• Published 16th Jan 2022
  • 1,000 Views, 263 Comments

Bad Dragon's Short Stories - Bad Dragon



Got a minute? It will take you even less to read one of these unrelated short stories designed for instant reader’s gratification.

  • ...
39
 263
 1,000

PreviousChapters Next
21 - Dinosaurs [2022.03]

Petunia Paleo has finally achieved her life’s goal. After transferring stoned dinosaur eggs from all over Equestria into a lone museum in Ponyville, she was now ready for the final step.

She turned up the heating in the museum to maximum, unbagged a cockatrice and one by one unstoned all the eggs.

It didn’t take long before they hatched.

It was all going according to the plan she had presented to Filthy Rich. And at that point, it was time for him to fulfill his part of the contract and take care of her dinosaur problem. She just hoped that the resort or whatever he had in mind was big enough for her Jurassic friends.

As promised, Filthy Rich came with a substantial workforce to relieve the dinosaurs of small confinements in the museum. And for some reason, they were all equipped with flamethrowers…


Her eyes were fixed on the burning museum. Even when the building collapsed on itself in a fiery inferno, her mind still couldn’t comprehend the events that transpired.

Filthy Rich approached the motionless mare and presented her with an extermination bill that she would have to work her whole life to pay off.

Only one of the creatures was spared, and it rested in the bag by her hooves. With a sigh, she unbagged the cockatrice. “Yeah, I can’t deal with any of this.” With those last words, she looked directly into the eyes of the creature.

Author's Note:

This story took part in the 2022.03 writing competition.

PreviousChapters Next