Humans turned ??? 2,399 members · 1,236 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

What I mean is, stories where a human is reincarnated into a pony. What I mean by reincarnation is they actually wake up either as a pony who was just born or they wake up still in the womb. Also, I prefer if the character is a guy. I don’t have anything against girl main characters, I guess you could say that I find guy main characters more relatable. Also, I’d prefer if he is an alicorn, but he doesn’t have to be. Thanks :)

TMordane Stronghoof
After an existential journey goes wrong, a man finds himself in Equestiria. With no way to return home he has no choice but to find a path in a new body. Will he discover a place to belong once again in this new land, or be forced to carve one out?
Mr Stargazer · 362k words  ·  1,827  125 · 21k views

Seems exactly what you're looking for. Reborn as pony at birth, alicorn, a guy, 300k+ words.

here a couple of stories that meet your requirements

TGlory of the Sun
|Self-Insert Fic| I thought being an Alicorn prince would be awesome, because, you know, magic and imortality and knowing souls do exist is kind of awesome, right? Eh, not so much when your new mother is a crazed wannabe goddess.
Celesti Lateo · 53k words  ·  1,382  74 · 20k views

[Adult story embed hidden]

TMordane Stronghoof
After an existential journey goes wrong, a man finds himself in Equestiria. With no way to return home he has no choice but to find a path in a new body. Will he discover a place to belong once again in this new land, or be forced to carve one out?
Mr Stargazer · 362k words  ·  1,827  125 · 21k views

and here a couple with male lead stories with humans become ponies

TDivine Entertainment
A human with greek heritage is "lucky" enough to get a wish granted by no other than the Gods of the Olympus. His wish is granted, but the gods put their own little twist on it.
Orthoros · 184k words  ·  1,901  58 · 25k views
EGilded Sister
A young girl who never got a chance to live is gifted that chance in the form of a new body, life, and brother. How will this old soul take to her strange world?
Kind of Brony · 127k words  ·  2,711  45 · 27k views

It's got a girl protagonist. Sadly, it's unfinished.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7