchise?

2. Have you ever done anything for a non-MLP franchise?

When are you going to put the Forbidden Gamer Word back in the description of A Slave's Freedom?

Hello everyone!
1. Do you like pineapple?
2. You write a lot of HIE but what got you into that genre? Was it a story? A niche?
3. What's your favorite kind of music to listen too while writing?
4. If you had to pick any of your stories as a "This story deserves more love" which one and why?
5. Heard you were a reviewer once upon a time. What's the difference between writing for fun, and writing as a reviewer?

Oh boy, questions!

1. Favorite dinosaur?
2. Favorite trope to read/write?
3. Favorite date in Day/Month/Year format?
4. If you were to spend the rest of your life with the abilities of any class from Dungeons and Dragons, which would it be and why?
5. Favorite alicorn?
6. Go-to Subway sandwich (if applicable)?
7. Favorite Gatorade color?
8. Favorite brand of bottled water?

You're doing great! :twilightsmile:

1) Why are you gay?
2) What’s your Social Security Number?
3) Do you prefer Boulder, Tom, or Bloomberg?
4) Anon X Whoa Nelly fic when?
5) What is your least favorite state in America?
6) What is your favorite breed of cat?
7) What other gamer words will be appearing in your stories?
8) Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
9) As an editor, what errors and habits piss you off the most?
10) What organs are you willing to part with?
11) What are three fanfics that stayed in your head to this day for good reasons, and what are three that did for bad reasons?
12) Do you feel safe at night?
13) What’s the most cursed comment you’ve ever gotten?
14) What is one pony that you would feel confident about shipping with a bloated piece of roadkill and why?
15) What circle of Hell do mint chocolate chip ice cream haters belong in?

JD1
JD1 #11 · March 15th · · ·

1.) Who would you say is your biggest supporter(s)?
2.) Do you see yourself still being a part of this franchise in about five years or so?
3.) What goals do you want to accomplish this year?
4.) Any advice that’s resonated with you that you could share?

What is the worst ship in the fandom? And why is it going to be your next story topic? :trixieshiftright:

1. I read that you like pics of Spitfire. Would you like this one of her getting put on Crystal Empire Weather Control?

Full disclosure: my art is AI-assisted, as I edit these works from their original multiple image sources and wonky defects.

2. Shameless self-promotion aside, your newest story, "Why are ponies dreaming of you?!?!" had the premise of a strained relationship over the realization of a partner being desired by others, even though those desires were not being acted on. What inspired you to take the approach of traditional tropes with romantic interference from others and focus on a whole and logically sound resolution?
3. My Little Pony: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Zombie DLC Story Mission. Cringe dark humor or a chance for an honest gag to get some laughs by poking fun at the absurdity?
4. I know you're aware of the ever-growing decline, and there doesn't seem to be much hope for things turning around and getting better, but what advice do you have for those who are constantly brought down by the lack of Soarin' fan service?
5. Can you name a story where Soarin' was brave enough to fight an entity surpassing an alicorn?
6. If you can't, would you read it or write it yourself?
7. If a brick didn’t know how to sit on walls no more, what would you axe it? Bonus points if you know the source.

What is the best thing that has happened to you because you joined the MLP fandom?

Ravvij
Group Admin

1. What's a question that you wish people would ask you?

2. If you were the protag of a displaced fic, what would it be about and who would you be unlucky enough to be?

3. If you or your S.O. could be any size at all, such as a Lady Demi Dommy Mommy or a Short-Stack Goblin, which size do you prefer being??

4. If lamps, would you (fuck) a moth pone?

5. Do you write/read cuddle/wholesome clop?

6. Which FiM pony is your favorite milf?

7. Who is your favorite princess from FiM?

8. Favorite object pony; soda pone, pizza pone, snek-pone, thingpone, etc?

9. Asking for a friend. Since bats are the superior pony, how many bats would it take to overthrow the princesses?

10. Why is Spike the worst and everyone that likes him wrong?

11. If you could start an interstellar war between any two factions from any universe, or universes, who would they be and why? Also asking for a friend.

12. If dick-cheese could be blocked and sliced for sandwiches, how much of it and the vaginal marinara would we need to spread on our avocado toast to make a fuck trophy? A flushed consolation prize is acceptable too.

Congratulations! You're ready for a Vylon Questions!

13. Have you ever put your OC in a position you yourself would never be in of your own volition?

14. What's six inches long, two inches wide, and every one is excited to get it?
----------A. a $1000 bill.

So we know your opinions about Soarin' and Spitfire, but what are your thoughts on the other Wonderbolts?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16