• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,961 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,961

PreviousChapters Next
After the Fact: Only Hippogriff, Silverquill

Deadpool stood on the back of an angered looking Luna, who flew through the sky, heading back to the Canterlot castle!

"Go my trusty steed!" Deadpool yelled "Make haste for the cake gobbler!!!" Luna grumbled to herself in anger.

Hey! Stuffy!

Ugh... what is it?

I have a question.

Is it about if we should do something sexual on Luna?

... As much as I would like to say that, but no, this is actually more of a social question.

... A social question!? Are you crazy, or did something kill him?

I'm pretty sure I'm still crazy, but my question is this: Why do we enjoy crossovers?

That's... a pretty good question. I'm sorry, but I can't explain that on my own.

"But I know someone who can help us!" Deadpool spoke. "See ya Mooncheeks!" Deadpool jumped off Luna's back and disappeared in a puff of red smoke.

"Oh thank goodness!!!" Luna exclaimed.

At Fluttershy's house, the particular pegasus was having tea with what looked liked a griffin, but had the hind of a pony. The top of his head all the way to his chest was covered in white feathers, followed by a light brown color on the coat & wings, having talons on his front legs, but his back was a pony's plot area, where it was a lighter shade of brown, had yellow, work horse looking hooves, and a white tail.

"Oh my," Fluttershy spoke "I've never meet a griffin as nice as you."

"Please," he replied "I am no griffin, but a Hippogriff."

"Hippogriff?"

"Easy as this: you're right about my front being that of a griffin's, but on my... back area, I am a pony with a cutie mark, like you!"

"How fascinating! Why aren't there more like you?" He paused and stared awkwardly.

"Um... you see... uh-" Deadpool appeared in a puff of smoke, piledriving Justin Beiber onto their table and destroying it!

"RKO!!!" Deadpool yelled

We're doing that joke again?

"DEADPOOL!?" Fluttershy yelled in a state of panic "What are you doing here!?"

"This!" Deadpool ran to Fluttershy & picked her up in a warm hug, gently squeezing her and scratching behind her ears. The pegasus mare quickly calmed down and began to doze off. Being Careful as possible, she was placed into her bed.

She's so cute when she's asleep!

Deadpool returned to the Hippogriff, who only stared with one of his eyes twitching.

"Silverquill?" Deadpool asked. The Hippogriff shook his head.

"That's me." He replied

"Care to an episode about Crossovers?"

"Well... I would... but-" Deadpool pulled out his shotgun

"But!?"

"...LET'S GET TO IT!!!"

*Insert an image of Deadpool riding on Silverquill's back as Silver navigates through a battlefield of lasers as Deadpool fires at the Death Battle competitors*

"Okay," Silverquill began "If any you don't know what a Crossover is, it's usually about two or more characters, usually different heroes meeting each other for the first time. Usually, each side comes from any location, whether it would be a different time in history, a different country, or, in many cases, from different worlds or universes, usually different franchises. Of course, that's used in today's time, whereas olden crossovers are used in old Greek legends."

"Hold on a second," Deadpool spoke "So are you telling me that there was a story of something like Hercules and Perseus rowing a boat together?"

"Well... not like that. Most of these crossovers were usually short, containing a sentence or a small conversation between the two, sometimes, it's just referencing someone."

"So... it's more like being a cameo or a reference rather than a true crossover?"

"Exactly! Though they weren't famous nor used a lot until comic books!"

"True that!"

"Of course, these are usually shared universes from the same comic company. You're really suitable to the famous Marvel Superheroes & villains, right?"

"Hell ya! I still keep in good contact with my best friend, Spider-Man!"

"See, that's what's special about this. Comic books usually do this as a means to expand their world, make it more alive and feel connected rather than each hero doing their own thing, which would still be exciting, but not as full of life. The real problem, something that I may enjoy, is the continuity: to understand why these heroes are like this with each other, you need to read past issues until they first meet, and even then, you may need to read past issues as to what lead them to meet each other.This is really time consuming, usually expensive, and, can actually not be fun... at least until they release a comic collection in which that saga is in order. But fret not people, Comics aren't the only thing noticable for crossovers, but many others."

"Yeah! Just check out the Video game crossovers with ME in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3!"

"How... did you do that!?"

"'Cause I'm Deadpool!"

"Well... okay... but that's just one thing. Videogames are really excusable for their crossovers, since we have a lot of fun and, since we're not really in it for the plot but for the gameplay, this excuses the weak stories.

"Unless you're Angry Joe or Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe!"

"Oh please... don't remind me of that."

"No promises! And while we're on the subject, we can't forget how T.V. does crossovers as well!!!"

"Hey... where's the Simpsons-Futurama crossover?"

"Ugh... I don't to sound like Paleosteno, but he's right."

"Well... wanna show off some movie crossovers?"

"...Nah."

"Why not?"

"With some exceptions as Who Framed Roger Rabbit and The Avengers, most crossover films have been notjhing but the 'Vs' titled movies."

"And... is that a bad thing?"

"Let's see here... Alien vs Predator, King Kong vs Godzilla, Freddy vs Jason, and now, Batman vs Superman... yeah... they all suck!!!"

"And why do they suck?"

"They all have one thing: a third party!"

"Third party?"

"Usually a group that we as the audience are FORCED to watch instead of, oh, I don't know, the thing we ACTUALLY paid to see!!! Seriously, this is almost as bad as MrAquino's own 'Humanizing Effect' in movies."

"Humanizing Effect?"

"The thing that isn't nor doesn't look like a human will not get the screen time, but become more or less secondary characters to their own movie. Case in point: Godzilla, Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja tortoises, and the Transmorphers."

"...OH! That makes a lot of sense!"

"And as for the Avengers... you're lucky I'm not in the mood of killing you, and yourself are an awesome guy, but... I think we should end this chapter."

"Chapter? What do you-" Deadpool grabbed Silverquill and took a selfie with him! "Oh... just a selfie? Weird. Well, I'm Silverquill, and I like to say-"

"MICHAEL BAY-SPLOSION!!!"

Author's Note:

Silverquill's channel! If you're reading this Silver, go on, YOU ARE AWESOME AND HILARIOUS!!! (Apologies for the explosion, though)
Anyways, some news for you all: Phoenix Comic Con.. If you are going over there, please, feel free to meet me in person! Feel free to give me any gift (just as long as it isn't NSFW) or request me for anything from a photo op, a challenge in any videogame, or just to ask me any question regarding "Deadpool in Equestria" or any other of my works, please, feel free to do so. My father won't be going, but I'll be with my cousin (except Sunday) and, exclusively to Saturday & Sunday, I'll be with my Best Friend Matt Cooner, A.K.A., MadGamer1228.
If you don't know what I look like, 26:45. I'll have a goatee and shaven head during the event.

Who should Deadpool meet next!? While that's happening, HIT IT!!!

PreviousChapters Next