• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,954 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,954

PreviousChapters Next
Some G1-ness. Ponies #145-150: Surprise, Firefly, Posey, Sparkler, Twilight Velvet, and... Applejack?

Deadpool reentered his world but was free falling next to a huge mountain.

"OH S**T!" He said to himself "This is gonna hurt."

Like when we got it stuck in the zipper?

"Hey! That was different!"

Agreed. Sorta like going in without our guns on accident.

"That' also different!" He heard some flapping next to him. On his Left was- "I'll handle this. What the-!? What are you both!? A Pink, Rainbow Dash Clone? And a white Pinkie clone... with wings?"

"Hey!" The Pinke Dash yelled "Who ya' calling a clone? The Name's Firefly, One of the fastest fliers in Equestria!"

"And I'm Surprise!" The Pinkie Pie Look-a-like replied "Hey! I'm not a Pinkie Pie Look-a-like! I am WAY older than that girl!"

"...Does he do that a lot?"

"Like it's going out of style."

"...Ya know," Firefly spoke "You're still free falling. You can die."

"Right!" Deadpool continued "You gals have a spare?"

"Not me, but Surprise does."

Yeah, but I don't think you want it." Surprise taunted.

"I do! I do!" Deadpool begged "Give it to me!"

"I think you better let him have it." Firefly spoke.

"Okay, Doc," Surprise replied "Whatever you say, here's the spare." She pulled out a bag labeled 'Spare' and gave it to Deadpool.

"Thank you!" Deadpool spoke. Both Pegasi landed on a nearby cloud and watched. Deadpool opened the bag, only for a spare tire be pulled out. "Oh no! AAAAHHHHH~~~~!!!"

"Ha! Good one, Surprise!" Firefly nudged.

"Ain't I a stinker?" She replied, nomming on a carrot.

Deadpool splatted on the floor. He healed quickly and pulled his head from the floor.

"Look, mom! I'm roadkill!" He said to no one in particular... only to then realize that four other ponies were in front of him, each looking like someone from the mane 6.

"Oh my stars!" A blue rarity with a purple & magenta mane exclaimed "Who is that!?"

"Oh dear," a wingless Fluttershy with flowers instead of butterflies for a cutie mark spoke. "Are you alright, sir?"

"Hold on!" A pink Twilight with a white & purple striped mane spoke "He just healed fast! That's unnatural!"

"Darn tootin'!" A hat-less Applejack spoke "That's the feller Deadpool!"

"Deadpool!?" Everyone exclaimed, Surprise and Firelfy landing with them.

"Ha! I knew it!" Firefly spoke "I knew that he was Deadpool!"

"And I only knew because of the title." Surprise added. Deadpool pulled himself off of the ground.

"That's right!" He said, pointing to himself. "Deadpool's my name and being featured is my game! I see I already meet two of your squad members here, the Pegasi, but let me guess," He pointed to each of the correct ponies. "You're Twilight Velvet, Posey, Sparkler, and... you are?"

"...Applejack." the other Applejackl replied.

"...Huh... I was expecting something different.

Who are these bozos? And how do we know them?

That's because they're the original Mane 6.

"Exactly, Stuffy," Surprise spoke, walking next to Deadpool "Lauren Faust specifically made us as the original mane 6, since we were the ponies she grew up with. Of course, Hasbro had to change a lot of things to fit for their demographic, with Applejack being the sxception, though, as you can tell, she's not wearing a hat as the Applejack you know." Deadpool and the other ponies stared in silence.

... I don't know whether to applaud... or scream.

"Don't need to. Afterall, everyone knows you're just a blender of Wolverine, Spider-Man, Snake Eyes, and Deathstroke."

"Hey!" Deadpool yelled "My film is loved more than 3/4 of their movies combined! And I don't need a reboot ASAP, nor will I need one!"

"What are you two talking about!?" Twilight Velvet exclaimed "This has to be the most strangest thing for you to do, Surprise!"

"Maybe," Surprise said "But I know what's even stranger!" She pulled out one of her fathers and began to shake it in the air. Discord appeared, laughing hard as she was tickling one of his toes.

"STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!! THAT TICKLES!!! HOO-HOO-HOO!!!"

"Discord," Deadpool spoke, placing his left hand on his hip and snapped with the right, acting a lot like a sassy black woman. "you ain't suppose to be sneakin' up on someone like that, boi!" Surprise stopped, and Discord regained control.

"Oh, my apologies, Mr. Deadpool, but you've been gone for a while... and everypony in town is searching for you."

"For hugs or torches?"

"Torches."

"Ah, but wait until they see the other Mane 6!"

"Mane 6?" Sparkler asked.

"TO PONYVILLE!!!"

"Hey! No DC stuff here! Especially with the new Batman V Superman... BATMAN KILLS PEOPLE!!!"

"Ooh! Spoilers! Let me check that out!" Surprise spoke "Reader, can you show me the spoiler? I can wait."

"Who are you both talking to!?" Firefly asked in annoyance

"Oh dear, I hope they're nice." Posey spoke, hiding behind Firefly.

"Just ignore the comments and you'll be fine." Deadpool spoke.

"Comments? I'm talking about them." Standing in front of the six ponies was the mane six, who also stood like them, also with Fluttershy hiding behind Rainbow Dash.

"What the-!?" Both Twilights yelled "Is that... me!? Who are you? A clone!? I'm not a clone!"

"Mane 6, meet the other mane 6." Deadpool spoke. "Other mane 6, meet your Mane 6." Both Rainbow Dash and Firefly meet at each other head on.

"What they hay are you doing here!?" Dash yelled "This some sort of Changeling plan!?"

"Changeling plan!?" Firefly replied "Some faulty disguise from a bug."

"Who you calling a bug, bug!?"

"Oh, them's fighting words!" Both Applejack's grabbed their friend.

"Easy there, sugarcube." Both A.J.s spoke "We don't want to wrestle somepony so quick. Howdy, Name's Applejack. ...Wait, you're Applejack as well? Well, that's weird." Both Pinkie and surprise hoped to each other.

"Ooh! Feathers!" Pinkie spoke.

"Ooh! Pink!" Surprise replied.

"Aw, thanks! I'm Pinkie Pie!"

"And thank you! Surprise!"

"Where!?"

"Right here!"

"You're a surprise!?"

"In more ways than one!" They both laughed and snorted. The Fancy mares approached each other, observing each other.

"... You have an excellent mane design." Dazzler spoke.

"So do you." Rarity replied. "Know how to use a sowing machine?"

"One of my favorite things. In fact, it's a career. You?"

"Same thing." They both smiled. "We're going to be the best of friends."

"Yes, and two minds are better than one." Posey and Fluttershy approached to each other, but covered their faces with their manes.

"Oh... hi... I'm... Fluttershy." the pegasus spoke.

"Hi... I'm... Posey." The earth pony replied. Both stood there and ocasionally glanced at each other.

"...Do you like... bunnies?"

"... I do." They looked at each other. "Do you... like animals?"

"...Yes."

Deadpool teleported away and watched from a safe distance.

Why are we away?

I guess it's something like the Force Awakens: the old meets the new.

That... actually makes sense.

"Actually, I just had to do this." He pulled down his pants, leaned over, and... OH GOD!!! I am NOT typing that down!!! End chapter!!!

PreviousChapters Next