• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,942 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,942

PreviousChapters Next
The classiest of duels. Pony #18: Octavia Melody

Tydal and Deadpool travelled through the forest for a couple of hours. Deadpool, while riding the weird O.C., cleaned their weapons while singing some random songs that were used in various movies that had a LOT of traveling. Tydal was able to keep patience with Deadpool's singing and 'Dane Cook' rating humor. They both climbed on top of a mountain and looked out to the distance: the castle of the royal sisters laid in the distance.

"I'm Home!" Tydal said

"Easy man," Deadpool said "I'm not sure long how you've been away, but I don't think they will-"

"I'M COMING SISTERS!!!" Tydal ran to the castle with Deadpool holding onto his neck!!! Deadpool grabbed onto Tydal's mane and 'steered' the king, as the two were about to hit a wall!!! Tydal tripped after a hard yank from Deadpool, causing the two to roll down a steep hill and not slowing down! On the bottom of the hill, a unicorn guard was having a hard time with a certain gray pegasus, as there was a giant trampoline set up.

"For the last time," the guard said with an annoyed tone "We DID NOT order a giant trampoline!!!"

"You know, good sir," the pegasus responded, also with an annoyed tone in her voice "you could've told me that BEFORE I set it up!!!"

"GANG WAY!!!" Deadpool yelled. The two turned and saw the weird duo rolling downhill!!! The guard immediately teleported away and the pegasus flew put of the way. Deadpool and Tydal missed the trampoline, but went up a curved hill that pointed to the inside of Canterlot's walls!!! They were in the air, and Deadpool saw that they were in the market area.

"♫ I believe I can fly!!!" Deadpool sang "♫I believe I can touch the sky!!! I think about it every-♫- OH S**T!!!" Deadpool covered his eyes, as the two crashed into what was an outside concert going on for a fancy wedding. A loud 'CRASH' was heard, wood was broken, and some moaning from ponies were heard. Deadpool woke up to see nothing but darkness.

Alright, don't panic, I have some ideas where we're at. I'm most likely going to assume we're underneath the rubble of, what I believe was a wooden stage.

I don't know. Try squeezing it!!!

Deadpool lifted his hand, a bit surprised to see it was free, and, in a squeeze, felt what was like two balls of fur... in between a tail.

"OOH!!!" A woman's voice yelled "YOU PIG!!!" He saw the darkness lifted and, with his eyes adjusting to the brightness, saw the silhouette was a pony's plot.

"Oh crap." Deadpool simply said as a both hind legs were lifted and was heading towards his face. Immediate pain was felt, then the figure turned around, lifted Deadpool by the loose clothing around his neck area, and was slapped silly for a good solid minute

"I WILL NOT BE TREATED AS ANOTHER, LOW LIFE PEASANT!!! I HAVE WORKED HARD AND GAVE MYSELF SELF RESPECT AND I WILL NOT BE USED AS A SLAVE!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU A- wait a minute!?!?!?" Deadpool slowly regained his vision. Though blurry, he could see that the mare that was beating the s**t out of him had a light grey coat, with a darker, long, very tamed grey mane and wore a white collar with a pink bow-tie, almost matching the same color as her eyes.

"Octavia Melody?" Deadpool asked. The whole crowd around them gasped.

"DEADPOOL!?!?!?" He was dropped immediately and could hear her hooves back away from him rapidly. Deadpool got up onto his feet, wiped off the dirt on his suit, and saw Octavia in a cowering position, trying to get into the crowd of ponies but being pushed out immediately. She turned and froze with fear. "PLEASE!!! Don't kill me!!! I'm sorry for what I've done!!! Use me in anyway you see fit, BUT PLEASE, DON'T KILL ME!!!"

Hmm... I'm liking this.

THE F**K MAN!?!?!? THAT'S JUST AWFUL!!!

Deadpool slowly walked to the frightened pony, but saw her scampering her way away from him as the crowd kept a circle formation, watching the two. Deadpool teleported right next to Octavia. The crowd gasped even louder, with some mares in the crowd fainting. Octavia whimpered a bit as she fell to the floor and shivered in complete fear. Deadpool reached his hand out and Octavia shut her eyes tight, tearing a bit. Silence fell among the crowd, and octavia felt something rather relaxing scratching right behind one of her ears. She turned and jumped a bit, seeing Deadpool was scratching right behind one of her ears.

"There, There," Deadpool stated "don't worry, I'm not here to kill you, nor do I plan to, nor did anyone hired me to, I just... crashed the party right after a certain SOMEPONY COULDN'T KEEP HIS COOL!!!" The crowd parted, seeing Tydal on the floor completely unconscious. Deadpool teleported next to Tydal and pointed at him as if he were a dog. "BAD O.C.!!! BAD!!! NO SHIP FICS FOR YOU!!!" He telported again, this time, Octavia was in his arms. "Plus, I've meet your rival and best friend already!!!"

"Rival AND Best friend!?!?!?" Octavia asked, completely surprised "You mean-"

"oh yes! I do!!!"

"...How is she!?"

"Pardon?"

"How is she!?!?!?"

"She's doing fine... when I meet her at least." Deadpool stopped and looked at the crowd, staring at them. "Hold on tight." Deadpool and Octavia teleported away!!! They teleported next to Tydal, as Octavia found herself on Deadpool's back and holding onto his neck, while Deadpool quickly grabbed Tydal. Another puff of smoke, and all three found themselves at Celestia's throne room! Deadpool released Tydal, grabbing Octavia into his arms, and teleported away. Tydal woke up, a bit curious on how he woke up in a familiar throne room. The doors opened and Celestia & Luna walked in.

"I'm telling you!" Luna yelled "Deadpool betrayed us!!! He and Sombra will attack soon!!!"

"Oh sister," Celestia replied "you're speaking nonsense! if our family were here, they'd- WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?"

"WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?"

"SISTERS!!!" Tydal yelled, running towards them, followed by a large group hug!!! His eyes filled with tears "It's been so long!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!"

"Sisters?" Luna asked "How are you here? How did the guards not see you!?!?!?"

"And how do you claim to be our brother?" Celestia added

"It's a long story," Tydal replied "but, if he's right, you both know him very well." The sisters looked at each other then back to their 'brother'.

"Explain." they said together with a stern look

A recognizable white unicorn with spiked up, striped blue & light blue mane & tail sat in a table, looking at a menu with her purple glasses resting on her horn. A waiter appeared next to her, brining in a glass of water.

"Madam," the waiter greeted himself in a british accent "what would you like to order?"

"Oh, you know," she replied very laid back "just the salad, light on the ranch sauce though, need to lose some extra pounds, y'know?"

"Excellent choice, madam, would you like anything else?" At that moment, a puff of red smoke came, as Deadpool and Octavia appeared, both sitting on chairs.

"Yeah," Deadpool added "this lady right here would like your most finest tea, and for me, get me some of your most delicious tacos." The waiter and unicorn stood there awkwardly, both with surprised looks on their faces, but the unicorn went back to her usual smug.

"Don't worry," she said "they're with me."

"Of course, madam." the waiter replied, still a bit shaken seeing Deadpool and octavia appear out of nowhere as he left.

"'Sup Deadpool? Haven't seen you in a while! Heard what you did to Tirek."

"Oh yeah!" Deadpool replied, putting his feet on the table "That A**hole deserved it after destroying Twilight's home and Ponyville's Library!"

"Hold on," Octavia said, trying to get all the info "you two REALLY DID meet each other!?!?!?"

"Oh Tavi," Vinyl simply remarked "We did not just MEET each other, but we BATTLED EACH OTHER!!!" Octavia gasped

"Not that type of battle," Deadpool added "It was a DJ battle."

"Oh thank goodness!!!" Octavia said, awkwardly chuckling at the idea of Vinyl beating up Deadpool with CDs.

"It was nothing," Vinyl remarked "he is actually good with music. FYI, Deadpool, next time, don't jump into the crowd; We're DJ's, not rockstars."

"Gotcha!" Deadpool replied, pulling out a note with pencil and wrote it down.

"HEY!!! I just got an idea!!!" The human and earth pony stared at Vinyl, wondering what her idea was "Since I battle Deadpool in a DJ battle, Tavi: you should battle him in a Cello battle!!!"

"Oh please!" Octavia said with some pride in her tone "Mr. Deadpool could NOT take me on in that! He only knows Techno, like you, and we both know how horrible YOU are with any instrument that requires strings. No offense." Deadpool's eyes lowered with impatience. Octavia awkwardly smiled with some chuckling. Deadpool teleported away and came back with a violin.

"Please," Deadpool responded "I learned this bit from Double Fine's 'Stacking'." Deadpool did a small sample with the violin, which surprised Octavia on how clean, short, and poetic it sounded. She shook her head in disbelief.

"Beginner's luck. Plus, that's a violin, not a Cello!!!"

"Oh please," Vinyl commented "A cello is nothing but an oversized violin, right?"

"NO!!! The violin is smaller than the cello, tuned differently, and produces notes that are over an octave above those played on the cello. Violins enjoy greater popularity than cellos and are used more often in ensemble settings. While the violin is held between the user's left hand and chin, the cello is placed on an endpin and played vertically as it is considerably larger. Both the violin and cello are heavily used in classical music and in various genres of modern music. A violin is a substantially smaller instrument than the cello. On average, the total length of a violin is around 23.5 inches or 60 cm. The sounding length, which is the distance from the nut to the bridge, is around 12.75 inches or 32 cm. Not only does this compact form help the instrument produce high-pitched sounds, it also makes the violin one of the most portable string instruments. This gives violinists the advantage of being able to fit into any space, which is a major distinction between the violin and cello!!!" Deadpool and Vinyl stared at Octavia with a confused look.

"Killjoy." Deadpool commented

"Plus, I'm not going to battle YOU, even it's a cello battle, it would be very uncouth."

"What are you... Chicken?" Octavia's left eye twitched, then made an angry look.

"Nopony... calls... me... CHICKEN!!!"

"Oh boy." Vinyl said "You're in for it now... this could be interesting." Deadpool grabbed onto both Octavia's and Vinyl's mane and teleported away! The waiter arrived with the stuff they ordered, but saw that they were gone.

"I need a better job." He commented to himself

The three teleported into the middle of Canterlot's park, right on an outside stage. The crowd gasped at Deadpool appearing, but were curious on why he and famous local Octavia Melody were staring down at each other. Deadpool teleported away for a moment, then returned with 2 cellos with bows, two chairs, and some papers that had a composition written on it.

"Do you really thank that your 'skills' as a DJ hold up to my brilliance as a Cello artist?" Octavia mocked

"Oh we'll see," Deadpool commented "Michael Jackson will be aiding me in this battle."

OOH!!! What song did we get!?!?!?

Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal". We saw that video with the two guys battling each other with their cellos to recreate this song.

But... wasn't it ruined by Glee?

Oh Yes. It definitely was... F**K YOU GLEE!!!

A whole crowd gathered around the three ponies. Vinyl left the two alone and stood in the crowd, getting a front row look at the two going to battle!!! Everything was silent with only a few whispers, some pegasi wings flapping, and a couple of chirps from the birds around them. The two stared at each other a bit, took a deep breath, looked over their notes & memorized it, and began to play!

*One epic Cello battle later*

The duo took a deep breath, still staring at each other, but smiled, seeing as how both performed really well and the music they made was, well, breath taking!!! The ponies around them cheered loudly, loving the music they made as the battled each other!!! Deadpool grabbed onto one of Octavia's front hooves, and the two took a bow to the crowd. Vinyl ran up to the two and gave them group hug!!!

Some time later

"That was amazing!!!" Vinyl commented "I'm not going to lie, I'm not a huge fan of all that 'classy music', but that music was so-so..."

"Awesome?" Deapool and Octavia asked at the same time

"YEAH!!! Awesome!!!"

"I do have to say," Octavia spoke, turning to Deadpool "that composition was... different, but enjoyable! I'm... sorry I doubted you in knowing anything about music. It's very hard just to find another pony who has a passion for the classics, like me."

"Oh, don't worry about it." Deadpool replied with a slight blush "You'll just have to do one thing for me."

"And that is?"

"A SELFIE!!!"

"A... selfie?"

"Don't worry, Octi," Vinyl said "it's just a simple picture with you two smiling to his camera."

"Oh... simple. Alright then, let's take it!!!"

"Say 'Mozart'!!!" Deadpool yelled as he slid next to the classic pony.

"Mozart!!!" The pic was taken "Just one question, before you leave."

"Yes?"

"Who was that pony? ... Tydal, I believe."

"Him? He claims to be a king and Celestia & Luna's older brother."

"He's the royal sisters' Older brother!?!?!?"

"Very unlikely, I just hope they turn him into fish sticks... or large died fish... or-" his stomach growled.

"GET BACK HERE!!!" a familiar voice yelled in the crowd. Deadpool looked up and Saw Lyra making her way back to him

"Uh... gotta go fast!!!" Deadpool ran away as fast as he could. Lyra ran past the two musicians, yelling random stuff.

"That was... interesting." Vinyl commented

"Very." Octavia added "Say, want to get a sandwich? I'll pay for it."

"Fine by me." The two left, heading to a nearby sandwich shop.

Author's Note:

Ah, Glee... ruining all sorts of music and making musicians roll in their graves. Luckily, these two guys made the cut before them AND they don't Suck!!!

Who should Deadpool meet next?

PreviousChapters Next