• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,963 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,963

PreviousChapters Next
🅱oneless. EQG: Juniper Montage.

Druh, deada** hungry right now.

Are we really doing this?

Deadpool pulled out his cellphone and called a special number. All around him was joints of weed everywhere, fidget spinners that became fans, and mails going to Watchmojo.Com, telling them to make the Top 10 sexiest Emojis when the Emoji movie comes out.

In a pizza joint, Juniper Montage stood behind the counter, waiting for the next customer to enter or call for their order. The phone rang and she picked it up.

"Hello, Pizza Bill's, what would you like?" She asked.

"Lemme get uhhhhhhhhh... 🅱ONELESS PIZZA wit a two liter of coke." Deadpool answered with the sudden ear r**e.

"... Um... what kind of pizza?" Juniper rubbed her ear out. "And we're sorry, but the 2 liter machine is broke, all we have is a 1 liter, if that helps."

"F**k you mean, 🅱?... ight, look, lemme get that pizza 🅱ONELESS."

"Uh? Pizza doesn't have bone in it."

"The f**k did I just say then?"

"You said 'Lemme get it 🅱oneless', like if pizza has a bone in it."

"Ya'll got bones in this s**t then."

"No!"

"So what the problem?"

"Sir, please, name one pizza that has bone on it."

"Just don't put them s**ts in my pizza bruh! How many times I gotta say it?"

"Sir, just explain to me how a pizza can be boneless?"

"If it don't got bone in it, iss 🅱oneless."

"Sir, what school did you go to?"

"Dawg, I don't understand the problem. Just make my s**t 🅱ONELESS! DEADA**!!!" The phone was hung up.

... Why do we have so many 🅱s?

It's the highest form of comedy that many movies they could reach but can't, because incorporating internet memes into a movie is a guaranteed way to make your movie flop with both critics and fans booing at you... just like the Emoji movie.

"Alright, fine! We'll go back to waiting for Watchmojo to upload the Top 10 Sexiest Emojis... and when that happens, Watchmojo can finally die and we'll deal with the other YouTube channels that make nothing but Top 10 videos."

Author's Note:

I actually suggested the Honest Trailer Guy to read it in this honest trailer.

Speaking of Spider-Man, I saw homecoming. Much better than I thought it was going to be. The 2nd trailer really did seem to spoil most of the movie.

PreviousChapters Next