The Barcast 1,114 members · 2,293 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40
Flutterpriest
Group Admin

OH YEAH! SO MANY COOL THINGS ARE HAPPENING! This week we have a new guest on: Lise Eclaire. Lise is one of today's rising hot bright burning stars on Fimfic, and after their Seattle's Angels Debut, it's time to bring them on to the dark side. Let's do this!

.... Watch it.

If you missed the last podcast, then we have good news! We have a ton of ways you can catch back up! For last week's cast, check out below!

Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/mikesnipe at 6:00PM CST / 4:00PM PDT for this cast! Or after on Ponyville Live, iTunes, Google Play Music, or Youtube.

We also started a new series over on the Youtube channel: Writer's Workshop!
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/211811/writers-workshops

To any/all:
1) Any Steam Summer Sale recommendations?
2) Also, now that knighty has so shamelessly stolen the Barcast's idea to have a Patreon, what do you think he'll steal next? knighty's Shrieking Closet (or Wardrobe or whatever they have in England)? Or maybe he'll write a story about cockatrice tits?

To Pencil:
Want to do some mannequin playyy? 🖐

To Flam:
If someone was developing a horror game just to scare you, what sort of phobias should it target? What would really freak you out?

To Lise:
1) What's your funniest anecdote?
2) One warm summer afternoon, you're a bit bored and feeling rather spontaneous, so you decide to fly the four thousand miles or so to Nebraska to hang and spend the day with Priest. When you arrive twenty hours later, however, you are shocked to find his front door is wide open. In fact, the splintered doorframe makes it looks as though it has been kicked in. Quickly, you run inside to see if he is okay, but there is blood everywhere. You are absolutely panicked; you dart into his living room and there see a gruesome sight: crouched ominously over Priest's slowly cooling corpse, is Alex_.

"Just sticking their poorly cropped faces onto other things wasn't enough!" he cries. "I'm not creepy!" Now you see what Alex has done to poor Priest's body: he has cut off his face, and is crudely trying to sew it onto another corpse, although you don't recognise this victim.

"Oh my God, Alex!" you shout. "What the fuck have you done?!"

But it seems as though all he can do is cry "I'm not creepy! I'm not creepy!" over and over. The sound reminds you of the soulless cawing of a vulture as it circles above a rotting cow in the desert.

What do you do?

DumbDog
Group Contributor

Why don't you like hugs ;-;

What do you think of my boobies:

Why did Priest refer to you as a "Rising Star" when you have so many followers, stories, and everyone loves you?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COUSINS!? WE WENT TO A WATERPARK WHEN I NOTICED THAT THEY HAD GOTTEN WET. SO, AS A TRUE GENTLEMAN, I ASKED THEM IF THEY'D LIKE TO DO SOME WATERSPORT. BUT THE LITTLE CUNTS JUST RAN AWAY WHILE GIGGLING. WTF? I THOUGHT THEY WANTED TO FUCK!?

What drives you to write?

I was taking a shower when a blood clot got into my brain and made me think about this question. Has any of you ever got someone asking you to put their oc in your story? (I'm not talking collab i really mean some nobody asking you out of the blue to add their alizebrachangeldracopony to your story

is there something you can't do you would like to be able to?

is there something you are good at doing you would rather not be able to?

>Rising Star
>626 followers and neatly 70 stories

Lice-y Hair:
1) Do you like eclaires?
2) Favorite genres to read?
3) You can snug one pone. Which one?
4) Please release my family. I've already given you everything I have. I swear I won't call the police or tell anyone. I just want to see my family again. Why are you doing this to me?
5) Favorite food pone?

1. what is your favorite game?
  2. and if that game has bosses what is your fave boss fight?
  3. whats your favorite character to hate ?
  4. (for all)you are stuck in a labyrinth you know a monster is in there aswell , it is hunting you down ,what monster is after you? (And just to preempt Enigmatic no they don't want to be friends or have anything to with you.)
  5. (for all off the top of your head) how long does it take to damage your eyes by starring at the sun ? I need to know for a friend totally not me I mean it .
  6. (for all)ok so what 80's cartoon villains would you like to see Just appear and be the ponies new bad guy ? (My vote is for Skeletor.)
  7. Do you even Praise bro?

\ [+] /

For ***** sake, I'm late. Nice going Milk.
sigh, oh well. Time to ask the questions I want to ask you.
Can't think of any.
Um...

.........where did you get the idea of Equestrian Fanfiction?

Okay, I'll be honest, I'll only watch this podcast just to hear you talk physically for the first time ever.
Enjoy the podcast Lise.

Spacecowboy

Tell me [Enigmatic] what your view is on dragons, boobs, and clopfics containing both.

Rising star?

That's not a question btw.

Do you play video games? If so what is your favorite?

What do you look for in an editor?

How have your strengths helped you to succeed? How have your faults hindered you?

What are your biggest goals for your life? What progress have you made in attaining them?

Are you holding something that you need to let go of?

Who is behind the mask that you show to the rest of the world? Is it as blank as it has always been?

What is holding you back from being the person you want to be?

What do you wish you didn't know?

What do you do when a person you know loves you in a way you'll never love them back?

If you have a friend who speaks to you in the same way you sometimes speak to yourself, how long will you allow that person to be your friend?

What do you sometimes pretend you understand that you really don't?

Other than money, what else have you gained from your current job?

What big lesson could people learn from your life?

What is one easy way to waste a life?

Would you rather your child be a shrimp or a potato?

"I cut myself because it's the only way I can feel."
The statement is totally unrelated. Tell us about the time you assumed some people have black jeans and why they are the best.

What is the best way to make someone as stiff as a brick in winter? <3

Peace. đŸ€˜

What good character, would you like to see go bad?

If you could, would you?

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT 😝

SAY WHAT YOU WANT.

Oops, caps lock was stuck. But judging from your comment, you would agree as well.

What is your favourite way of telling somebody to fuck off?

Lise, how in the blue heck can you write Fluttershy so well? And so cutely?

Where did the inspiration for the 'Fluttershy vs' series come from?

Everyone: you see a very adorable pony giving you a cute look, what do?

Ah, Lise Eclaire. One of the first people to great me when I joined this corner of FimFic. That said, why haven't I followed you yet?

Three minutes in Equestria, what do?

More to come...

How do you feel about mangoes?

What drew you to hang out with us?
On a scale from angsty teenagers to toddlers, how childish are we?
What is a Lise Ă©clair filled with?

When planning and/or writing a story, where do you usually get inspirations for story, plot, or character ideas from?
Have you ever drawn inspiration from music? If so, what type of music or which songs?
What would you consider to be your magnum opus?

If you had to snuggle with a pony, which honestly isn't a bad thing at all, who would you snuggle with and why? Who would be the big spoon, and why would you want to be the big spoon/little spoon?

If two ponies wanted to snuggle, obviously you'd be in the middle, so who would be the little spoon and who would be the big spoon?

Now that's a lot of spoons! :rainbowderp:

Our Darling Lise :rainbowdetermined2:

I fondly remember when we first met
Asking your questions and seeking advice
You are certainly someone I'd never forget
Now you're all popular—isn't that nice!! :yay:

What would you say is your greatest success?
And could you tell us of what you're most proud?
Perhaps a secret you might want to confess?
You're being interviewed—no hiding allowed :ajsmug:

I apologize for the silliness that is this rhyme
I just wanted to do something special for you :pinkiehappy:
But, just one more question, if there's still time:
What writing advice do you have that's most true? :twilightsmile:

Because you've grown so much and come so far
Look at your stories, and all that they've earned
Some might dare to call you a mere rising star
But you're the star as far as I'm concerned. :raritystarry:

I apologize to anyone who actually studies poetry for the above; I just adore Lise too much for simple questions!

Lise

If MLP and SW were to collide, and providing that the prequels never happened and turned the force into bacteria, who would win in a fight: Obi Wan or Twilight Sparkle?

How many ponies could you need to crew a Victory Class star destroyer?

If Ewoks can defeat some of the best storm troopers in the universe, how would the Royal Guard do against said storm troopers?

Everyone else:

If you found any of the above too nerdy or confusing, get some culture your lazy bastards.

(priest read this line mark with ("")in a creepy, and/or psychopath way) "Hello Lise... I would like to know one thing: Are you having a good time?
cause i'm going to have a blast and LOTS.OF. FUN!"
Lise Questions:
, you are a butcher at a newly, and you are hired for the newest meat deli that opened up in your area. you decide to go meet your new manager who is suposively in the back room, when you walked in, you small something funny, like rotten corpses and not the animal kind. you get nervous and scared, and you decide to turn around. all of a sudden after fully turning 180 degrees, you see the manager with a human skull in his left hand. you scream and try to get away, only to have your arm chopped off while he says " fresh meat tonight" you got away only do die in front of a church. how do you feel after reading this? also I hope I made Vylon proud.
now for the easy questions lise.
2. Would you Thing Pone?
3. which food pony would you go on a "dinner" date?
4which food pony would you gender swap and have fun for the night?
5. which food pony would be friends with?
6. which Barcast members would you fuck/kill/marry?
7. who is best waifu?

1) Why does Fluttershy have so many issues with modern appliances?
2) Would you give Fluttershy a non-consensual hug?
3) Best episode of season 7 so far?
4) Twilight has basically become the shows mother hen, do you find that development amusing?
5) Have you watched the latest EQG specials?

Lease a Eek Lair,
1. How do you feel about your heart-tree avatar becoming MLP canon?
2. Who do you think murdered Applejack's Parents?
3. Are you going to do a Fluttershy vs. Discord's (literally anything in his house)?

EDIT: May have been a little drunk last night when I wrote these. So feel free to skip over them.

1. sup.
2. If you get out of the shower clean, then how does your towel get dirty?
3. Is the S or C silent in the word scent?
4. Why is it called a building if its already built?
5. If a kid refuses to nap during naptime, does that mean he is resisting a rest?
6. Do Siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?
7. At a movie theater, which armrest is yours?
8. Why doesn't the fattest guy in the world play hockey? He would be an unstoppable goalie.

hug/kiss/marry/fuck: Princess Candance/Princess Celestia/Princess Twilight/Princess Luna

to priest:
Priest do you like poking sheep?
Priest how has your mine adventure in Moirai ended?

to Milk:
Milk how was Q and B Live event?

To the guest:
What is your favorite story?
What is your favorite story of your own?
What do recommend to read of your stories

Out of all the character, why pick Fluttershy for Fluttershy vs.?

Fluttershy vs. is now a Dark genre. What happens when Fluttershy faces off against the various objects now?!

Is there one piece of advice you want people writing canon characters to know?

This is the best I can do at 0:30am. Hope you have (had) fun! <3

To all cast participants (especially Lise and Milk [so Milk can say Snu, or not]):

You, any fimfic user, top or bottom?

ROBCakeran53

Is there a style of writing or genera you wish you could write more of, or better?

What about us Americans scares you the most?

Fuck, marry, kill:

MOTA
CEO Witch
TheTechNightling

How much would I have to pay you to write a clopfic?

Can you teach me your writing ways?

Hi, is it annoying that there are more questions?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40