Flashfic 253 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 53 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 53
Loganberry
Group Admin

Welcome to March! Before I go on, though, I want to talk about April, as that will be the fifth birthday of FF150. For that reason, there's going to be a special one-off edition, with this twist, originally suggested to me by Somerset Cider: March's winner will be able to be the judge for the April contest! Given the special circumstances, I am suspending the "can't win twice running" rule just this once, so any entry by ReedHoarse will be eligible. Note that accepting the judge's hat for April is optional, so if you don't want to do it that's okay. If so, the judgeship will go to the runner-up -- unless they don't want to do it either, in which case a random entrant will be chosen.

The rest of the rules will remain the same:

Here are the full rules.

You'll note that Rule 6 still explicitly disallows any G5 content. This may change before this year is out, but that depends to a considerable extent on people's feelings here. As always, do feel free to comment in the relevant thread (pinned in the forum) if you'd like to contribute any thoughts on that rule, whether positive, negative or mixed.

Remember, there is no prize, as such, for this contest -- but if you win, you will be able to choose the prompt for the next contest. You'll also get a mention on the group's front page. As mentioned above, for this month only the winner will also get the chance of a lifetime to act as judge in April. You won't even need to do the boring bureaucratic stuff like putting up these threads, since I'll willingly continue to handle that. Just the actual judging.

Prompt: "Myth and Legend" (selected by last month's winner, ReedHoarse)
Rating: E or T
Word limit: 150
Closing date: Monday 21st March 2022, 11:59 pm UK time (world clock)

Please reply to this post with your entry. This makes it easier for me to keep track. Please do not leave feedback until after the closing date.

Entries are now open! Have fun! :twilightsmile:

Mythical dinosaurs are only a legend

Petunia Paleo has finally done it. After transferring stoned dinosaur eggs from all over Equestria into a single museum in Ponyville, she was now ready for the final step.

She turned up the heating in the museum to maximum, unbagged a cockatrice and one by one unstoned all the eggs.

It didn’t take long before they hatched.

It was all going according to the plan she had presented to Filthy Rich. And at that point, it was time for him to fulfill his part of the contract and take care of her dinosaur problem. She just hoped that the resort or whatever he had was big enough for her Jurrasic friends.

As promised, Filthy Rich came with a substantial workforce to relieve the dinosaurs of small confinements in the museum. And for some reason, they were all equipped with flamethrowers…

Edit: 20 - Dinosaurs

I've had an idea for a scene like this ever since Sunset said the name of the game she was waiting for in "A Fine Line".

Video Games are Too Realistic These Days

"I’m just not sure how well I’ll do with this… video game, you said?" Twilight remarked. "I'm still no good with my hands and fingers."

"You'll get the hang of it, Princess," Sunset replied, grabbing a controller. "You’re gonna love Tirek's Revenge!"

Twilight gawked. "It's called what?!"

"Y'know, Tirek! From those old Equestrian bedtime stories. But here, he's this awesome villain you get to take down-"

"Sunset… did Celestia never tell you? Tirek is real."

"Huh?"

"I’ve fought him. He nearly destroyed Equestria. He's locked up in Tartarus as we speak! How did you think he was just a legend?"

"Well… how many ancient doomsday villains did Celestia tell you about before they became an imminent crisis?" Sunset asked quizzically.

Twilight thought for a moment. "Touché."

"So… you still want to play?"

After a moment, Twilight seized a controller. "I'm gonna kick his flank into the dirt."

Expanded Fan-Fiction Universe of Myths

"Cutie-markless ponies die," Scootaloo said.

"I ain't seen no adults without a cutie mark," Apple Bloom pondered.

Sweetie Belle asked: "How long do we have?"

"Let's ask our sisters!"

Rarity winked. "A pony isn't adult until her first experience." She shooed them from her bleach-odored shop.

Applejack advised: "Dyin' markless--that's as ridiculous as Pinkie's cupcakes bein' pony-stuffed."

Rainbow Dash provided: "...As mythical as the 'Rainbow Factory' story about chopping differently-abled pegasi into colors."

Scootaloo blanched.

"Oops."

Sweetie Belle related Rarity's statement.

"You don't want--"

Scootaloo teared.

"...you girls have been trying hard." Rainbow brought them to Rarity's. "They're ready."

"Good! Pinkie's here," Rarity said. "She's only lost a few."

"Killed?"

"No dearies, frightened. Their bodies chose death." Rarity advanced with a knife, Pinkie with a spork.

"Why--"

"Near-death experiences encourage marks."

"'Cupcakes' was true!"

"Dearie, ponycakes are a myth. The dead inhabit pies. But even thoseponies get their marks."

I thought I’d go a bit darker than usual for this one. A bit on the fence for where this lands in rating, but feel free to correct me if you want something more pg.

I give you

What once was

I know you. I know your kind. I know your race.

Your kind speaks of friendship. Your race speaks of kindness. But you ponies lie all the while.

My race was destroyed by you, wiped away and erased from hisssstory. I am the only survivor, trapped here as a monument to your Princess’ feats of… Heroism.

Pah… Heroes. They eliminate all they find unfamiliar and uncomfortable. My race was viewed as evil by you ponies for being part sssnake, and you killed us for it.

I despise you. All like me despise you. We have been brought down to less than myth, less than legend, our names whispered in fear.

How I’d love to bring you low… To avenge my fallen kin. To right your kind’s wrongs and retake this world, to drink your blood as I burn your history before your eyes.

It would be more than you deserve.

These monthly entries are starting to feel vaguely familiar somehow. I can't quite place my finger on it, but it's starting to feel like we're sitting around a campfire, telling stories that captivate the mind in various ways. With the theme of myth and legend, one can't help but feel an eerie sensation in the air that could beg the question, 'Are You Afraid of the Dark?'.

Hmm... probably just my imagination.

Submitted for the approval of The Flashfic Society, I call this story...

Love Bites

"Geeennaaaa!!!"

Gena turns an insouciant look at the changeling rushing to her with fear in her eyes. She takes the impact as Elytra tightly embraces her.

"You remember that stallion I've been flaunting on, the one I've been trying to ripen before feasting on his love?"

"What did he do?"

"He... he... he asked me what my favorite color was."

Gena gasps, "You're kidding me. Didn't he like your disguise?"

"He didn't care at all! He only wanted to get to know me!!"

"A sensitive male? I thought they were only a myth!!!"

"It was awful, it felt like he was trying to latch onto my heart and steal it away from me, so I ran back here as fast as I could."

Elytra begins to sob into Gena's shoulder, receiving comforting strokes along her back, "I guess this is why mother told us not to play with our food."

Loganberry
Group Admin

That's within a Teen rating, so it's fine.

The Legend of the Kembang | This story is rated E

There once was a scientist living near Canterlot. He had a little newborn daughter named Cream Puff. While the scientist was researching Pyssostase, the 119th element, his daughter accidentally drank a recently discovered isotope of the element, turning her into a humanoid flower creature, which he called, Homo Floriensis, or Kembang. The scientist raised her for 18 years, and then she went to the beach and became a flower. When an unsuspecting pony picked it up, he raised it for 18 years, it turned into a flower on the beach, and the cycle continues. The story was very well known, and that’s how he knew about the creature.

Cave-Ponies Are "Fascinating"

Ms. Cheerilee and her students made their way to a pony in orange, spotted clothing trapped in a huge block of ice.

"Miss Cheerilee? What's that?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"This is a Cave-Pony. Records show that these amazing creatures have appeared for over billions of moons ago." Cheerilee explained. "While their species have moved on to the creatures we are today, this is the last piece of evidence to show that they're still around."

The students awed in amazement at how such a creature could still be around after so long.

"Miss Cheerilee?" Snips called, raising his hoof.

"Yes, Snips?"

"How did the cave-pony end up in a block of ice?"

"Good question. No creature knows exactly, but there are some theories that have been made by archeologists before. But that's probably for another time. Now, if you follow me this way to our next piece," Cheerilee said, guiding them.

Good to hear! Can’t wait to see what everyone else does.

Hmmm, I've seen the judge's hat, Logan wares it frequently. A thing of beauty it is not, there really are no words to describe the colour, the shapelessness.....

Till the very End

“It is time for Alicorns to become the stuff of myths and legends.”

“How will you do it? Princess.

Twilight turned sharply, a flicker of movement in a tarnished stained glass window caught her eye.

“Hello Discord. No pony calls me princess any more.”

“It’s less of a mouth full than Déesse des Étoiles.”

“And you were the only one that called me that!” A half concealed smile and a chuckle.

“How Twilight?”

“Tirek.”

It took a lot to shock Discord, but that was a doozy.

“That lunatic! You wont be able to control him.”

“I don’t need to. The release spell will be self limiting and he will re-petrify himself.”

“Bit of a disaster if it doesn’t work and your magic’s gone. No magic, no ascension.”

“I can’t ascend, I’m the last” A sigh, Twilight waved a hoof towards the rest of Equestria “And not my magic, theirs.”

Loganberry
Group Admin

Hmmm, I've seen the judge's hat, Logan wares it frequently. A thing of beauty it is not, there really are no words to describe the colour, the shapelessness.....

I just need to write WIZZARD on it and it will be entirely perfect. :trollestia:

In Hindsight, it was Inevitable

To Princess Celestia, the pair of royal guards looked like chagrined colts.

"You barricaded my recently-returned sister in her own chambers," she said, "behind a mountain of candy. Explain."

"Well, it's like those stories, Your Majesty," said lieutenant third class Spit Shine. "You remember."

"So to keep the palace safe," said sergeant grade two Polish Bright, "from, you know, any naughty ponies being devoured whole."

"If you knew what we get up to in the barracks..."

Celestia's eyebrow lifted. "I was going to ask where you ponies get these ideas, but it's clear centuries of Nightmare Night have done their damage. Such as it is... how did you manage to procure so many sweets?"

I'm pleased that I managed to work in the two really important lines for this idea, and was able to work in a bonus the guard names combine to Spit and Polish -- very guard-drudgery.

a story as old as time

once apon a time, there lived a princess loved by everyone named Wysteria, she would throw parties, all her friends would play and never fight villains, or worried about world ending situations, they could make anyone princess and make any day a holiday, it was a perfect world, but sadly all perfect things must come to a end.

however the parties started feeling the same and everything was to perfect and Wysteria couldn't have enough love, as friendship was becoming a bit dull, her friend's worried about her, she was becoming darker and darker the more they tired to be more friendly with her, she became almost bug-like they where almost entranced by her ideas for everyone being the same and there a higher friendship, she taught them how to take love and friendship and fuel them for ever so the party never ended, now she's better know as chrysalis.

The Snail Might be a Metaphor

“I wanted to ask you about this tapestry in particular Princess.”

“What about it Rainbow Dash?” asked Celestia.

“Well, it depicts you and Luna fighting a snail.”

“Yes, it does indeed.”

“Is there some kind of story behind it?”

“Of course, this depicts the day that Luna and I triumphed over Bidh seilcheag mhòr olc a’ toirt anail na theine, a most wicked beast.”

Rainbow Dash blinked in response.

“The name roughly translates to big, evil, fire-breathing snail. The monster was quite a terror in his time.”

Rainbow spent some time staring at the tapestry in contmplation. “That’s pretty lame.”

“Over eight-hundred ponies were slain by the beast.”

“The giant snail?”

“That breathed fire.”

Rainbow shrugged. “I could take it.”

“That’s what Commander Hurricane thought too, and what became of him?”

“Was he killed by a giant snail?”

“Indeed.”

Rainbow smirked. “Still bet I could take it.”

Note: Apologies for what I'm certain is improper Scottish Gaelic, due to Google translate.

Loganberry
Group Admin

Three days to go, everyone!

A reminder that the extra "not actually a prize" this month exists, but that winners are not required to take it. I don't want anyone to feel pressured!

I had ideas for this...

... I've no idea if I'll make the time to write one of them out. But I'll try. 3 days is a long time in Flashfic land.

Loganberry
Group Admin

Just over 24 hours remaining if you'd like to enter! :twilightsmile:

Legendary

by Mockingbirb

Spike leaned against a bookcase. "This part of the library confuses me. The sign says 'Myths and Legends.' But aren't all these things real?" He read aloud from a book with colorful pictures. "A thousand years ago, Nightmare Moon threatened to steal the sun, and plunge the world into eternal night."

Twilight said, "You're right! Nightmare Moon was a real alicorn gone bad."

Spike held up another book. "Grogar the Goat Monster."

"Based on real history! Most ponies have forgotten about the Evil Goat King. But the Grogarian Calendar of Doom predicts Grogar could someday return."

Spike touched a storybook. "How the Easter Bunny Ruined Spring Festival by Hiding Eggs Where Nopony Could Find Them, So Everyplace Would Smell Like Rotten Eggs."

Twilight's eyes bugged out as she stared at the giant bunny on the cover. "Ohmigosh! We have to put together a plan to TAKE THAT MONSTER DOWN!"

Author's Note

At that particular point in history, Grogar as Evil Goat King was an understandable misunderstanding, considering how many years had passed since anypony had last seen him.

I meant for this to have a somewhat tongue-in-cheek slant, but I'm nervous it wound up more mean-spirited than I intended it to. I hope it's alright either way, but I apologize if it leaves a bad taste in anyone's mouth.

Anyway, time to break a leg!

The Legends Are(n't) True

"Twilight, you know Ah trust yer judgement," Applejack began, "but this 'Eon' fella's, what, two hours late? By this point, Ah've gotta wonder if that legend really is just… well, a legend."

Twilight gawked. "That… That can't be right!"

"That story said he'd return 'one thousand years to the hour'." Rainbow Dash gestured at the ominous, monsterless pit ahead. "If Eon is real, he really sucks at keeping promises."

"…Maybe he followed a completely different timezone?" Twilight offered, weakly.

"Or maybe he was made up by a yarnspinner trying to entertain foals?" Rarity countered.

"That's not how this works!" Twilight insisted, frantic. "Everypony always assumes these legends are 'no big deal', and the next thing I know, nighttime is permanent, chaos is overtaking Ponyville, a rampaging centaur is ransoming my friends, and—"

"TWILIGHT!" five voices chorused.

Twilight froze, processing her outburst. "…I'm letting past experiences cloud my judgement, aren't I?"

Loganberry
Group Admin

7652876 7652885 7652936 7652984 7652986 7653250 7653359 7655150 7656227 7659395 7659593 7662945 7663321

Okay, everycreature, time's up! A chunky entry list this month, which is great to see. Thank you to everyone who entered! :twilightsmile:

I'll be announcing the winner on Monday (the 28th). In the meantime, as most of you will know by now...

...feedback is open! :yay:

This was amusing; however, what is it a metaphor for? I am curious. I thought death or illness, but the sisters defeated it.

The title is a reference to how knights were sometimes depicted fighting snails in medieval manuscripts. Which in itself is an odd topic, and I think it's debatable what the depiction of a snail in medieval artwork actually represents, due to there not exactly being a lot of evidence regarding the origin of it.

It could be a metaphor for the slow passage of time (something you can fight but can't defeat) but it also could've just been something artists drew because they saw that other artists had drawn snails. Personally, I like the idea of it being ye olde meme, and nobody knew why the heck they were drawing snails, but it was probably some sort of metaphor in the beginning, even if the meaning is lost.

Interesting! Thank you for the explanation!

Personally, I like the idea of it being ye olde meme, and nobody knew why the heck they were drawing snails,

:pinkiecrazy:

I sure don't envy Loganberry his job of having to pick ONE favorite this month. I think you people are making it very hard. You meanies!
:trollestia:

I, however, can pick my top X favorites, or say that multiple stories are my favorite in different ways, or whatever, so my job is easy by comparison.
:twilightsmile:

I've started on my own secret MOFA judging, but the results of that won't come out until after Loganberry's rather higher-stakes award.

To be fair to Twilight, most of the Myths And Legends of Equestria do end up coming back from their graves to haunt the present days and try to take over the world.

Yay, unsolicited, unwanted and unlikely-to-be-appreciated review time!

7652876 Dinosaurs and ponies, two species separated by 65 million years of evolution, have just been suddenly thrown back into the mix together - how can we possibly have the slightest idea what to expect?

References to one of my favorite and most quoted movies of all time aside, I'm a little lost on what exactly is going on here. Are Filthy Rich's workforce burning down the museum so the dinosaurs can escape? Is he planning to then capture them for the resort you mentioned? Or is Filthy Rich betraying Petunia and killing the dinosaurs for some reason? Now that's, that's chaos theory.

7652885 Clearly I had a similar idea to a lot of people of calling out how often "legendary" figures in the show end up being real/still alive/an active threat.

7652936 Ah, the fun of being a fandom newbie who's only vaguely aware of some of the more infamous dark stories to grace this website. I get the idea here, I'm betting it lands better for longtime fans.

7652984 Interesting premise for a larger story. Always a little odd to think of ponies doing a genocide against another species, but then again all it takes is a few whispers from Chrysalis in disguise to turn all of them into racists in season 9 to say nothing of what happens in A New Generation.

7652986 Weirdly I think this is the first time I've heard the term "flaunting" used in this way, flaunting oneself as opposed to one's wealth/possessions/etc. Anyway, a solid setup to a good punchline.

7653250 Another one where I'm kinda lost on what's going on. Did the "unsuspecting pony" eat the flower and become another flower creature that the scientist then raised in place of his daughter? Or did the flower turn back into the daughter-flower-thing and Pony #2 raised it (again)? Reads a bit more like a summary than a story.

7653359 "What I wanna know is where's the cave-pony?"

Needs a pass at grammar (there were a few points I had to reread to figure out whether you were meaning to imply cave-ponies still existed or if you were just referring to the pony in the block of ice) but storywise it'd make for a solid excerpt of a larger fic.

7655150 So is this meant to be a possible "how we got here" for G5? Interesting idea, if probably OOC for Twilight. Though it seems like if Tirek got enough power to eliminate alicorns, he could probably block the petrification spell from taking effect again.

7659395 Feels a bit more simply "backstory" than myth/legend, and not sure how I feel about it overall. Too much plot for 150 words, I guess.

7659593 I imagine the 800 ponies died in a fairly "Austin Powers steamroller death" manner. Fire or no fire, how do you not have time to get out of the way of a snail? Anyway, this one might be my favorite.

7662945 Twilight & Spike in The Curse of the Were-Easter Rabbit.

7663321 I mean I can't really blame Twilight here, after the fifth "just a legend" villain becomes real you kinda have to start taking this stuff seriously. Pretty funny though.

7656227 Whoops, missed this one. It's not FF150 without at least one Luna/NMM story, after all. Bold of the guards to just admit they get up to "naughtiness" while on duty right to Celestia's face. I guess this is how the princesses end up captured/crowns end up stolen/Equestria gets conquered so often.

7652876 A flamethrower is good for only one thing: destruction.

Here's a sequel for the Petunia Paleo dinosaur story, just for you:

Her eyes were fixed on the burning museum. Even when the building collapsed on itself in a fiery inferno, her mind still couldn’t comprehend the events that transpired.

Filthy Rich approached the motionless mare and presented her with an extermination bill that she would have to work her whole life to pay off.
Only one of the creatures was spared, and it was resting in the bag by her hooves. With a sigh, she unbagged the cockatrice. “Yeah, I can’t deal with any of this.” With those last words, she looked directly into the eyes of the creature.

I feel kind of bad that yet again I have nothing constructive to say to critique the entries this month!

I don't think your story is mean!

A portrayal of what it could be like to almost die again and again as horrible monsters try to destroy everyone and everything one knows and loves, maybe. But your story is not inherently mean, even if the tight word count limit might have encouraged you to look at a somewhat 'lighter' side of the topic, for lack of space to fully treat it otherwise.

I mean, Eakin's"Hard Reset" explored the precursors and anguish of PTSD at much more length, and my most negative response to THAT story would probably be...give it only one upvote, I guess? idk

(But then, I might be biased because I've written about a somewhat related topic. :twilightsheepish:)

(I edited this comment a few times in its first three minutes after posting.)

But your story is not inherently mean, even if the tight word count limit might have encouraged you to look at a somewhat 'lighter' side of the topic, for lack of space to fully treat it otherwise.

My concern came mostly from my first version of Twilight's closing remark, which was something along the lines of "'I really need counseling, don't I?'" As I went to post the story, I became increasingly paranoid that someone would get upset with it and accuse me of "trivializing" the matter; I wound up rewriting it within minutes. It not have been as big of a deal as I thought it was, but I figured I'd better be safe than sorry.

(I loved the Hard Reset trilogy too, by the way.)

I think "'I really need counseling, don't I?'" would be fine too. Maybe even better, idk?

I know sometimes picking between options like this can be hard, especially when multiple options might be (or even are) close to equally good.

I think "'I really need counseling, don't I?'" would be fine too. Maybe even better, idk?

Honestly, I'm inclined to agree. It definitely has more of a "punch" to it, and it probably works better with the tone I was aiming for, too. Like I said, I just got scared its inclusion would be considered too mean-spirited for comfort. I'd probably be somewhat more inclined to keep it if I had the chance to do it over again, but eh, whatever. Hindsight is 20/20, as some might say.

Now you can release a second "director's cut." :twilightsmile:

Been there, done that!

(That being said, the "Director's Cut" does retain the changed dialogue. Kinda defeats its purpose, I suppose, but I digress.)
:twilightsheepish:

Sorry, the prompt didn't do anything for me from the writers' side, and I got too busy to contribute to the feedback side. Maybe next month.

Loganberry
Group Admin

7652876 7652885 7652936 7652984 7652986 7653250 7653359 7655150 7656227 7659395 7659593 7662945 7663321

Okay, results time now! Oooh, you people are really mean to me sometimes, making it so hard to pick a winner! Fair to say that I could easily have gone higher than the two (one hon mensh, one winner) I'm restricting myself to. Well done to everyone who entered! Here we go, though...

Hon mensh: TheAncientPolitzanian. I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a sucker for "Twilight being Twilight" stories, especially if they bring a smile or two. I'm imagining this one being set somewhere around S5, with Twi being not quite as level-headed as she (usually...) later became -- plus given that there are five other voices, I'm assuming that means the other Manes but not Starlight. Yes, you could argue it's a scene more than a story, but I've frequently picked scenes I like, so I don't see why I shouldn't do so again.

Winner: EileenSaysHi. As many will know, I don't read as much EqG as I do FiM, but I really like stories that make use of the link between the two worlds in some way. The back-and-forth between Twilight and Sunset is great, and I love the notion of Shimmy not knowing that Tirek was real and then pointing out that Celestia has tended to spring these ancient villains on the ponies. You'd think she might have mentioned them once or twice while Twi was her student, but that's Tia for you I guess...

Okay, congratulations to both of you -- and, as I said, to everyone. :twilightsmile: In some ways I'm quite glad I'm going to get a month off having to make these decisions! Talking of which... EileenSaysHi, please pick a prompt for next month -- and please indicate whether you're happy to wear the judge's hat for the April contest.

Wow! I genuinely was not expecting this! I'll get back to you with a prompt by tomorrow, but I'm happy to wear the judge's hat for April. (What a month to have my first win!)

7652885 Congrats!

I'm jelly...

I'm imagining this one being set somewhere around S5, with Twi being not quite as level-headed as she (usually...) later became

Truthfully, I didn't have any specific timeframe in mind — the "five voices" weren't meant to imply anything of the sort, for that matter — but I really like your interpretation it! That is around the point where the show's antagonists began breaking away from the "ancient evil-in-a-can" mold in earnest (excluding its last gasp with the Pony of Shadows in S7). Thanks for the honorable mention!

Congratulations on the win, Eileen! I wasn't able to put it into words beforehand, but I really enjoyed the comedic beats you hit with your submission. I haven't watched all that much EqG, but that definitely felt like the kind of comedic aside they'd have slipped into an episode or something. 'Twas well deserved.

Best of luck making sense of our impending nonsense!
:twilightsheepish:

I'm not — I'd have been a terrible judge! :P

(Also, your comment's ID was one short of a double 666. So close!)

Comment posted by EileenSaysHi deleted Mar 29th, 2022

Yeah, I know I'm a bit of an anomaly for FF150 in primarily writing EqG material (I only just wrote my first FiM-based full fic, and even that was because the contest explicitly forbade EqG), but I figure that gives my stuff a way to stand out automatically. Plus I'm still getting versed on the finer points of FiM continuity and worldbuilding after having just watched the show all the way through for the first time -- EqG is easier for me to not screw up the details. And I love writing Sunset, of course.

My prompt for next month (pending approval) is… "The Haunting"! Which can be taken in any way you prefer, though since April is "Halfway to Halloween" month, I was primarily thinking about it in the spooky sense. (E- and T-rated, of course.)

'Grats on the win!

Oh, good -- it's looking like I can write/steal from my EqG NMMxSunset hateship after all, for this instead! It's yet another idea that isn't working / I won't be writing for Mockingbirb's Sunset x <G4 villain> event that's closing soon.

Loganberry
Group Admin

Approval willingly granted! Thank you too for accepting the loan of the judge's hat. If you find any coins stuffed down the brim, then they're yours as long as I don't notice. :raritywink:

Seeing as I'm not judging next month, I'll try to put an entry of my own in for a change, too...

7666965 I've never seen you pass the judging hat to anypony before. You're not settling your affairs or anything like that, are you? You're still immortal, right?

I hope not, after three months I'll go mad with power and burn this place to the ground.

7667048 That may be so, but on the other claw:

Loganberry
Group Admin

I'm not sure about immortal, as my application for alicorn status is stuck in the post (or so Celestia claims). But nope, I'll be back wearing the hat in May unless EileenSaysHi has burned the place to the ground in a fit of righteous rage by then. April's deviation from the norm is a one-off because it's the fifth birthday of FF150.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 53