• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,943 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,943

PreviousChapters Next
I guess humans are now available. Human #2: Gilgamesh (From "The Mighty Warrior of Epicness")

Pinkie, Cheese Sandwich, and Weird Al took Animatedjames to the hospital, and the Merc traveled around town. Who knows, he may take a Selfie with a pony that he has yet to meet that has been there since Season 1... like Big Mac!

We really do need to make a list on who we need to meet.

F**k that! We go as we please!

Are you sure? We may encounter something... weirder than usual.

Like what?

"AHOY THERE!!!" A voice yelled from above. Deadpool looked up and saw what was another human! He was in what was a red-orange suit of armor with a matching cape, balancing on what was an ornate blade on a staff on a branch of a tree.

"What... the f**k... are you?" Deadpool asked. The other human jumped off with his weapon, placing it on the floor. He stood at least three feet taller than everyone's favorite Mercenary.

"You've never heard of me?" He replied "Oh... shame, cause everypony knows me!"

"...Everypony knows you?"

"Oh yes! They use to know me! Oi! Twilight! Still looking for me!?" The two saw the purple Alicorn, who just stared at the two. Her right eye twitched and she fell to the floor, fainted at the sight of another human here in Equestria.

"I'm not sure if she does remember you."

"Oh please! Celestia should, after all, I broke out a few moments after Discord broke free!" Deadpool stared at the other human for a few moments.

"Who are you, exactly?"

"Why, my other human friend, I am the best warrior of all time! I live for the heart of battle, and I will gladly take on any challenger, no matter how young or old, stupid or smart, experienced or not! I... AM... GILGAMESH!!!" Silence fell between the two, and a tumbleweed passed by. "Great... still with that Tumbleweed!"

"Gilgamesh... why does that sound familiar?"

Probably because it reminds us so much of MrAquino's other story?

NAH!!! Look at his library!

How about both?

"WHAT THE F**K!?!?!?" Deadpool yelled

"Gilgamesh!!!" The other human replied, waving his fingers as if he were psychic. Deadpool pulled out his cellphone and- HEY!!! DON'T LOOK AT THAT STUFF!!!

"Huh... that's interesting." Deadpool commented, reading Gilgamesh's background

"I know!" Gilgamesh replied

"So you battled her and did all that!"

"Hell yeah!"

"Damn!!! Quite impressive... quite impressive."

"But of course, I do have to thank my friends for those adventures!"

"Like Nemesis?"

"You know him!?"

"Know him? N***a! I fought him before!!! He's a little b***h against me!" Gilgamesh got up and snorted through his nose!

"What'd you say he is!?" Deadpool got up and tiptoed to Gilgamesh's face.

"He's... a... little... b***h." The two stared with each other, as fire was in their eyes.

"Who do you think you are? Spider-Man!?"

"No! I'm-" Deadpool's Taco squad came right behind him with explosions happening right behind him!

"THAT'S NO FAIR!!!" Gilgamesh yelled "You get an intro song and all I get is a stupid tumbleweed!!!"

"SUCK IT!!!" Deadpool replied, doing a hump around his hands around his nuts! Gilgamesh punched Deadpool straight across his face! The punch was somewhere between Maud's Punch and Tirek's punch, so, either way, it hurts like hell!

"LASER EYE!!!" Gilgamesh fired a pair of lasers from his eyes that burned Deadpool! Not wanting to quit, he fired a larger blast, burning Deadpool to a crisp! Deadpool's body was now very dark and crispy, and it stood there. "OH S**T!!! I killed someone!!!" Gilgamesh turned around and began to run away. He stopped when some cracking was heard, and then turned around, seeing Deadpool get out of the crispy shell of himself, showing a fleshy body that, along with his costume, began to heal itself! "What The-!?"

"MY TURN!!!"

Turn Deathstroke into Deadpool

Gilgamesh fell to the floor, feeling a large deal of pain in his chest! He pulled out Deadpool's sword out, as his body began to heal his wounds.

"What the hell!?" Gilgamesh yelled "I thought I killed you!"

"Oh come on," Deadpool replied "You've killed animals before!"

"Only for food! You've killed other things that were once sentient!"

"Alright, 3 Reasons: 1) They're D*****bags that deserved to be killed. 2) I haven't killed most of the d*****bags yet. And 3) The head of Tirek is still alive for some unknown reason, Starlight Glimmer is still a statue, and I'm sure I did a solid for both worlds with those awesome, over the top killings on Justin 'Anti-Christ' Beiber."

"I'll give you the last one!"

"And you heal rapidly too!? Hard hitter and a fast healing? Looks like I got most from this challenge."

"You're... asking for a duel!?!?!?"

"F**K YEAH!!!" Deadpool pulled out another sword and got into a fighting position!

"FINALLY!!! A duel!!! We need some music playing!"

"Agreed! Yo!!! MrAquino!!!"

The two circled each other.

"Dubstep, eh?"

"Yeah... let's try to make the beat match with our fighting."

"Wanna try no weapons?

"... Sure." They both dropped their weapons and went into a fighting position circling each other. When the words 'Fight!' came in, they both charged at each other! While Gigamesh began to throw his punches, Deadpool dodged them easily, punching him in the gut! Gil grabbed DP's head and began to release a few punches at his face! Deadpool teleported out and, grabbed the back of his head, slamming Gil to the floor!

"RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!!!" Deadpool Yelled!

"Shoryuken!!!" Gil yelled, delivering the punch from street fighter! DP was thrown into the air a bit, where Gil charged up a punch so powerful, DP was sent through an Injustice stage transition. Not really sure how, but Deadpool crashed into his home where a Cake was in the middle (most likely Pinkie Pie's doing), where the cake broke, revealing a party canon inside! Pinkie unknowingly fires the canon, sending Deadpool away as he was fired to Canterlot!

Something like this.

Deadpool landed in the streets of Canterlot, and Gilgamesh appeared right in front of him, exiting a portal that he must've made with his weapon!

"Had enough?" He asked

"F**K NO!!!" Deadpool yelled, getting up. "YO! Stage Transition!" A truck with the same chemicals that blinded Daredevil appeared right behind Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh slid across the rooftop, getting up and cracking his bones. Deadpool teleported right behind him!

"Had Enough!?" Deadpool asked, mimicking Gilgamesh's voice

"...That's it!" Gilgamesh yelled "Weapons are now on!"

"Oh boy! Time to test my swords out!" Deadpool pulled out his twin Katanas! Gilgamesh swung his spear around, as he was ready to duke it out!

"Hit it!"

The two charged at each other with their weapons! Gilgamesh began to use his weapons as if it were a helicopter blade, but Deadpool swung his swords and stopped his opponent's weapon! DP head-butted Gilgamesh, causing him to be stunned. Deadpool began to charge at him, but slid under him, pulling two guns out, and fired at Gilgamesh's... balls. Gilgamesh fell to the floor, holding his lower belt area, wheezing in pain!

"Like any man or weird She-Male thing, the lower area is always the weakness, especially when shot at! Say hello to the world, Fred!!!" In so much pain, Gilgamesh must've followed everything Deadpool said, as he did this with Deadpool as everyone inflicting so much pain on him, though 'Dog' was a certain Minotaur we know.

Gilgamesh was punched so hard, not only did he fly, but he went through yet ANOTHER stage transition!

Deadpool landed next to Gilgamesh, who was coughing really hard!

"Need a break?" Deadpool asked, offering the warrior some apple juice that had, on it's label, 'Appul Joose'. Gilgamesh looked up to Deadpool with rage in his eyes

"No one... beats... GILGAMESH!!!" he replied

Deadpool slowly, but steadily got up, healing with barely any sign of damage on him.

"...Ow." DP simply said.

"How are you still up!?" Gilgamesh yelled

"Easy... I'm too awesome!"

"Yeah right! Have you encountered some of the things I've gone through!? You're lucky by this point! I just haven't really wanted to kill you, but seriously injure you to the point of not wsalking! Now that you're still up & running like it's nothing, I'm going to have to put you down... permanently!"

"HAMMER TIME!!!"

"Oh hell naw!!! I know that Shao Kahn Bulls**t!!!" Deadpool got up and the two locked fists with each other. The two growled at each other, until music began to play. They both turned and saw Deadpool's Taco squad playing a famous Daft Punk Song. Sonata repeated the 'You are Face to Face now." The two tapped their foot at the same time and began to dance together.

"♫What's going on?♫" They both sang "♫Could this be my understanding? It's not your fault, I was being too demanding. I must admit it's my pride that made me distant, all because I hoped that you'd be someone different. There's not much I know about you, fear will always make you blind. But the answer is in clear view, it's amazing what you'll find face to face!♫" They both danced for a few moments, then continued."♫I turned away because I thought you were the problem! Tried to forget... until I hit the bottom. But when I faced you in my blank confusion, I realized you weren't wrong, it was a mere illusion! It really didn't make sense, just to leave this unresolved. It's not hard to go the distance when you finally get involved face to face!!!♫" More dancing followed by the two, who started to begin to laugh with each other! "♫It really didn't make sense, just to leave this unresolved. It's not hard to go the distance when you finally get involved face to face!!!♫"

The two looked to each other.

"Look," Deadpool spoke "I'm... sorry for making fun of your friend back there."

"No no," Gilgamesh spoke "I'm sorry for attacking first. I broke my code on only waiting for people to challenge me first, never the opposite!"

"Truce?" Deadpool asked, holding his hand out.

"Truce." Gilgamesh reached his hand out and shook it.

Author's Note:

I apologize if I didn't follow the character very well. A lot's been going on since my parent's became divorce

PreviousChapters Next