• Viewing 51 - 100 of 205

hi
i'm diehard
i live in Denmark
i have mild adhd and autism
and i'm an atheist

Locomotion
Group Contributor

5260111 Hello, and thanks for inviting me into this group. I'm a railway enthusiast from the UK, diagnosed with autism at a very early age (2 years old, I believe), so not really Asberger's, but probably not that far off. My main interest is in Thomas and Friends, but I've been writing MLP fanfics for this site and Deviant Art for around three years or so.

5260111 I prefer to not reveal that information.

Raptormon132
Group Contributor

I am Raptormon132.
I live in Australia (The land down under).
I was diagnosed with mild Asperger's/Autism at a very young age (2 or 3 years) by Asperger's/Autism expert, Professor Tony Attwood himself.
I'm training and hoping to be an actor in live action and voice-over someday.

Eric Longtooth
Group Admin

Ello'
I'm Eric Longtooth.
I'm from Australia, and I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was two. (I think)
I'm hoping to become a psychologist and/or an author.
Aaaand that's about it.

Wacuire
Group Contributor

Erm, I'm Wacuire I suppose. I'm an Asexual (possibly) autistic tranny who spends most of her time gaming.

Although I am still waiting for my first appointment with a therapist, I've been told I at least seem like I'm a highly functional while having autism. And that "There's only one Wacuire" due to my feats within the gaming community, which refers to several hundred hours of doing the same thing while watching movies, shows or listen to music.

DeadLyokoBrony
Group Contributor

How's it going everyone my name DeadLyokoBrony but call me DLB, I have Asperger syndrome and I'm from Kentucky USA

BatwingCandlewaxxe
Group Contributor

Hi all,

I'm Lord Batwing Candlewaxxe, a grumpy old gothpony from the Emerald City. I grew up before Asperger's was really a thing, when the world was mostly trying to deny any of the less severe forms of autism even existed, so I wasn't diagnosed until I was an adult. In real life, I'm a general-purpose tech geek.

Comment posted by DavidTheWitch deleted Mar 21st, 2017

5260111 Hi, I'm Summer Dancer. While I'm not autistic myself, my little brother is.

Clucktimus
Group Contributor

5260111 LW the seagull/chicken/gnome hybrid or Clutch, a die hard fable fan ,a proud autistic UK teenager and a sarcastic prick, nice to meet you :pinkiehappy:

My real name is Nathan, but you can call me Sky! I love this show, this fanbase, and this site! I love you all, my friends!

Skyfire Storm
Group Contributor

5884884 Hey guys, I'm Matt and I'm a high school-aged brony with high-functioning autism/Asperger syndrome. I'm very quiet overall, and somewhat prone to anger issues, but I've always considered myself to be a good writer and artist.

5885654 Hi! I hope you'll take part in my contests! It might make your stories and OCs famous!

Skyfire Storm
Group Contributor

I've been a brony since 2012 when my sisters introduced me to the show. I don't watch it much these days, but I love what it stands for, I love the characters, the plotlines, the songs, but perhaps what drew me in most was the animation. Although I've never really been a fan of Adobe Flash-based animations, what MLP:FiM does with such a basic software is nothing short of brilliant.

UniqueSKD
Group Contributor

Hello. I am UniqueSKD. I am a British brony who has Aspergus/Autism. I was invited to this group by NicLove for unexplained reasons. I am suspicious of the motives for introducing me to this group are or were. I have numerous cuts on my arms and chest from breaking plastic roof sheets today. I am a male. I am 26. I eat food. I drink drinks. And other stuff you don't really care about. Blah blah blah. I hope to contribute to this group though in all honesty it probably be anything noteworthy or passable for praise. I am going for supper now. I am dead all over.

Hi how did I get invited here?

Mine_Menace
Group Contributor

Salutations!

I'm Menace of the Mines (inspiration for the username can be found here) and all I'm willing to share of my real name is Nate. I was diagnosed with high-functioning autism at age four, so I've known I've had it pretty much as far back as I can remember.

I'm a college student, an avid reader who's been reading since before I could speak, and an amateur writer who's hoping to get something published someday. I'm also a perfectionist when it comes to grammar and spelling, and I edit people's works on this site.

I have an appreciation for quieter moments and being alone. I sometimes have anger issues, which I hate, and I try to be logic-based like Twilight Sparkle (who coincidentally shares my love for books as well).

Nice to meet you all!

UniqueSKD
Group Contributor

5889135 And I certainly remember you, the amazing person who wrote 'Twilight Discovers A Cookie Clicker'! How have you been, my wonderful writer friend? What are you doing in this group? I didn't know you had Asperger/Autism!

yeah hi

I am a fan of aged cheddar cheese and hot peppers.

Hey, I'm a 42 year old Danish autist.

5260111 ReaderReads, the sociopath.

Should I be here?

Greetings from Healdsburg, California. I am TheOneVinylScratch. Pleasure to meet you all.

Silver Inkwell
Group Contributor

Daniel T.
But please, call me by my nickname instead.
18 Years old and live in Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Hiya guys. Im Phoenixtears23.

Selene Moonlilly
Group Contributor

Hello everypony SilverBlaze here and I am a fire emblem brony!:scootangel: I'm an Oregonian born and I enjoy writing and reading stories. nice to meat you all.:twilightsmile:

5260111 Hey, I'm The Corn. :pinkiehappy: But I don't mind if people call me Corn on its own, or AC because those are my initals.

not really sure what to say only that I love to learn new things and I enjoy trying to help others.

The Avenger
Group Contributor

5260111 call me The Avenger.

Dark Nightshade
Group Contributor

5260111 Hello, I am Shadeslayer.

Lucky Ness
Group Contributor

5260111 Name's Lucky Ness. I'm a 21 year old who's had Asperger's since I was in grade school (I can't remember the exact year), ADHD longer than that, and Type 1 Diabetes for 18.5 years. I was born and raised in central Utah and I currently still live there.

WreckitRalphFan001
Group Contributor

Hi, I'm WreckitRalphFan001
Real Name David
I'm a huge fan of MLP and have aspergers (when i was younger i thought it was profanity to say that)
Reccently, after joining this group, i decided to have one of the main characters in my story for this site have autism, which i've never done for any of my stories. But still, glad to be a part of an understanding group.
:pinkiesmile:

dragonjek
Group Contributor

Greetings!
I'm dragonjek (or just Jek), an Oklahoman living in Iowa.
I was diagnosed with autism later on--when I was nineteen. Considering that I was in the middle of a probably-autism-induced breakdown at the time, I rather wish it had been done earlier.
I'm a lover of stories in all mediums, and feel most alive when listening to music.

5260111 Greetings, I am Flufux the Velociraptor, and I have Asperger's (yes, I'm still calling it that no matter what anyone says). I live in Stockholm, Sweden, and if my memory serves was I diagnosed just before I started basic school, but I'm not entirely sure.

Agent Fluffy
Group Contributor

Hey everyone! I'm Agent Fluffy! I have high functioning autism. I am a voice actress. I have almost 5 years of voice acting experience. I do readings on my YouTube channel as well as comic dubs, and song covers.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

I am Kris and I am 41 years old. I live in southwestern Ohio in a city called Hamilton, Ohio. I have family in southeast Ohio as well as in Newark, Ohio. I am a history/science teacher at a private Christian school in Hamilton, Ohio. I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome around 1999 (about the time I started working on my Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies. I also worked at a Staples but I ended up switching careers when I obtained my Masters Degree in Social Sciences in 2012. I also hold an Associates Degree in Mass Media Technologies. After obtaining 3 college degrees, my step-sister invited me to apply for a full-time position as a teacher at her school. I started working in October, 2012, and went on my 1st school-sponsored field trip as a member of the school's staff. It was really fun!
The school's been through a lot of challenges and I survived several staff turnovers. I am now living to my full potential, but I am still a work in progress.

The Lunar Rebel
Group Contributor

Well...I'm The Lunar Rebel (kind of has a ring to it, doesn't it?:rainbowkiss:), and I live in Iowa of the USA. Buy our corn: it's delicious:ajsmug:.

Wanderer312
Group Contributor

Greetings! My name is FrostGuardian or 'Frost' for short.
I'm 25 years old and I live in Belgium, Europe.
Nice to meet you! :twilightsmile:

Midnight Moon
Group Contributor

Midnight Moon. Have been on the site for quite some time.

billykilly
Group Contributor

Greetings, my name is Billykilly.
Im 20 years old and I live in Ohio, US.
Bill Cipher salutes to you all!

Thank you for inviting me, NicLove. I'm Stubbsville9588, Autistic writer, author, poet and toy photographer. Because you invited me and I accepted your invitation, Stubbsville (a fictional town I made up) invites you as a villager, if you want to. I'm the mayor of Stubbsville and, sadly, I'm the only villager of Stubbsville...

Anyways, once again, thank you for inviting me to your group! I look forward to sharing my stories to you and to the members here.

NicLove
Group Admin

You for got 2 click reply

Please PM me the story about  Stubbsville

My name is Assy Assman.
I love meeting people.

Eh, I'm still writing it. Sorry. But when it's done and on here, I'll PM you it.

SenorCornholio
Group Contributor

I'm Senor Cornholio, nice to meet you all!

King of Madness
Group Contributor

Hello, my fellow Apergernites. I am Madness, King of the Kingdom of Madness.

You wanna know about me? Well, if I'm going by what the rest of the people here are going by... I'm 18, live in North Carolina, am a Christian, have a short fuse, want to make people laugh, have set out to write fanfics so that I can be the best author I can be, and the rest can be found in my blogs.

That should sum it up, brothers and sisters.

NicLove
Group Admin

You are the Great-Cornholio !?

Hello Mad King !

SenorCornholio
Group Contributor

Are you threatening me?! Do you have any TP? TP for my bunghole? :rainbowlaugh:

NicLove
Group Admin

6076430 you for got to click reply

SenorCornholio
Group Contributor