• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,941 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,941

PreviousChapters Next
GET REKT!!! Pony # 52 & 53: Button Mash and his mom, Eliana

After his ride on the carousal, our favorite Merc stretched out his arms.

That was fun! Now what?

Well, we need to take a selfie with another pony, so I'm guessing-

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!!" The cheer from a foal yelled. Deadpool turned and saw that there was an arcade area where, a bunch of foals gathered around for something. Curious, Deadpool teleported right behind the crowd, seeing what the commotion was about. Everyone was cheering as they watched two other foals playing an arcade game called 'The Fighter's Spirit'. On the left side of the machine, it showed a pegasus pony in golden armor holding a sword that glowed fire, and the other showed a ninja pony holding a knife in one hoof & throwing shurikens with the other. Above the arcade machine was a T.V. screen, showing the battle as a Cyborg looking unicorn mare (with a robot eye & upper right leg) battled against a werewolf-looking pony! The crowd released a loud cheer, as the camera panned to the Cyborg Mare, slowing down the fight, showing that she was charging up, and fired a huge blast from it's metallic eye, releasing tons of damage to the Were-wolf pony, completely taking away all it's health, followed by a large, red 'K.O.!!!'.

"Recalibrating circuits," the mare in game spoke, pulling out a screwdriver and began to look through it's circuits in it's robotic leg "preparing for next battle." Deadpool looked down, seeing the defeated foal slammed it's hooves on the controls in defeat and some steam coming out of it's head. It turned, showing that it was a unicorn filly, and her opponent turned, showing that it was none other than Button Mash!!! The two shook hooves together, giving each other respect & saying that it was a good game.

"Who can defeat Button Mash!?!?!?" A pegasus colt in front of Deadpool yelled

"I don't think anyone can." A unicorn filly replied

"I'm pretty sure that Somepony can defeat him!" A small earth pony colt spoke

"Not Somepony," Deadpool said "SOMEONE!!!" The crowd turned and gasped at the sight of Deadpool. Button Mash turned around, sowing that he was on a stool, sipping some apple juice. Deapool pointed at the colt. "BUTTON MASH!!!"

"Yeah?" Button replied, surprisingly calm while sipping his juice

"I challenge your throne to this arcade game!!!" The crowd gasped at Deadpool's challenge, followed by some murmurs.

"Oh please: I'm not just great at 'The Fighter's Spirit', I have a Fighter's Spirit!!!" Another gasp from the crowd!

"Let's see your spirit I defeat you and you cry to your MOM!!!" More gasping, followed by 'Oh!!!'s. Button snarled at Deadpool.

"Oh yeah! Well... you're... a Noob!!!"

"Ha! A weak pony's defense! Let's us fight!!!"

"Bring it on!!!" Deadpool teleported next to Button Mash, sitting in his own stool next to the colt. Deadpool pulled out a bit and placed it in the machine.

-----------------------------------------------------

"A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ENTERED!!!" The Game's inner announcer yelled. A character selection screen was shown, with fighters that poked really special from one another: there was the Knight looking pegasus in armor, the ninja pony, the cyborg mare, & the werewolf pony, but there was also as followed: a cowboy looking pony that resembled a bit like Braeburn, a knight pony in dark armor & had scars all over him, a unicorn mare that carried a bow & arrows (somewhat resembling an Elf from Lord of the Rings), a pure android pony with a single visor for it's 'eyes', the skeleton of an Alicorn wearing jewelry of royalty, a Tydal look alike but with more shark features in the face area, a scientist pony with an eye patch over it's left eye & carrying surgical tools around him, a stallion in a business suit with Sunglasses on (Agent Smith from the Matrix?), and a mare in a one piece tight black leather suit carrying guns & a sword. Deadpool picked the last one, seeing that she had more of his coolness and, perhaps maybe (though in a weird way) that she was... sexy, hearing that her name was Trinity. Button chose his character: the Dark knight pony with scars all over him (Named The Hand). Their character appeared right in what looks like an abandoned laboratory where Monsters roamed freely. The Camera went to Button's character, who held up his sword.

"Your Soul will please my master!" The Hand spoke, aiming his sword at his opponent. The Camera panned to Deadpool's character, Trinity, who cocked her guns before holstering both at the same time.

"You're easy money!" Trinity spoke in a cocky voice (not in the emotionless voice like the Matrix movies made though, a welcomed change Deadpool must say). The camera zoomed right out, showing both fighters standing in a 2-D field with monsters roaming in the background.

"ROUND 1," The game's announcer spoke with the words coming up "FIGHT!!!" Button's character charged at Deadpool's character, giving him the first Blow attack! Deadpool character got up & shot at The Hand, dealing some, but not as much damage, as his opponent. Hand used some dark magic in his hooves, carrying Trinity in the air before slamming her onto the floor, followed by a quick 5 hit combo from his sword. Trinity got up and charged right back, taking out her sword and began to do some quick slices from her blade, making a 15 hit combo that ended with a quick uppercut! Hand got up and quickly grabbed one of the creatures near them, tossing it at the mare! The mare teleported away, appearing right behind him, but Hand quickly charged his sword and, with one powerful swing, sent the mare flying into another room! Trinity was tossed into a pit filled with the creatures in the background, all of which attacked her, taking away a large chunk of her health away, followed by the evil Knight jumping into the air & slamming her into the floor, sending her falling into an abandoned office area and landing her back onto a coffee table, immediately destroying it, causing her to roll over to the side, where the evil Knight landed.

"The Hand Wins!" The game's announcer yelled.

"Foolish Child!!!" Hand mocked, turning & walking a few steps back before going back into a fighting position. Trinity got up and cracked her neck, prepared for the next fight! Something neigh took notice on is the damaged look both were receiving: The Hand's armor began to have dents in it while Trinity's, more obvious to her than her opponent, was several cuts in her leather suits and cuts on her face.

"ROUND 2, FIGHT!!!" Trinity began to fire at Hand, who blocked her attack with his shield. He began to charge at her, but Trinity quickly grabbed a mug and threw it at the knight, making him fall to the floor! She charged at him and he got up at the same time! He swung his sword at her, but she teleported right behind him, uppercutting him into the air followed by quick shots from her pistols! He got up jumped into the air, grabbed a hanging lamp post, and slammed it onto her, making her slide back on her back. He charged right at her, but Trinity got right up and grabbed Hand, slamming his head onto a computer, sending who knows how much Electricity through his body! He got up and attempted to do his powerful swing, but she teleported right behind him and, using her sword, sent a powerful swing on him! He flew into a hallway and landed roughly inside an elevator, but the cables snapped, sending him falling into the bottom floor, followed by an explosion, sending Hand rolling into a slums area with other ponies moving out of the way as he rolled in! Trinity appeared on the other side. "Trinity Wins!!!"

"Come on," Trinity mocked, relaxing her shoulders "that was easy!". Hand got up with a dark aura around him, prepared for their next fight!

"ROUND 3, FIGHT!!!" The Next fight, both sides gave it their all, as punches & kicks were made, Hand grabbing Trinity & sucking some of her soul away & vice versa with Trinity grabbing Hand & shocking him with a taser, Hand throwing an entire shack onto Trinity & Trinity rolling a wagon to him, crushing Hand & rolling over him! Both sides were ow on what little they have left! Hand glowed a dark purple aura &, from what it looks like, he would win this fight! Trinity teleported out of the way, landing right behind him as he failed to do his super move!!! Her eyes glowed as she pulled out her sword: Hand was kicked into the air, she jumped into the air, & she disappeared without a trace, but Hand was quickly sliced by white light, Trinity appeared above him & slammed a device to his chest, causing him to be knocked onto the floor! She teleported back to the floor, pulled out a trigger & pressed it's button. A huge explosion came from where Hand laid, followed by the announcer yelling in excitement! "ULTRA COMBO!!! TRINITY WINS!!!" Trinity turned her back and looked at her fallen target.

"Another day, another paycheck." She simply said before walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------

The crowd gasped at what happened: Deadpool defeated the undefeated Button Mash! They cheered loudly for the new king of 'The Fighter's spirit'!!!

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Button Mash yelled "HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?"

"Aw, don't worry little guy," Deadpool spoke, rusting the colt's mane "Lesson 1 in being a champion is humility."

"...What?"

"Easy as this: learn from all your defeats and get back up afterwards. Keep doing this & you'll be a champion in no time." Button turned to the mask human and smiled

"Thanks, Mr. Deadpool"

"That, or you if you fail, then you're not Batman... Hold on! THAT'S DC!!!"

"...What!?!?!?"

"Sorry, but, from the words of Homer Simpson: No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you!"

"Uh... thanks?"

"♫The More you know!!!♫"

"Button!?!?!?" A familiar voice yelled "What are you!?!?!?"

"I'm here, mom!" Button replied. Out from the corner of their arcade machine, a tan colored earth pony mare with a light brown ponytailed mane & tail entered. Her cutie mark was that of a heart & a baby bottle. This was Button Mash's mom alright.

"There you are! I thought I told you to stay with me!"

"Mom, I asked you if I could stay at the arcade and you replied with a 'yes'!"

"I was answering another pony's question about the sight of Deadpool around here! And it turns out- oh... uh... hello."

"Hola." Deadpool responded "Don't worry about your son: he and I had an epic duel that, I'm pretty sure, he will learn from in Humility."

"...What did you do?"

"We battled each other in 'The Fighter's Spirit'!!! It is so cool to play especially when we were battling!!! You should've seen it mom: Deadpool chose Trinity & I chose The Hand, and we both battled in the Offices, and-"

"Don't worry honey, you can tell me later. I'm glad to see you had some fun and you're safe. Thank you, Mr. Deadpool. How may I return the favor?"

"Easy: A selfie!!!" Deadpool responded

"A what!?!?!" Both the mom and colt asked

"It's just a picture."

"Oh, good."

"Come here you little Rascal!" Deadpool picked up the colt with one of his arms! Him mom got in between the two and the picture was taken (though Button & Deadpool posed as if they were rivals, but in a friendly way.)

"Come button, we need those cards for your class, remember?"

"Cards!?!?!?" Button asked

"Yes sweetie: Hearts and hooves day is almost here, and we need cards for your class, remember?"

"Oh... right. Bye Deadpool!!!" The two walked away, heading to who knows where. Deadpool turned and saw the crowd of ponies.

"...Who want to battle me!?!?!?" Deadpool yelled. A loud cheer was made, as fillies & colts gathered around to battle the Merc with the mouth.

When we lose, we leave, okay?

Yeah! We can act like shippers on their Valentines day!!!

Author's Note:

Become a fan here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Deadpool-In-Equestria/774066309345002
Become a Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/MrAquino
The Next chapter will be Vaneltines/Hearts & Hooves themed. Which couple would you like to see with everyone's favorite Merc? (Can be of the following only: DP with a new character (either he loves or Vice Versa), a character from a chapter with a new character, or two new characters (can already be a couple or shipped by D.P.)
If any of you want to make a story for 'The Fighter's Spirit', feel free to do so, just Contact me & allow me to be the editor. I already have a bit of a story planned out for it, but I'm flexible enough to allow changes inside the story.
And if you're wondering, I imagine the game playing as fast as Killer Instinct, with the interactive system from Injustice: Gods among us & the new MKX, and all with a T-Rating like Street Fighter.

PreviousChapters Next