• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,943 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,943

PreviousChapters Next
Pitch Perfect: Ponies # 123, 124, and 125: Toe Tapper, Torch Song, and Zipporwhill

It was a bright day in Ponyville, as Celestia's sun rose again over Ponyville. In a house, trash was around as inside, the Deadpool corps was doing something for one of their own members. After many hours of work (though just one), and placing Headpool in a jar of liquid to stop his face from decomposing even faster, it was finished: a robot body for Headpool!

"We did it!" Deadpool cheered

"And all we had to do was collect a certain robot's body!" Kidpool cheered.

"If only I could kiss you!" Lady Deadpool added.

"Well you can bite my shiny metal ass!" Headpool replied, turning and pointing at his butt. Everyone laughed at the joke, except for Dogpool, since he's a stupid mutt.

That's racist.

Anyways, the door rang.

"I'll get it!" Headpool announced. He ran to the door and answered it, only to be meet face-to-face with Fluttershy and Discord. The pegasus screamed and ran away, dropping some papers on the floor. Deadpool pushed headpool out of the way.

"Discord!" Deadpool yelled "What up, Dog!?"

"Who was that!?" Discord asked

"Him? He's me from another dimension!"

"...I see."

"So what are you here for?"

"Oh, yes. Fluttershy and I wanted to know if you'd like to join the Ponytones."

"You're with the Ponytones?"

"Of course not! I'm just there for Fluttershy's support. Lovely singing voice, though not so much about the group."

"Not a team player?"

"Of course not! Just not comfortable around them is all. Kinda want to crash their performance tonight."

"They're performing!?"

"For the annual animal charity event tonight." Silence was heard, but both Discord and Deadpool snickered to themselves in an evil way.

"Guys night out?"

"You have other guys?"

"Oh yeah!"

Everypony attended the animal charity, as some ponies found a pet that suited them, but a majority of them were at the stage where Big Mac, Rarity, Toe Tapper (the other stallion), Tort Song (the other mare), and now, the newest member, Fluttershy, stood and performed their famous song "Find the Music in you". Truth be told, Fluttershy was the most frightened one out of the group, and was panicking inside, but knew that the Ponytones, along with their leader & friend, Rarity, were with her. Discord, Headpool, Kidpool, Dogpool, and Discord all stood in a corner and- HOLY S**T!!! IS THAT JOHN DE LANCIE!?!?!?

"Almost!" Deadpool replied "It's Discord AS Lancie himself! You can tell by the eyes."

Oh... that's... a bit disturbing. But... I digress. The five man (well, four man plus a dog) squad peeked over a hill, seeing the group perform for the crowd below.

"You guys remember the plan?"

"We do." Everyone replied with a huff.

"Come on! Have some spirit in you!"

"My spirit wants to devour everyone's flesh." Headpool commented.

"Not like that."

"Looks like they're finished!" Kidpool announced.

"Excellent work, mini-me!"

"Don't remind me on how we meet each other for the first time!"

"Just be glad Cable had that HUGE mole on his face."

How did we meet our midget self on a space ship again?

That wasn't Kidpool, but it was Justin Beiber when he was a baby.

We had our ass kicked by a gay pop singer baby woman thing!?!?!?

Not really. We were just drunk after watching the Phantom Menace.

"Enough prequels!" Deadpool announced "Time to bring in something that's better and not as gay as Glee!!!"

The crowd of ponies cheered for the group of ponies on stage. This put on a tear from Fluttershy's face, as she sorta conquered her fear, and the group had flowers thrown at them. The spotlight moved over them almost on their own, pointing at an area in the crowd. The ponies moved out of the way, gasping at the group that had Human-Cord-Lanci, Deadpool, Kidpool, Dogpool, and Headpool in a jar of liquid with a robot body, all wearing matching dark red jackets & black pants.

"Pitch Perfect time!!!" Deadpool yelled. Microphones all appeared in their hands and they began to do An Capella of 'Please don't stop the music'. As they performed, they got closer to the stage while flipping in the air, cart wheeling, and super crazy break dance moves. All of the ponies in the crowd jammed out to the song, and even sang the 'Please don't stop the music' part. When they ended, not only did they make it to the stage, but the crowd cheered for the group.

"What are you doing here!?" Rarity growled at them.

"Just performing something that's 20% cooler!" Deadpool replied

"Well we can perform much better!" Everyone turned to see Lady Deadpool with Pinkie Pie, Fluffle Puff, Pinkie Pie, and Sonata all standing together wearing blue dresses.

"How come you didn't invite us!?" Pinkie pleaded.

"It's called a 'guys night out' for a reason." Kidpool replied.

"Well we're going to crash your crash!" Sonata replied.

"Hit us with your best shot!" Discord shouted. All the ladies looked at each other and nodded to each other; following Lady Deadpool's lead, they all began to an a Capella of 'The Sign', 'Eternal Flame', and 'Turn The Beat Around'. When they finished their song, the crowd cheered as they got onto the stage!

"SUCK IT!!!" Lady Deadpool mocked.

"I ain't sucking anything!" Deadpool replied, walking and leaning over Lady Deadpool. "The only that will be sucking is you and your lady friends!"

"Are you making this a battle of the sexes?"

"What if I am?" Both sides stared at each other with fire in their eyes while the Ponytones awkwardly stood in the middle.

"Are they gonna fight?" A small voice squeaked. Everyone turned to see a small, light yellow pegasus filly with an amber mane and adorable glasses. All 4/5 of the pools spoke together.

"HNNNG!!!" All but Headpool fell to the floor. Headpool just looked at all of them.

"I may not have a heart," he said "but, oh well. HNNNG!!!" He fell with the other pools as everypony on stage looked at them with curiosity.

"To... cute!" Deadpool yelled

"Wanna... cuddle!" Lady Deadpool added

"Need... to... snuggle!" Kidpool added.

"*Kids don't remember what you try to teach them. They remember what you are.*" Dogpool barked.

"I just wanna fit in with the crowd." Headpool truthfully spoke. The small filly flapped her wings and flew over to Deadpool, where she gently tapped his head.

"Are you alright, sir?" she asked.

"Quit being so cute!!!" Deadpool pleaded.

"There's only one thing we can do!" Kidpool yelled.

"You don't mean it!" Lady Deadpool added.

"The secret?" Headpool asked. Kidpool nodded. Everyone jumped up together.

"SECRET!" They all yelled, followed by the following: Doobydoobydabbadoobydabadooda bedigabibblebede, It's a secret!

Rah papachibuhbabababachibuh Rah-papachibuh-BLRRRR, BLRRRR!

Doobibabajibudabarijbuhrbj darupabiscjjjPAH-PAHhbebebrrpde ehbehjejgbbsgebejebeberp-rp-ptchh! It's a secret!

DoobadoobadabaPA!dajabba, rmmbujischa-DOODELIDOO! aRAH-PAH-PAAHbaDAbadaJI-BA, barrabapbapduudilyFRYHA!

Derabapadiddlybumdapapa, behdedejebellehbuddlepah, A D-bd-bPFFTderibbitjPFTBadi-di-ding-dang-dong!

RRRAPADOOPPPADEE! RRAPADOOPAPAAH! ZAPADOOBLEJZINGJGXUBREPPEDEPEEUH! XINGBANGDJUBJEIGEDEPAMPAM, DJABAPEUDELEBREEHHH- (Rapadapadapa)

-Bbrrum DJIGIT bbradumbadum TCHHT Bbrrum DJING badungbadunggadunggadung buckabuckadika diudndiDIkaDIDI PRRRP! - It's a secret!

Brum A-a ha HA HA HA! A-a a a aaah! Brum, eh... pfft, pff pffrpt- eh eh unk eh OHR!

Bunchikachrkabadungdadungachickachicka bungchikarghbunchikakaKAARchickabungctskk...ooh-ah!...O!...o-o-O, O! o o o o-o-O! O-o o o O! UOOO O O O O UOO! -UR BOHBADOHBABURGH!

Bubaruhbohboh ruhbaduhRUH! JDRARARARARARUHRUHRUHRUUUHHRururururuhRUH, RUH RUH RUH RUHRUUHH Buhruhruhruhbehahahaaah!houh!

pop, pop pop, pop pop pop pop pop ,pop pop ,pop pop pop pop !pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop , pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop !

Skabadoobadoh? - SKOOBIDOOBIDADOO!

Babaladapdob? - Skabalabalaba!

. Babadiba? - Babadoobie!

Yabadabadada. - SKABADANGDANGDIDEE~!!

Skoobidoobedih? - Skoobedoobeda!

Abadabadiba? Skabadoobie-Arr(begrudging sigh)...

BUCKAW BUCKA-BUCKA! - Now you're talking! :D

BUCK BUCK BUCKaw? BUCKA-BAAW!!!

BU-BUCKA-BAW BUCKA-BAW BUCKA-BAW BUCKA-BERK BUCKA-BAR BUCKA-BAW BUCKA-BERK BURKAH-BERK BERKA-BUCKEH BUCKA-BEKEH BUCKA-BURKEH BUCK-BUCKA BIKIBIKI, BUCK-BUCKA BIKIBIKI, BUCK-BUCKA BIKIBIKI, BUCK-BUCKA BIKIBIKI, BUCK-BUCKA BIKIBIKI, BUCK-BUCKA BIKIBIKI, Buck HEY! buck HEY! buckabickibickeh!

Dungdagadigadigadung-deh! BadadungbadadungbadaDUNGDRANGBRANGBRANG Dangdagadangdagadangdang, da BRLRLRLR BRRBRLRRLLR BBBRLRLRLRLR BRLRLRLLR-(BUUUH!)

Dungagadagadagadung-deh! DaDUNG(BUUUH!)dadadungdada-BRRLRLRL RBBRLRL(BUUUH!)

Dungagadagadagadung-deh! DaDUNG(BRUAAAH!)dadadungIT'S A SECRET!!!

BRRRRUUHR! (Boh-bah-boh-ba-jab-jajah..)

The crowd stared at them, unsure of what to make of the sudden videogame reference.

"Think we should do it again?" Headpool asked

"Nah!" Deadpool replied "Let's finish this night with a song about blowjobs!"

"I'll get the whistles." Kidpool said

"Not that song! the one used in Pitch Perfect!"

"...OH!!!"

"And unlike the other songs, We're going to have the lyrics!"

"But how are we going to do that?" Lady Deadpool asked

"Red for men, Pink for the ladies."

"...Sounds fair enough."

"Ponytones! Together!"

"♫You spin my head right round, right round, When you go down, when you go down down♫

"♫You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down♫

"♫Hey, walk out that house with my swagger Hop in there with dough, I got places to go! People to see, time is precious I looked at my Cartier, out of control. Just like my mind where I'm goin'; No women, no shorties, no nothin' my clothes No stoppin' now, my Pirellis on froze. I like my jewelry that's always on cold. I know the storm is comin' My pockets keep tellin' me it's gonna shower. Call up my homies, it's on Then popin tonight cause it's meant to be ours. We keep a fade-away shot 'Cause we ballin' this Platinum Patron every hour. Lil mama, I owe you just like the flowers. Girl you the truth with all that goodie power. You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down.♫"

♫You spin my head right round, right round. When you go down, when you go down down♫

"♫From the top of the pole I watch her go down She got me throwin' my money around Ain't nothin' more beautiful to be found. It's goin' down down. From the top of the pole I watch her go down She got me throwin' my money around Ain't nothin' more beautiful to be found It's goin' down down Shorty must know I'm the man My money love her like a number one fan Don't open my mouth, let her talk to my fans My Benjamin Franklins. A couple of grands, I got rubber bands My paper planes makin' her dance Get dirty on like the spot on my hand We buildin' castles that's made out of sand. She's amazin', fire blazin'. Hotter than Cajun, girl won't you move a lil' closer? Time to get paid, it's maximum wage That body belong on a poster. I'm in a daze, that body is wavin' at me Like, "Damn it, I told ya". You wanna show like a gun out of holster; Tell me whatever and I'll be your chauffeur. You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down.♫"

"♫You spin my head right round, right round. When you go down, when you go down down♫"

"♫From the top of the pole I watch her go down She got me throwin' my money around Ain't nothin' more beautiful to be found It's goin' down down From the top of the pole I watch her go down She got me throwin' my money around Ain't nothin' more beautiful to be found It's goin' down down I'm spendin' my money, I'm out of control. Somebody help me she takin' my bank roll. But I'm king of the club and I'm wearin' the crown, Poppin' these bottles, touchin' these models, Watchin' they asses go down down ... You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down.♫"

♫You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down♫

♫You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down♫

♫You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down♫

Now THAT'S Sexist!

Author's Note:

Saw the Ponies: the Anthology V, and wanted to use this, though no Celestia.

And yes, that song is about blowjobs. Just look at #3 on this video,

PreviousChapters Next