The Ultimate Free-Use OC Collection 294 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
PurpleFire135
Group Admin

Female Unicorns

The last chapter of my story about Twist features a librarian named Alexandria. Her special talent is a magic spell that lets her duplicate the text of a book into any blank collection of pages, no matter how old and decayed the original book is. (The Great Library of Alexandria was said to confiscate books from visitors to the city, copy them, and then give back the originals.) She has a light gray coat, a white mane and tail, and an open book for her cutie mark. (Possibly wears glasses as well.)

In my story, she was hired by Princess Twilight to be the head librarian in the new Ponyville library. (Twilight didn't want to move out of the old one and pulled some strings to get a new one built.) She could easily be a colleague from another city, however -- maybe one of Twilight's contacts back in Canterlot, for instance.

Edit: I forgot to mention that she's young. In my story, she's a few years younger than Twilight. Of course, her age could be modified to fit the needs of a story...

I have a character from "The Model Caretaker" that I can only really see myself using once more. She would work well as a villain in the right context.

Her name is Pink Pearls, and she's a pink coated and maned, middle aged unicorn with one hell of a stuck up attitude, a homophobic streak a mile wide and a disdain for those of lower class than herself. She is also extremely manipulative when she tries to get what she wants, and a hypocrite in that she hates promiscuity, but is herself rather promiscuous.

As you can see, I went nuts in making her a villain.

Edit: A few more details: Her cutie mark is a trio of pearls, and her mane is somewhat short and very curly.

Name: Whitewash
Age (In years): 26
Race: Unicorn Pony
Cutie Mark (Not Pictured): A plain, white Masquerade Mask
Profession: Part-time mercenary/assassin.
Hobbies: She enjoys hiking, reading, and... intercourse.
Physical Skills: She is a very adept combatant, and formidable in hoof-to-hoof. She can use any weapon known to pony kind and then some. She can bring down a royal guard twice her weight in less than thirty seconds.
Magical Skills: She is a very skilled mage, specializing in illusion and destruction magic. She can immolate you into ash or trick you into immolating yourself. Her strongest skill, however, is her ability to make veils. These allow her to manipulate the perspective of those around her, looking, sounding, and even smelling like another pony. She can use this ability to appear and function as any pony she desires; however, she cannot change the colour of her irises.
Personality: She enjoys manipulating strangers, but if you earn the right to become her friend, she will be unquestionably loyal to you. Tell her to bend over, she says "how far?" She is very military in stressful situations, but is a very nice pony in social activities: akin to Pinkie Pie minus the 4th wall breaking. She is very strong-willed and not prone to breaking down. She is very reliable, and always willing to help a friend. Because of her lifestyle, death will not phase her from her objective unless it is a close friend(she has no known relatives), and even then, she will hide her shock for the good of the team.
Fears: She is deathly afraid of spiders and cockroaches, to the point of it being a phobia.
That's about it! Hope you can find a good home for her! In her lifetime, she goes under the radar for about 13 years(age of 13 to present), so it is an excellent span of time for you guys to just come up with whatever you want! Important note: She started training as an assassin at the age of three, so she has always had these skills available to her. Have fun! :yay:

Well, this is my 'ponysona', but I love having her pop up in other folks' work on dA and would be tickled pink to see her show up in stories hereabouts.

Bella Notte, known to most as 'Boo', is a Ponyville native who currently travels all around Equestria doing haunted houses, themed parties and stage shows. Despite her gothy appearance, she's just as cheerful and enthusiastic as any other pony, albeit with a tendency toward dry, sarcastic wit. Her idea of 'scary entertainment' is more Scooby-Doo than Saw, but in stories set in 'darker grittier' versions of Equestria her haunted houses might be more hardcore.

The most complete writeup for Boo is her profile at Fillydelphia. Some bullet points and additional notes:

* She's talented at stage magic, but has a mild handicap in 'real' magic; her levitation power is weak and shorter in range than average, for genetic reasons related somehow to the natural ultraviolet color of her horn-glow. She has, however, trained herself to produce elaborate displays of colored light from her horn.

* Although her family is quite well-to-do -- owners of the Vigna di Notte vineyard near Ponyville, and among the first unicorn families to settle in the area -- she's touchy about her independence and fussy about money, to the extent of being just a wee bit of a cheapskate. She's a lot more willing to spend money on others than on herself, though.

* Due to her background she's got an extensive knowledge of grape cultivation, not that she makes use of it very often, and speaks fluent <insert your favorite pony-pun version of Italian>. She's also able to call up proper Canterlot manners when needed, and has a hard time not using formal titles where they apply, even when the title-holders ask her to use a more casual name. Her family also has... views about the superiority of unicorns, but Boo tries very hard to suppress that aspect of her upbringing.

* She's got kind of a thing about nudity; she doesn't like to be seen unclothed, and she's well aware that it's a weird quirk, so that just makes her more embarrassed about being embarrassed. She claims that it's because her white coat is just so not cool.

* In stories where this sort of thing is on the table, Boo is openly into mares and a little more reluctant to admit the occasional attraction to stallions. She's got an extremely poorly-hidden fangirl crush on Princess Luna, as the ultimate in spooky.

* There's a running gag about Boo constantly running into real-estate fraud schemes involving supernatural fakery, in the manner of a certain crew of mystery-solving teens and their talking dog. She refers to it as the Curse of Prancy Drew.

* Her voice actress is Tara Strong, doing something similar to her voice for Raven of the Teen Titans.

-----

Hope I haven't run on too long here; as you might guess, Boo's one of my favorite creations. If you do want to use her in a story, please do drop me a note -- not for permission, but because I'm a total attention hound and would love to know about it. :pinkiesmile:

Character Name: Warding Armet
Nickname(s): Shining Armet, Sis
Gender Race Age: F Unicorn Mare
Stories:
Spike the Knight - cameo
Cutie Mark: Trojan shield
Appearances: White coat, dark and light blue coat and tail. Blue and green eyes.
Other info: Member of the Royal Guard, Rank Second Lieutenant. Weak magical powers. Friend of Cheshire.

I like how Alexander did their post, so I'm borrowing the format. Hope that's okay.

Name: Willow
Age (In years): 34
Cutie Mark (Not Pictured): Undetermined
Profession: Seasonal worker for Golden Harvest
Hobbies: Spending time with her best friend, Clover.
Physical Skills: Far from a strong pony at all, but not afraid to put in a full days work.
Magical Skills: Power is not her thing, but precision is. She can place a seed smaller than a grain of rice precisely where she wants it. She can handle two, maybe three things at a time, but she really has to concentrate and they cannot be very heavy.
Personality: She's somewhat reserved around strangers(not Fluttershy reserved), but opens up once she gets to know you. Not comfortable at all with sexuality, she will quickly try to change the subject if possible. *Lots of practice doing this because of Clover.*
Fears: Snakes. Absolutely terrified of them.

Name: Clover
Age (In years): 33
Cutie Mark (Not Pictured): Undetermined
Profession: Seasonal worker for Golden Harvest
Hobbies: Spending time with her best friend, Willow.
Physical Skills: Far from a strong pony at all and has a tendency to be a slacker, given the opportunity. Willow is always harping on her about watching her figure, but so far she's managed to do okay.
Magical Skills: Moderate skill level. She can handle multiple objects without having to think about it too much, as long as they are all supposed to be doing the same thing. Has serious issues with staying focused though.
Personality: She is quite talkative and will not hesitate to get to know a new pony. VERY open about sex, much to Willow's chagrin. Somewhat lazy, if she can get away with it. ALWAYS flirts with Willow because she knows it drives Willow nuts.
Fears: Heights.

Name: Starry Night
Nicknames: Starry, Student of the Stars/Moon, Wandering Stargazer
Species: Unicorn
Hometown: Canterlot
Current Residence: Unknown
Mane Color: Dark blue and black
Coat Description: Midnight blue
Eye Color: Blue
Allegiance: Luna
Cutie Mark: Capricorn constellation
Special Talent: Able to read the stars and foresee ponies' futures.
Family: She refuses to share family information.
Friends: Lyra, Luna, Octavia
Personality: Mysterious, gentle, but vague and kinda troll-like when she predicts the future. Plays a supporting or overwatcher role, preferring to observe and intervene only if necessary. Also is allergic to white chocolate and parasprites.

Was discovered by Princess Luna when she visited the Canterlot observatory and since Luna wanted a student (since Celestia had one, she had to have one), she decided to take on Starry Night as her student, keeping her secret from Celestia. Luna has her traveling across Equestria, helping ponies and learning about not just the stars, but everything under them. She adept at magic and is able to counter offensive spells and teleport.

welcome to use, but credit and message plz

Name: Glisten Vial
Mane: White
Body: Blue
Clothing: Labcoat
Eyes: Green

Glisten Vial is a notorious scientist that is believed to be responsible for the deaths of many ponies during her experiments. She tells people that they're "tragic mistakes." She one day disappeared from her home one night, and nopony has seen her since.

Name: Sugar Blossom
Nick Name: Sugar, Blossom
Mane: Light pink striped with a burgundy streak
Coat: The colour of white sugar
Eyes: Light green

Sugar grew up in a house like Fluttershy. She loved to play in the flowers as well as plant them and grow them. She now owns her own garden in Canterlot as a famous pony who works with Photo Finish.

Her name is Enigma. Nopony knows where she came from, why, how, or when. She just showed up one day in Ponyville. She has a knack for trouble. Using dark magic, she can posses the body of anypony she wants and without anypony else knowing. Twilight has tried to reason with her, but it always leads to her body being taken over and she wakes up outside her house with the town in ruin behind her. Only Twilight has ever seen Enigma's true self, every other pony blames ghosts or Trixie. [img][img]https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=6ece60dfdc&view=att&th=140e0e1d92ffc997&attid=0.3&disp=inline&realattid=f_hl4gutkz1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-y8x01CSUzyVJKk4sOK_q6&sadet=1378162464802&sads=oc98-4EWQdWd9-a8yHCKO_9blRE[/img]

Name: Terra Novus

Fur: Coarse and slightly fire-resistant, typically enough to avoid injury from backlash of her own spells.
-Body: Burnt orange
-Mane: Two-tone crimson/bright red. Short and messy.
-Tail: Medium-length, messy, same coloration as her mane.

Eyes: Golden-yellow

Cutiemark: Simplistic, black silhouette of a dragon.

Talents: Natural fluidity with Arcanus Pyrus, or fire-based magic.

Abilities: She's begun developing a spell to increase her natural resistance to fire, with hopes of surpassing that of dragons, though the potency still has some way to go.

Strengths: Capable in combat. Highly capable in fire magic. Decently capable with general offensive magic. Great in close-quarters. Presence of Celestia's sun empowers her, and her natural abilities are strongest at high noon

Weaknesses: Cannot swim and as such has a typically mild fear of water, though it can be crippling with larger bodies. Absence of Celestia's sun leaves her weakened, with midnight leaving her nearly powerless. Horrible with long-range combat. Lacks stamina, tending her to try to end any serious fight quickly.

Occupation: Currently starting work in a special mercenary agency under the Princesses to keep out threats and handle certain ones quietly. The agency follows a code to never allow themselves to be traced back to the Royal Sisters, claiming to work as vigilantes if ever questioned. Most citizens of Equestria don't know of the agency, and of those who do, very few are not in it, with fewer still not being retired from it.

Residence: Typically in HQ.

Personality: Often rather tactless, and almost always aggressive. She loves to spar and fight for fun. She is very impassioned with her work, though not insane. She sees her job as a necessary evil. She doesn't always stay in the HQ, and when she's out and about, she will often jump at a chance to fight, but short of a good volunteer, she is rather easy-going. She has a slight attachment to her partner and is friends with many of her co-workers, and would not hesitate to take revenge for any of them.

Fun Facts/Quirks: She has to wear a blindfold to shower, and grows extremely shy near pools. The small community she was raised in gave her an odd, somewhat dangerous mating tendency- Any prospecting mate has to fight, and subdue her, which typically means just tire her out. During this pre-mating fight, she holds back to show she is testing her mate, and not rejecting him/her, as this is typical for where she was raised.

So, since I couldn't really find a pattern of best approach to follow, I figured I'd give this method a try. As of now, she is only in one fic, which doesn't intend to really put her to use as her character was meant, but more for her personality, tendencies, and abilities. I am, however, writing a fic with her that is intended to truly use her as described here. A much more serious fic that I intend to finish.
Recommended use: I recommend any use of her as an anthro or human, as I created her with this intention. By this, I mean that she was imagined as a biped with hands, and will likely work best if used as such. Again, merely a recommendation.

okay guys this time I'm putting my OC in the right spot.

Name: Kiotie

species: Unicorn

coat color: blond

mane/tail: dark red

Eye color: yellow/ almost orange

Talents: healing magic( she's the healer of the tribe of thundering rocks)

home: Everfree forest/ tribe of thundering rocks

story: was once Bidziil's lover (main character of "A friend to the end") however rejected him after he was accused of killing his father and tried to blame his brother.

1120792 Is it alright if I can use your OC for a story I am doing?

Name: Mind Reader
Nickname: Minnie
Species: Female Unicorn
Appearance: Light-Orange coat, emerald and lime green mane in a pigtail and yellow eyes.
Cutie Mark: Two eyes and a book
Personality: Feisty, yet sweet. Loves to take on challenges and will sacrifice herself for her friends.
Hobbies: Loves to hang at the library, reading, writing and telling the future (by half an hour)
Friends: Mathew Swift, Mane Six, Princess Celestia, the CMC, Spike and Willow
Enemies: King Sombra, Sunset Shimmer, and Trixie
Siblings: Broomstick, Minnie's adopted Pegasus filly sibling.
History: She was Twilight's classmate and friend from Canterlot, until the Summer Sun Celebration. She and her little brother decided to travel to Ponyville to find a better life. Her past is unknown.
Unicorn Magic: Teleportation, Growth of animals and plants, Invisibility, Future-Telling and Shrinking abilities.

Picture below shows her with her little adopted Pegasus brother, Broomstick.

Name: Firefly Spark

Nicknames: Firefly, Sparky.

Hometown: Hufgrund, Germany.

Current Residence: The Cult of Luna's castle

Mane Color/Style/Length: Brown braid

Coat Description: Soft yellow

Eye Shape/Color: Greenish-yellow

Accessories: None

Allegiance: Princess Luna

Cutie Mark: Lantern

Special Talent: Illumination spells

Family: She's an orphan

Friends: Starlight Shadow

Personality: Quiet, somewhat reserved.

1113515 Hey I'm writing a story where Celestia dies and Twilight has to take her place, but Twilight needs an advisor. I think Alexandria fits, and she can use her copying spell to copy documents. Only problem is I plan to kill the OC I use, in order to foil an assassination and attempted coup... Can I still use her?

Story link here, for when the first chapters come out: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/194277/new-reign

Sounds like she'll be dying for a good cause. I think I can handle it if she doesn't suffer too much. :raritywink:

3337972 Thanks. I don't plan on adding the "gore" tag, so probably instant death by disintegration ray.

Name: Sketchy Scribbles
Nickname: Sketchs
Hometown: Fillydelphia
Current Residence: Neigh York
Mane and tail: Long fuchsia mane with black highlights in a side pony tail. Her tail is the same way, but looks like it was chopped off so it's short and spikey.
Coat: A white coat that is sometimes covered in pen/pencil marks.
Eye: Golden almond shaped eyes.
Cutie Mark: A couple of scribbles
Special Talent: Drawing
Personality: Scribble is a bit stubborn when it comes to following directions. She's very creative and is easily inspired by people and thing around her. Even though she may not be from Canterlot, she holds herself and everyone else in high expectations expecting them to be courteous and kind. She cares a lot about other people and is determined about everything she does. However, Scribble tends to get in trouble because of her stubborn and very determined personality. Her eye for creativity is also her downfall of life when she doesn't find inspiration, it's called Scribble Madness.
Family: Blue Step (Father), Little Key (Mother)
Random Facts: Scribble moves a lot, so it's natural if she knows a lot about different cultures. Her Horn glows when she has an inspiration and has gone as far as the Griffon and Penguin kingdoms for it. She hates the color orange because it was the color of her first coltfriend who broke her heart on Hearts and Hooves day. Scribble Madness is pretty much a rampage of stalking people.

Hope you like Scribbles! :derpytongue2:

Name: Firetta Fireball
Birthplace:Hoof Heights
Parents: Elise Eclipse (unicorn) and Rye Ryan (earth pony)
Siblings: Foccia Fred (brother, earth pony.)
Coat: Light buttery yellow
Eyes: gray-blue
Current residence: Canterlot
Job: Teacher at Celestia's school for gifted unicorns.
Mane:Black with specks of red
Other: Hates the color pink for no reason, loves fires, hearth warming eve and day are her favorite holidays. Very good at magic. One of Princess Celestia's prize pupils. Aspires to be a princess. Loves to write fiction. Favorite food is cucumbers. Loves the colors orange, yellow and red. Struggles with confidence issues and depression. Always a bit fiery and sassy.
Plesae contact me if you use her so I can read your story with her in it!!

Welp, here comes a weird one. :ajbemused:

[Artwork linked due to being Anthro in nature, also used with permission]

Delera in bed

Delera dressed for the ball or the beach

Name: Delera Omaren d'Jorasco

Nicknames: The Undead Saint, The First Lich, The Guardian of Trottingham, The Sentinel of StormReach, The Queen of Vagabonds

Species: Unicorn Lich

Hometown: Trottingham

Current Residence: StormReach

Mane Color/Style/Length: Cocoa blonde, wavy/curly, medium

Coat Description: Delera's coat is a 'country white', just the slightest hint of cream

Eye Shape/Color: Delera's eyes are somewhat hawk-like and are a shimmering topaz-like color in daylight, but glow bloody red in the darkness.

Accessories: Delera usually wears a corset at the very least, but will often wear a royal purple silk dress when she needs to be formal.

Allegiance: Good in general[she CAN'T swear allegiance to celestia or Luna for obvious reasons, but likewise she HATES AND DESPISES Discord]

Cutie Mark: A heart made of black and red flames

Special Talent: Necromancy

Family: the d'Jorasco clan of unicorns[specialists n healing magic]

Friends: Sir Kngihtmare DemonBane[changeling, presumed lover], Salindra darkveil[succubus mercenary], Lolth Lolthlorien[pony/minotaur/giant spider frankenstein monster thing], Sinmaria Glasswing[Disgraced changeling queen], Corporal Bull Rush[minotaur combat medic]

Personality: Delera is, put simply, a friendly goth gal. She tends to be depressed at first glance, though is willing to have fun, is prone to bouts of self-doubt, and, let's face it, one doens't practice necromancy without having a live for the more gruesome bits in life, even if they're a good gal. Her general reaction to seeing horrifying injuries is 'Let me fix it,! This looks like fun!'. Imagine her as a perkier, more sensual version of Gregory house, without the drug addiction.

Born in what would eventually become the town of Trottingham, Delera d'Jorasco was considered, by most, to be a very friendly, outgoing filly. However when s#!t hit the fan with Discord's arrival, Delera joined the army that set out to try and stop the Lord of Chaos as a medic, hoping her knowledge of healing magic would help the troops sent out to fight the hellish monster.

During one of the worst bttles, she earned her cutie mark by developing a whole new style of magic, one that defied Death itself to save ehr allies, leading to the first of very few victories in the Discord Upheaval. However, while she was proud of that moment, it wouldn't take long for others to take the new magic she made and used it for their own cruel ends.

Two thousand years later, she has resurfaced as the leader of an island city known as 'stormRech', Still alive and kicking. Well..not QUITE. Then again being the oworlds first Necromancer and the world's oldest Lich tends to grant one some...perks.

[Powers List]
Basic unicorn powers
encyclopedic knowledge of how multiple different species' bodies work
in-depth knowledge of anatomy
advanced necromantic abilities
Edetic memory

Note: I still plan on using her myself in many stories but she's still free for anyone else to make use of if they wish, though I would appreciate getting to see anyone using her

If you use this character, just PM me the name of the fic.
(NOTE : NO CLOP! That's the only thing I ask about using the character. Romance, comedy... whatever. Just no clop.)

Name: Swiffer Clean
Appearance: White-coated. Blond mane (almost always kept in a pony-tail). Her "uniform" consists of a single white, frilled hat.
Cutie Mark: A feather-duster.
Lives in Canterlot in the present, cleaning Celestia's castle.

Bio: Swiffer Clean is a mare that has grown up in a priveleged family, living with the ideals of "doing what you love" and "be the best at what you do". In time, she has found to enjoy cleaning, for the satifaction of doing a good job (and to indulge in a obsession for cleanliness).
She tends to live among the wealthier classes. Though she has earned a small fortune being one of a few maids (and even butlers) in Equestria she values the "small things in life".
She tries to live between classes of working ponies and high-society. One of her favorite things in life is to see that she gets a job done well and being able to see the beauty in her work.

"Look at this new hairpiece Princess Luna gave me! She says these flowers are special, because they bloom only at night. Do you like it?" - Starshifter

Name: Starshifter
Species: Unicorn (Crystal)
Place of Residence: Canterlot (Current); The Crystal Empire (Former)
Eye Color: Aqua (Pupils and Iris’)
Coat Color: Slate
Mane Color: Aqua
Build: Light
Details: Uniquely colored pupils; Abnormally, and increasingly, powerful magic abilities, particularly in regard to power over the night sky; dangerously curious.
Affiliates: Princess Luna (Personal Teacher); Princess Cadence (Friend).

(Inspired by Phantom of the Opera’s song, “The Music of the Night”. Some inspiration for context of OC from Radiant Dawn, a character from device heratic’s fanfic, “Eternal”.)

(YES, I am aware of the small error, if you do happen to spot it, but to fix it, I would have to do a LOT of extra crap, believe me, so oh well.)

http://colonel-majora-777.deviantart.com/art/MLP-FiM-OC-Starshifter-Downloadable-xcf-File-492028772?ga_submit_new=10%253A1426532747&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

I love seeing my characters in other people's work, it makes me smile.

So here's one of my OCs others can use. I just ask she be used respectfully. Please PM if you use her so I can see it.

Oh, and no clop and preferably no gore.

This character is NOT a skunk pony or a wereskunk, she's a pony with a skunk THEME. IE, she can't spray (from under her tail at least) and she's not a walking fart joke/fetish. No offense to anyone with those, but I'm not really into that.

She's themed around the concept of skunk spray being an ingredient in perfumes as a bonding agent (it's used for the same reason it's incredibly hard to get off if you're sprayed). All her scent based spells come from her HORN like any unicorn spell!

Name: Hidden Fragrance
Occupation: Making perfumes and incenses and selling them at her shop, Hidden Fragrances.
Parents: Black Out and White Light.
Special Talent: Crafting scents, both good and bad. She can either do this by making perfumes, incenses, and stink bombs or simply use her magic to generate them.
Personality: Hidden Fragrance is generally a nice pony to be around, though a little bit stuffy at times. She's hard working and does her best to make sure her customers are satisfied with their order, but also proud of her abilities and often brags she can make perfumes for any person's tastes. To be fair, she's generally good at backing it up, but has on a number of times gotten herself in trouble due to underestimating how hard that will be for a certain client.

She is a protective person, of both herself, her shop, and others, though sometimes her anger at seeing them in trouble can cause her problems. She's not afraid to use her special talent for self defense if needed.

She also has a mischievous streak and isn't above pranks, especially stink bombs, which she's naturally quite skilled at making. Though she only shows this aspect of her personality when she feels she can get away with it and more commonly among her friends than among others. In general, when around friends, she comes off as more fun loving and less stuffy, as she can let that part of her personality have more of the reigns when she doesn't have to worry as much about her reputation as a business owner. After all, a professional needs taken seriously, right?

Her biggest fault is her anger. She especially HATES it when ponies assume based on her skunk-like appearance that making bad smells is her talent, when actuality it's HALF of it. Half she's proud of, mind you, but also half she's the most tired of ponies focusing on and making fun of her for (just making fun of her for her appearance is also a berserk button). Pushing the issue may result in her losing her temper and ironically reinforcing that mentality with her choice of defensive spell.

She's also a bit hard on herself when she fails, as with her pride in her abilities comes with the natural fall that accompanies it and her anger issues also mean she gets more angry with herself.

Ten percent of the population enjoy the smell of skunk spray (this is true), she is one of them. While she doesn't have her pet skunk spray her for fun, she does sometimes relax privately using incense modeled after the smell, though is well aware this is unique to her.

Poison Joke Effect: Her ability to generate scents won't turn off and reflect her mood. IE, if she's happy or affectionate she smells good, upset or angry smells bad ect.

Discorded: Becomes lazy and incredibly mellow, not reacting to anything around her, even allies being harmed.

Backstory: Hidden Fragrance was born in a town called Cloud Shadow that lays in the area around Cloudsdale (while the floating city moves, it does have a most common resting place near the Wonderbolts Academy) and lived an average life, though her parents being relatively well off and did spoil her a tad (partially leading to her pride).

Naturally given her appearance, she was bullied by certain other students, but didn't let it bother her too much. She had a number of friends to counter balance it out and stand up for her. It simply got annoying after awhile and left her a bit sick and tired of hearing it and with a few anger issues.

She earned her Cutie Mark when, after getting a chemistry set for Hearth's Warming, she chose to mix up a perfume for her mother's birthday. Her mother loved the gift and also noticed her Cutie Mark had appeared.

It was also about this time Fragrance discovered her talent worked the other direction as well and she had an affinity for stink bombs, which her bullies would occasionally find in their locker because it was easier to get away with it.

It is around this time she'd meet Rainbow Dash, who, while visiting on the ground with Fluttershy one evening, noticed some of her bullies picking on her, and being Rainbow Dash, came to chew them out. The two aren't exceptionally close friends, but they do chat (even if Rainbow considers Fragrance's line of work 'girly') and she has been known to provide stink bombs for Rainbow's pranking escapades. Rainbow would also introduce her to Rarity, and the two, while not exactly friends, do exchange wares (Rarity having a liking for perfume and like Fragrance needing a dress or two from time to time).

She would go on to sell perfume out of her family's home in her teen years, saving up money until she could move out. Though she remained in her home town.

Hidden Fragrance's new home was also her own shop, 'Hidden Fragrances' (can you tell she has a bit of an ego?), and she serves clients both in her home town and in Cloudsdale above. She would also get a pet skunk, named Rose, who provides skunk spray as an ingredient in perfumes (that is an actual thing). Her special talent comes in quite handy both to give clients a sample of the scent of various perfumes, even if she has none of a specific type in stock at the time, or figure out the scent they're looking for so she knows what to aim for while making a custom order. She was initially just serving pony and griffin customers from Cloudsdale (and has sections for each, as both have different tastes) but would gradually expand as her business got more regular customers of other species and tribes. She finds it fun to figure out the proper perfumes for various races and species, as most have at least one smell they uniquely like. The dragon migration in particular is a weird time of year.

She also uses her talent to make animal repellents on the side, making scents that smell fine to ponies but smell awful to certain animals.

Her ultimate goal is to become a big name in the perfume industry, something she's relatively well on her way to becoming.

(Rank or Title)Name: Eclipse

Creator: Typervader

Favorite Beverage: Water or Carbonated drinks

Race: Pony, unicorn

Sex: Mare

(Subculture or Order)Culture/Religion: Nomad, Diest

Appearance: Shorter than average, dark green eyes, and has a black coat with a dark red mane with a dark purple strands in it. Her cutiemark is an eclipsed blood red moon, with the rest of the moon being a purple color with a black outline.

Attire: She almost always wears a cloak, and has a necklace with a star on it.

Magic Aura: Green

Bio:

She has never felt emotion, and people hated her for that. She was left behind by her family, with only a smarty pants doll named Nightbeam and necklace with her. She grew up on the streets and became what she is now. She practices Necromancy as she found a book that had that kind of magic. She now just wonders the world, doing what she pleases.

Personality/Conditions:

INTP/Multiple Personality Disorder

Mysterious. She’s very sarcastic, and she has no emotions. She prefers to be alone, but can handle being around others. She is also quite intelligent and a master at manipulating people to get her way. She isn’t shy, but likes to be alone.

Strengths: She is well vested in street smarts and book smarts. She is also very logical and knows most things. She is also a master manipulator and thief. A criminal.

Weaknesses: She is crazy and is quite small compared to others. She also hears 3 different voices in her head, one of which is Nightbeam.

Quirks and Habits: She always talks to her doll, Nightbeam, thinking it talks back to her. She reacts to situations around her from a logical, non-emotional point. She uses her magic in ways she shouldn’t to get her way.

Strengths: Knows more than most ponies about how to survive and doing what it takes for herself.

Weaknesses: She does not know how to handle herself in a social standing, and listens to Nightbeam way more then she should.

Nightbeam: Despite being a doll, Nightbeam is actually possessed by a demon who has become friends with Eclipse. He isn’t evil, but it's the reason she hears many voices in her head. Nightbeam uses her to do whatever he wants. He is manipulative but doesn’t have good or bad intentions.

Voices in Eclipse’s head: Darklight, one of the males, Starglow, the female, and Shadow, the last male.

Dark is more the serious and trouble maker, Starglow is the one who likes to manipulate others, and Shadow is the reasonable one.

Powers:

Green Tendrils: Up to 4 at a time. Main form of attack and can be used for defense.

Necromancy-Magic: Can be used for debuffs; A spell that destroys metal, a spell that slows them down, a poison spell, paralysis, a confusion spell. (Last 2 take alot of effort to use), fear spells, weakening spells, and a decay spell (Uses this only when she has to). She also uses them to distract opponents.

Attack: Magic beams and a powerful magic blast around her (This takes alot out of her)

If she has enough magic, she can raise the dead temporally, however, she has only done this once, and she can only maintain it for 5-10 minutes before he magic dies out all the way.

She can also use normal magic, like teleportation, levitation and using magic to search things.

The voices she hears can give her combat advice in battle, helping sway the tide.

Weakness: Shes only 16. Her magic is weak and only lasts for so long. She also hates weapons and armor, and can put her at a disadvantage. She is also very weak physically because she relies on her mind. All of her spells are never at full power, except the tendrils. She mastered that spell.

“You cross paths with us, you better hope you aren’t a threat. Move out of my way and leave us alone.” Eclipse to passers

If you use her, please PM me and let me know!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27