Gun Club 758 members · 351 stories
Comments ( 41 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 41
Happy
Group Admin

Make fun of political parties! Threaten your neighbors! Take out your favorite gun! Be as edgy as edge! Tell me down below on why you think you should be an admin of this fine group and how you're better disciplined than the masses!

Always accepting btw.

Feel free to nominate other people too.

Wolf-Baron
Group Contributor

2982176 Well i should be an admis because i know a shit ton about guns and I don't take bullshit from anyone.

Strangelove
Group Contributor

I'm American and I own guns.

Also im black so I should get affirmative action points too. Gotta get that minority quota

Homunclus
Group Contributor

I don't want to be and admin. Or maybe I do.

You will never know. But I do. Maybe.

boredhooman
Group Contributor

That is all.

tranhdxrbntd
Group Contributor

-I support the second amendment
-I hate liberals
-I hold a state ranking in rifle marksmanship in my state and overall accuracy with a pistol and rifle (I used sporting guns instead of a competition grade gun to achieve both rankings)
-45 acp fanboy and to an extension, a .460 rowland fanboy
-1911 fanboy (chamber one in .460 rowland and you have the perfect pistol)
-I know advanced shooting techniques, stances, etc as I sometimes volunteer to teach people (I like the weaver and Center axis relock positions)
-I am almost literally borderline insane (screw you psychological evalutations but I guess my ADHD and abnormal behavior causes that)
-I know everything there is about guns, mods, attachments, etc so I can tell you about the LWMMG and MG3 or a Ots33 and Stechkins APS
-I've shot just about everything from .22 to .500 S&W to 5.56 and 20mm
-The design and ballistics of a gun are just natural to me (math wiz or as Rainbow Dash would say, egghead) so I can calculate the power of a bullet if you change something or disassemble just about everything from from a 1911 and Tokarov to a Barrett and Ak47
-I'm Asian (Vietnamese) with parents whose childhood was the Vietnam War. One is from the North and the other is from the South. Both took basic military training (I am in America if anyone is going to question that (I am also America as I was born here))
-Nobama

us army VET
killed my first deer at 12
i have 65 guns

Brimstonne
Group Contributor
Comment posted by TheCrazyMan deleted Mar 2nd, 2014
TheCrazyMan
Group Contributor

-Own numerous firearms, and can hit decent groupings with all of them
-I can actually discuss the mechanical engineering inside of said guns
-I'm a college student majoring in history with a concentration in military history
-I've been offered a job at a gun store due to knowledge
-Cadet in the US Army, pending commission out of college
-I can type an intelligeble sentence without resorting to emoticons or gifs
-I can explain why terminal ballistics proves that a larger number of high-velocity projectiles because Temporary Wounding Channels through the body, disabling large amounts of vital tissue in the long term, along with causing capillaries to burst throughout the point of impact proves that a small lightweight round which is fired in quick succession outpaces larger, slower rounds when talking about sheer lethality.

In other words, 9x19>Fuddy-Five ACP

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor

1. Because politics suck
2. Because I have an itchy trigger finger with the ban rifle
4. Because I refuse to list the third one as number 3
5. Because each of my reasons begins with the letter B
6. Now it is because I broke the pattern
7. Because I forgot to reply to you, but remembered right before I added the comment

Cottonwood
Group Contributor

2982176 I can shoot a wire from about 20 yards, with .22
I didn't cheat and use a scope but a open rear and front site off the barrel of the rifle.

kalash93
Group Contributor

I qualify because

1.I know a lot about firearms
2. I advise guys on the gun in their stories.
3. I do all my own research and gun writing, with guns being in almost all of my stories.
4. People keep on thinking I'm military, SF, or something like that.
5. I have a great sense of humor.
6. I don't mess around; I say exactly what I mean.
7. I can actually tell the difference between a flame war and a heated argument.
8. I follow you.
9. I am the expert on eastern bloc here.
10. I know four languages. Ego scio quattor linguas. Ich kenn vier Sprachen. Я знаю четыре языка.
11. My profile pic looks like a boss.
12. I know how to run a guerilla campaign.
13. I know about gear, training, and the logistical side behind keeping weapons supplied.
14. I love the good occasional prank.
15. I also know my NATO stuff pretty damn well.
16. I know that all handguns suck compared to shotguns and rifles.
17. 7.92x57 > 7.62x54R > 308Win > 7.62x39 > 5.45x39 >5.56x45 > 357 > 7.62x25 > 40 S&W > 9x18 > 9x19 > 45 ACP > 380.
18. I acutally use reason in arguments and discussions.
19. I sound like a boss when I speak Russian.
20. I know about melee weapons, too.
21. I am a confirmed good writer.
22. I have clout on the site.
23. Because 22 sucks.
18. I can actually

Toffee Bean
Group Contributor

2982176 I know a lot about WWII German guns, if not I'll look every were to find out what gun it is, I also am a very good planer and am related to Hitler if you care.:ajbemused:

Weeping Angel
Group Contributor

I don't know too much about guns, but my dad shoots them sometimes for fun and he taught me a bit. I'm more of a bow girl myself. I shoot a compound bow. But I am qualified to be an admin as such as I'm good at making and enforcing rules, I admin many different groups, and I can do anything you'd like me to do as an admin. Plus this group is awesome.

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

2982176 I'm compulsively obbssesed with all guns, I particularly artillery. Plus I spend like half of my waking life on this website and I need classy roles to fill my time out. :heart:

Reads the other stuff. I've got nothing on these guys... :ajsleepy:

I'm sexy... :heart:

ymom2
Group Contributor

2982176 I am very enthusiastic about the 2nd Amendment, learning more about guns, and organizing groups. I don't own many guns just a Ruger 10/22, P22, and AK-74 but when I get out of college and get a real job I will be purchasing a LOT more. I am a hardcore Libertarian. I basically hate both of the establishment parties and think that the Federal Reserve was created for the sole purpose to transfer wealth from the U.S. population to the central bank's controllers. I have previous experience organizing groups and designing groups' folder systems in Badass Twilight = Total Domination and Tyrant Sparkle.

If you want edge, get a load of this!

I love guns, but I'm no expert. I guess I don't qualify.

Meh, I don't really have the spare time these days.

I like the fact that Happy probably hasn't acknowledged any of the comments on here...

2982176 this thread is old but i'll reply for the giggles! :trollestia:

I'm a Gung-ho, Conservative, Gun loving American patriot that loves to make fun of liberals crappy logic! (may be a marine)

MAGA2016

plus i'll be ur friend! :rainbowkiss:

Ebony Gryphon
Group Admin

Also im black so I should get affirmative action points too. Gotta get that minority quota

Yeah, but you also have to be gay, or you'll lose your assumption of being part of the club
https://www.rt.com/uk/337061-gay-males-lbgt-dominate/
Or at least I think thats how oppression works now. Why am I always the last to recieve notice on these things

I can disassemble a gun and name the parts?
(On a lever action at least)

I can one handed shoot a Mosin Nagant, surely that says something.
I busted one of my front teeth out firing a Mosin one handed

The number of people boasting political conservatism/hate of liberals as a qualification is disturbing.

But liberals wanna take away meh gunz.

But on a more serious note, guns are considered a more 'conservative' pass time, so I'm not all that too surprised.

I'm so edgy I don't even want to be an admin. See, I'm edgy by posting this... Any second now, my edge will take hold and I'll get promoted... Any second now... Any second.

Because I own a shotgun plus it's in my name

heh :)

The one reason why I should be an admin:

To me, going to the gun store is equivalent to a trip to the strip club.

You should make me an admin because I can fit up to four billiard balls up my ass.

Comment posted by Mixmaster226 deleted Mar 15th, 2018

You are a traitor and deserve to be locked up in Guantanamo Bay,

I would love to be an admit, because:
1. I believe in the Second Amendment
2. Because I not only do I possess the power of Sand, but I also possess the power of the High Ground!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 41