• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,953 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,953

PreviousChapters Next
I need help, ASAP. Ponies # 165 & 166: Mr. and Plaid Stripes

In the shop 'Rarity for You', somewhere in Saddle Row of Manehatten, the three employees inside made the new dresses, but stopped to help some customer... up until they heard a loud 'SMACK!', with something sliding down the window. Rarity, who was there to check the place, walked to the door.

"Oh, please don't let it be another bird." she groaned to herself. She opened the door, only to be shoved by a barrel with familiar legs sticking out. "Hey! What the-!? Alright, mister, show yourself, or else I'll-" Deadpool popped out of the barrel naked.

"Fancy horse!" He yelled "I need clothes, ASAP!!!"

"...Deadpool? What are you doing here? Where's your clothes? And why do you... ech! Smell like wet dog?"

"No time to answer! I need clothes! I'm being chased as we speak!"

"Chased? By who, exactly?"

"The Ponified version of the Russian Mafia! Probably the enforcer... or leader... or both! I gotta hide!"

"...Can you describe me what this pony looks like?"

"He's a stallion, white, like you, purple mane & tail, like you, a bit pudgy, blue vest with gold chain!"

"...Wait a second. That sounds a lot like-"

"There you are!" A Russian accent voice spoke. Both turned to see Mr. Stripes in the doorway. "...Let's go bowling!"

"NO GOD!!! NO GOD, PLEASE NO!!! NO! NO! NNNNOOOOO-!!!" A large dart was thrown into Deadpool's eye.

"Let's play darts."

"...I'm confused." Rarity spoke. Deadpool groaned as he pulled the dart out of his eye.

"This can all be answered with a video that's approximately 9:30 long, 10 if they watch the credits. I actually became a good friend to Mr. Stripe... so much, he now calls me 'cousin'. The rest is explained, though we also had that big chick, and MrAquino for some reason."

You know who to replace with who.

Rarity stared blankly at how it ended.

"...And how did you end up naked?" she asked

"Oh, I ran into his house and meet his kid." Deadpool replied "She ripped everything off to get me to wear spoons. ... I may have accidentally psychologically scarred that kid for life, especially when she thought it was a worm at first."

Poor kid... we done f**ked up REAL bad this time!

It's her fault for taking it off! Plus, they're naked! Shouldn't that be alright with her?

They have a different anatomy than their horse counterparts.

But how do they make babies?

"YOU DID WHAT!?!?!?" Mr.Stripes yelled.

"I didn't do it!" Deadpool replied "She did it herself."

"Oh, that does it! I'm gonna have your worm ripped right out and give it to the dogs!"

"... Well... dogs do sniff down there." Mr. Striped pulled out a bottle, smashed it on the counter, and held the end at Deadpool. "Oh s**t! Uh... pocket sand!" Deadpool threw sand at Mr. Stripe, blinding the stallion. He got up and ran upstairs, entering Vinyl's club. "Oh thank God! Vinyl! I need help!" Unfortunately, the unicorn was too busy to hear him.

"DEADPOOL!!!"

"Oh S**t!!! ... Ah-ha! Perfect." Mr.Striped entered the room, only to see Deadpool holding the Dubstep gun from Saints Row 4. "TIME TO DROP THE BASE!!!" He fired.

All over Manehatten, Deadpool fired the dubstep gun; everypony in an ear-distance were entranced and had no choice but to dance. And luckily, for Deadpool, at least, this was an effective way to make everypony forget what happened... and get away with SO MUCH property damage, except for Rarity for you, which was the only store untouched by the dubstep for... reasons.

Author's Note:

Okay, though it's been a while, but who should Deadpool meet next? Should be a part of the show, so, sorry, but I'm no longer accepting O.C.s or other famous people; I'll add those when I feel like it.

PreviousChapters Next