• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,983 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,983

PreviousChapters Next
*Insert an original evil team name here* Pony # 39-45: Pharaoh Phetlock, Long-Face, Smudge, High Heel, Shadowmane, and Mane-iac!!!

The whole team, with Saddle-Rager, Zapp, and Masked Matter-Horn carrying Deadpool, made it to an abandoned cave that was shaped like a skull.

"Really?" Deadpool asked "A skull cave?"

"This is was recently discovered after an earthquake." Matter replied

"With some luck, the Mane-iac should be inside!" Fili-Second exclaimed

"So let's go in and take 'er in!!!" Mare-velous yelled, charging in. Radiance used her magic to make a giant glove that held onto Mare-velous' tail

"As much as we would love to go in there," Radiance spoke "We mustn't charge in immediately."

"Right," Saddle added "she may have her Hairspray of doom again!"

"Always with her hairspray of doom," Zapp groaned to herself "and I doubt she'll let Humdrum go after that stunt we did to her the last time we brought her in."

"I had to save you all!" Humdrum replied "And she was going to turn ever pony crazy like her!"

"And we're proud of you for that," Matter-Horn spoke, rustling the small colt's mane "Power Ponies: stay together and be quiet! That includes you too, Deadpool." She turned and saw Deadpool was gone. "Deadpool?"

Inside, our merc tip-toed in the cave, making very few sounds.

]You think we should've stayed behind and listened?

Since when did you become the voice of reason?

Not just that, but to knock them out and bring 'em in to Mane-iac.

Hey, we may not be heroes all the time, but we aren't d***s

"Silence you two!" Deadpool shushed himself "I hear something." Our merc was right, as he heard some chatting going on along with some evil laughter. He teleproted closer, going onto the ceiling, looking down below. A group of ponies sat around a table, one of them was the Mane-iac, still the same as from the Power Ponies episode, but five other ponies were there: A grey coat colored pharaoh looking earth pony; a pegasus pony that looked like a mix between a mime & the Crow (check it out, it was Bruce Lee's son's first movie before he died before his career began); a black pony with a red outline & eyes that seemed to move as if it were a blob; a light tan colored unicorn mare with a red horn that matched her dress, had a Sombra looking purple mane, boots around her legs & wore a blue crown on her head; and there was a purple wearing pony with a black hoodie & mask, showing only bright yellow eyes.

"You actually did it!?!?!?" The Pharaoh pony asked with glee in his voice

"I did!" Mane-iac replied "I'm just glad Shadowmane was there to help me to retrieve the orb back."

"Yes." the hooded pony named 'Shadowmane' responded in a calm voice "Their security is very lacking the last time. Almost a waist of my time."

"You should've took me then!" the blob pony responded in an altered, nearly growling voice. "I would've had much fun!"

"You would, Smudge," the Sombra looking pony responded "but tell me: could you really make it back without leaving a trail?"

"Says you, High Heel! Can you even go anywhere without shoe shopping!?!?!?"

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!" the two growled at each other, nearly landing their muzzles on each other. the mime pony stood between them, releasing only a lone 'Shh'. the two calmed down, still looking at each other.

"Thank you, Long Face." the Pharaoh responded with a simple nod.

"Why do you need this?" Mane-iac asked, carrying the same orb from the last time

"Surely, this can help us, Pharaoh Phetlock." Shadowmane responded

"It will." Phetlock replied. "We will soon be able to not just beat the power ponies one time, but multiple times!!!"

"What do you mean?" Smudge asked. Phetlock got up and walked to a curtain.

"Easy. My friends, I give you..." he pulled the curtain down, showing a machine that had two half orbs on it with a circle platform in the two half spheres. "OUR OWN CLONING MACHINE!!!"

"A cloning machine!?!?!?" High Heel yelled "I don't want anypony to be as beautiful as me!!!"

"Don't worry: these clones will be modified to follow us and only us! They'll be stupid and dependent on us, but share the same skills we have now!!!"

"More sludge monsters like me?" Smudge asked with hope in his voice

"More thieves like me?" Shadow Mane asked very interested

"More psychopaths like me!?!?!?" Mane-iac asked, followed by her cackling

"More attractive mares like me?" High Heel asked with some jealousy in her tone. Long Face held up a sign that simply said 'more actors like me?'.

"Yes!" the Pharaoh replied "Soon, All of the world will bow beneath our hooves!!! I just need a test subject to see if it works."

"You're answer's right here!!!" Deadpool yelled. All the villains gasped and looked up: Deadpool let of of the ceiling and fell to the floor, landing on the floor face first with his face splattering the floor!!!

"...That was... weird." Smudge replied

"That was hilarious!!!" Mane-iac yelled "DO IT AGAIN!!!" Deadpool lifted his head up, having it heal quickly in front of them.

"Sorry." Deadpool replied with a fully healed face "That'll cost you 100 bits!"

"WHAT THE-!?!?!?" they all yelled

"Who are you!?!?!?" Shadowmane asked, holding a dagger

"Relax," Deadpool responded, teleporting into a standing pose. "the name's 'Deadpool', Merc with a mouth as people in my place call me."

"Deadpool," Pharaoh replied "sounds evil enough. I see you have a quick healing factor and can teleport. Anything else you can do?"

"Well, I-"

"Can you shoot lasers from your eyes!?!?!?" Mane-iac asked. The memories came back... damn you wolverine prequel... ruining his image.

"...No. Neither do I have blades in my arms. I am a master of martial arts, marksman, gigolo, actor, translator in various languages, and the most unpredictable thing on earth."

"How so?" high Heel asked

"Like this." He stood silently, not even moving nor blinking for a solid minute.

"I don't get i-" She stopped and smelled the air. "UGH!!! THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!"

What do you me-" Mane-iac asked, but smelled the air as well. She too went into a gaging position, falling to the floor. Long Face picked up some clothespins and put them over his nostrils, Shadowmane pulled out a gas mask, and Smudge laughed at the women.

"Good one." Smudge replied, laughing almost uncontrollably.

"How immature." Shadowmane's voice muffled through his mask. Deadpool picked up a can of Febreeze and sprayed the air, making the place smell good once again. The females took a deep breath, taking in the fresh air and smelling it.

"Enough!!!" Pharaoh Phetlock barked "We're not going anywhere until we-"

"STARTING TEST!!!" Deadpool yelled in a lab coat, shoving the orb into a hole and activating the machine. All the villains ran away, as a bright light was turned on!!! In a puff of smoke, everything went dark, and the machine hissed. The villains looked out of their hiding spots, seeing Deadpool was unharmed, but a pony stood next to him. Deadpool looked down and the pony looked up: the pony had on Deadpool's suit with no mane or tail showing.

"HOLY S**T!!!" The two yelled "A HUMAN/PONY ME!!!"

"I-incredible." Phetlock stuttered "I-i-it works!"

"We'll say!!! Say, what do you enjoy? I enjoy tacos!!! You too!?!?!?"

"I thought you'd say he'd be stupid." High Heel sneered at Phetlock.

"I think he's already stupid." Shadowmane commented, watching the two Deadpools slap across each other's faces.

"that was a simple test," Phetlock said "We'll clone five more of ours!!!"

"Five more?" Smudge asked

"So we can defeat our nemesis with our own help of us!!!"

"I love it!!!" Mane-iac yelled, laughing maniacally!!! The machine was activated again, another flash of light, and more steam came out: six deadpools were now there: three humans with one being all orange & the other being blue and three pony Deadpools, also like the human's.

"Don't worry," Human Pool spoke

"We got it all covered." Pony pool added

"How are we even here?" The blue pools asked

"I LOVE THESE FICTIONS!!!" The Orange pools yelled. All the Deadpools stepped out, allowing the villains to enter their machine. Another light, a puff of smoke, Behold: 5 clones of each villain, standing blankly with drool falling from their mouths.

"YES!!!" The villains cheered together.

"Our Nemeses will be defeated!!!" Mane-iac yelled with crazed laughing

"Nothing will stand in our way!!!" Phetlock yelled

"All will cower at us!!!" Smudge yelled

"They will obey us!!!" High Heel added

"And Evil will triumph." Shadow Mane added, though not yelling like his allies. Long face held up a sing that said 'Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power.'

"What a nerd." The orange human pool commented.

"How can we repay you for testing this machine out?" Phetlock asked

"... A seflie!!!" All the pools yelled, pulling out their cameras! Without any question, a selfie was taken with the villains.

"DEADPOOL!?!?!?" the power ponies voices yelled They all turned and saw the group of heroes, standing with their jaws open.

"TRAITOR!!!" Mare-velous yelled

"GO!!!" Phetlock yelled at his clones "team up with one of my friends and deal with their nemesis!!!"

"SAME THING GOES WITH YOU!!!" All the other villains told their clones. Without much of a word, each member of the power ponies (except Humdrum), battled their arch nemesis that used their powers against them with the help of their allies' clones, outnumbering each power pony 6 to 1!!! Radiance battled against Long face, who used Mime-like abilities to battle her summoning/altering abilities; Smudge wrapped himself around Zapp & tried to hold her down to take the necklace away from her; Mare-velus and Shadowmane used various gadgets to gain the upper hand from each other; Both Saddle-Rager and High Heel turned into hulking mosnters & there each other around; Fili-Second dodged Pharaoh Phetlock's sand attacks that formed into various Egyptian themed weapons, and Mane-iac used her mane to dodge Matter-Horn's blasts, even grabbing her and throwing her like a rag doll.

"Think we should redeem ourselves?" the blue pools asked

"Nah," the orange pools asked "this is interesting."

"If this is a comic book, I guess we should help out the heroes." the regular pools spoke. "Come on: let's fight off those clones."

"How?" both orange and blue pools asked.

"...easy." Both Deadpool's pulled out a taco out of the back of their pockets. they released a whistle. Just when it looks like the villains were going to beat their rival, all their cones turned to the whistle. Their tongues lobbed out and ran up to the Deadpools with their tacos. They simply threw their tacos out of a wall. All of the clones foolishly followed it, followed by some screaming: the hole lead to a cliff that, below, was connected to the ocean.

"DEADPOOL!!!" Pharaoh yelled, using his sand to hold Fili-second "What are you doing."

"I forgot to mention this," the Deadpools spoke "I'm an excellent liar. I'm an Anti-hero: I walk between good and evil. I'm just doing this for the heck of it." All the pools charged at their own target: human blue charged at Long Face, pony blue for High Heel, orange human at Shadowmane, orange pony at Smudge, regular human at Mane-iac, and orange pony at Pharaoh!!! The battle was intense, as the pools and the hero they were with battled against the villain, using whatever they can to defeat them. the result was this: Long Face was trapped in a cage by Radiance, Shadowmane was blinded by a camera before being knocked out unconsciously, High Heel was now buried under ten feet of boulders, Smudge was now trapped inside a giant jar with electricity in the sides, the Mane-iac was wrapped up by her own mane, and Pharaoh Phetlock was sucked back into a sarcophagus, wrapped in cloth like a mummy.

"We'll get out of this!!!" Mane-iac yelled, still laughing like a lunatic "And when we do, we'll have our revenge!!!"

"In your dreams." Masked Matter-horn replied "Thanks for helping us, Deadpool. We couldn't have done it without you."

"And I was beginning to like him." Smudge remarked under his breath.

"It was nothing," Deadpool replied. "And once again, the day was saved, thanks to-" before he could finish, a wormhole appeared above him and sucked him up!!!

Author's Note:

Who should Deadpool meet next?
Become a Patreon today @ https://www.patreon.com/MrAquino
Become a fan on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/MrAquinowuvsponiesandDeadpool?ref=bookmarks
Old Videogame that would probably look cool if ponified or brought back with ponies:

PreviousChapters Next