• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,963 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,963

PreviousChapters Next
I'm great with kids!!! Pony 72 - 75: The Cakes(Mr. & Mrs. Cake, Pound Cake and Pumpkin cake)

The day was getting late again, and the deadpool had to find a way to be turned back into one and find a place for the night!

"Hey!" Orangepool yelled "Wanna make a Dragon Ball Z reference?"

"What?" Bluepool replied "the 'it's over 9000' joke?"

"No! How we're going to go back as one!"

"... Fine. It may just work."

Deadpool was back as his regular, crazy, red spandex wearing self!

"That was so weird!" Deadpool spoke to himself

I didn't that would actually work!

And the narrator couldn't post the REAL clip? Instead, he posted a racist vine!?!?!?

"Man! You're racist, MrAquino!"

I'M NOT RACIST!!! Anyways, Deadpool was immediately tackled by some ponies who were rushing!

"Oh my goodness!" A familiar woman voice spoke "Honey!?!?!?"

"I See him dear!" Another, this one, male spoke. Deadpool regained his vision and, what he saw, were two ponies: a tall & slender light amber with orange freckled earth pony stallion with a light orange mane & tail, and a small & plump Very light cerulean earth pony mare with a Light crimson mane & light grayish crimson stripes that looked like icing to a cupcake. Deadpool could tell who they were.

FINALLY!!! Ponies FROM the show and not any other Youtuber!!!

I was hoping to meet Jontron.

"I am so sorry there, Mr. Deadpool," Mrs. Cake spoke "My husband and I need to find a baby sitter for our foals!"

"Come on sugar plum," Mr. Cake spoke "I can't believe we forgot about getting a baby sitter tonight!"

"Hold on," Deadpool said "Isn't Pinkie available?"

"We wish," Mrs. Cake replied "But she's in canterlot, helping a specific 'Tydal'."

"...Oh!"

"Come on honey!!!" Mr. Cake replied "Babbysitter! Stat!!!"

"Hold on a minute... I CAN BE YOUR BABY SITTER!!!" The couple froze and stared at each other, then at Deadpool. They were both glad about Deadpool offering his assistance to them, but they heard his many... adventures, especially Tirek. But, from their little task, nopony was available at all! But... could Deadpool's randomness help him? He could be like Pinkie Pie on her first day, though he may have a distinct advantage with his... talents. Mr. Cake sighed in defeat.

"Would you like to be the-"

"ABSOLUTELY!!!" Deadpool threw his arms around the couple and teleported into Sugarcube corner! The couple wasn't sure how he did that, but, hey, it works.

"Alright Deadpool," Mrs. Cake spoke with concern "are you sure you can-"

"Oh please! I already saw the episode 'Baby Cakes', and I am prepared for anything!"This, according to his journey, is true. "See ya later!!!"

The couple used their strength together to push another large cake away! Deadpool turned to the inside of the door, seeing the familiar babies: Poundcake, the light goldish grey pegasus colt with a brown mane & tail, and pumpkin cake, the light yellow unicorn filly with her father's mane color.

Babies... I hate babies.

GASP!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!?!?!?

"Enough chat!" Deadpool spoke to himself, let's get ourselves aquatinted!"

Deadpool did this:

The babies stared at Deadpool, then laughed! Deadpool, underrate his mask, smiled and laughed with them, realizing how stupid it was! Deadpool pulled out his list

*Feed Babies

*burp 'em

*change 'em

*teach 'em

*bop it!

"Holy... Shnikey!!!" Deadpool yelled

That's easier said than done, you know?

That short!?!?!?

"No! The author finally knows how to do those grey box things!!!" He stopped as he felt something rubbing his foot. Looking down, he saw the twins acting like cats, rubbing themselves against his leg for comfort. Deadpool's heart melted... No! Litterally!!! Deadpool!!! YOU'RE HEART IS MELTING!!!!"

"What the- oh." He fell to the floor! If it weren't for his regenerative abilities, he'd be dead and this story would be short, but hey, we got a lot of canon ponies, bronies, O.C.s, and some youtubers we need to add! The twins climbed onto his chest, Pound cake pounding on his chest and pumpkin cake cheering! Deadpool used both of his hands to pet behind their ears, feeling them rub their heads into his hands with so much comfort!

This... is... TOO CUTE!!!

And that is why I hate babies.

"Do... you guys want something to eat?" They both gurgled something, but not making anything out. they jumped off and looked at him, as Deadpool got up. He looked inside the fridge and pulled out some baby food. He placed the two in their seat and decided to spoon feed the two! With the spoon, he-

Sorry, but due to the cuteness of this, we'll be skipping ahead to the stupid. Thank you for your time here in 'Deadpool in Equestria'!

Deadpool took out a mic.

"This," he spoke "is a lesson on animal noises." Music began to play, and I'm sure most of you know this. "♫Dog goes woof, cat goes meow, Bird goes tweet, and mouse goes squeak. Cow goes moo, Frog goes croak, and the elephant goes toot. Ducks say quack and fish go blub, and the seal goes OW OW OW! But there's one sound that no one knows... WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!?!?!?♫" He appeared in a fox suit, with his taco squad, all in fox outfits as well!

"♫Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!♫" Discord sang "♫Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!♫"

"♫WHAT THE FOX SAY?♫"

"♫Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!♫" Sonata sang "♫Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!♫"

"♫WHAT THE FOX SAY?♫"

"♫Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!♫" Pinkie sang "♫Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho! Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!♫"

"♫WHAT THE FOX SAY?♫"

"♫Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!♫" A lone changeling sang, popping out of Fluffle Puff's fur. "♫ Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff! Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!

"♫WHAT THE FOX SAY?♫" At that moment, Mr and Mrs. Cake entered, surprised to see Deadpool & some of his close friends doing this! A familiar anthropomorphic fox with two tails entered, wearing white gloves, with a morse machine in his hands. "♫Big blue eyes, pointy nose, chasing mice, and digging holes. Tiny paws, up the hill, suddenly you're standing still. Your fur is red, so beautiful, like an angel in disguise. But if you meet a friendly horse, will you communicate by mo-o-o-o-orse, mo-o-o-o-orse, mo-o-o-o-orse? How will you speak to that h-o-o-orse, h-o-o-orse, h-o-o-orse? WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!♫"

"♫Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow! Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow! Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow!♫"

"♫WHAT THE FOX SAY?♫"

"♫Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow! ♫"

"♫WHAT THE FOX SAY?♫"

"♫A-hee-ahee ha-hee! A-hee-ahee ha-hee! A-hee-ahee ha-hee!♫"

"♫WHAT THE FOX SAY?♫"

"♫A-oo-oo-oo-ooo! Woo-oo-oo-ooo!♫"

"♫WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?! ... The secret of the fox, ancient mystery. Somewhere deep in the woods, I know you're hiding. What is your sound? Will we ever know? Will always be a mystery what do you say? You're my guardian angel hiding in the woods. What is your sound?♫" The fox began to do the 'Bay-buh-day bum-bum bay-dum', but in a regretful tone' "♫Will we ever know? I want to, I want to, I want to know!♫"

The whole family looked with a surprised look. Deadpool turned to the fox.

"Thanks for helping, Tails!" Deadpool greeted with a handshake. The fox slapped it away from him.

"Never. Again. Nolan North." The fox simply replied. He spun his tail and a blue portal opened above him, taking the fox away. A cardboard sign simply showing horrible written 'Sanic crap' fell down near them.

"And to think that franchise is still going."

"What... was that?" Mr. Caked asked in pure confusion.

"Taco squad! Dismissed!!!" They all did a pose and disappeared in a green smoke, followed by a bad fart sound. "Those are guys who'll help me, and that song was another... junk from where I came from."

"No kidding on that," Mrs. Cake agreed "so how were the kids?"

"Oh! They were so fun! My heart melted multiple times, both metaphorically and literally!"

"So... it was good?"

"Oh yeah!" He pulled out cell phone "Just as a memory thing."

"What is that?" Mr. Cake asked

"Self." Poundcake pronounced

"Eeh!" Pumpkin cake added.

A... selfie?" Mrs cake asked.

"Oh yes!" Deadpool replied, holding the camera up "Smile!!!" The family took the picture together!

I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

What's so special about it?

It's our 50th chapter!!! And MrAquino has something the audience would like to do!

And... that is?

"They make the next chapter!!! Go on MrAquino, tell em' about it in the 'Author's note!"

Author's Note:

Um... okay. Yes everyone, Deadpool is right! YOU MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! The scenarios, the new pony/brony/pegasister/O.C. he can meet, the references, even some of the dialogue: YOU MAKE IT!!! How will this work? Well, I have some rules:
-Deadpool can't kill any kids.
-Deadpool can't run around purely naked!
-Deadpool can't be lame.
...AND THAT'S IT!!! To make sure no one can see your creation, message me on what you'd like to see! I'll accept all until the 15th this month, so message me as quickly as possible! I'll accept ALL of your requests, so the chapter will be LONG AS ALL HELL!!! Please, be patient.

And yes, Tails was in this chapter.

PreviousChapters Next