• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,968 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,968

PreviousChapters Next
Super Buck Ball Bowl!!!... Part 1

In Ponyville's Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Starlight Glimmer stood in an open acre. Applejack and Fluttershy wore blue vests while Pinkie, Rainbow, and Starlight wore red vests.

"So, how do you play this again?" Starlight asked.

"It's easy sugarcube," Applejack replied. "Both Pinkie and I are going to buck the ball into the goal. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are our defenses from the ball while you, with your magic, catch the ball in that there bucket."

"So I stand and catch the ball with this bucket?"

"Yep! And trust me, it's easier said than done."

"Enough chit-chat!" Dash interrupted. "We still need to practice for the buckball tournament next week! And where the heck is Snails at?"

"Um, maybe he's busy with school. He is still a colt, afterall."

"Nope!" Pinkie interrupted "He's joined Deadpool!"

"Deadpool!?" AJ, Dash, and Starlight shouted in unison.

"That can't end well." Applejack added.

"But it is." Deadpool replied. They jumped as they realized Deadpool was behind them.

"Don't do that!" Rainbow growled "I outta punch you into next week!"

"And in time for my team to kick your plots for the tournament? Please, do! I LOVE getting a good slap from a fine woman."

Kinky!

"Eeyup," Snails added, sucking juice from a juicebox. "Sorry, but I kinda like Deadpool more than you guys."

"Hey!" Rainbow yelled "I may not be invincible, but I'm more awesome than him!"

"Pfft! I'm 20% cooler." Deadpool replied. She gave him her triggered face... without the word 'TRIGGERED' below. AJ stepped in, letting Starlight to take Dash and calm her down.

"Alright, mister, what's the big deal?" She asked "Do you even have a team?"

"Of course! Snails and I are a team! A duo! Like Fievel Mousekewitz and Tiger!"

"... I don't get it." Snails blurted.

"You'll find out later. But as a heads up, Fievel Mousekewitz is in no way similar to William B.J. Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein."

"Heh! Ya'll are short of wings!" AJ snorted "Ya'll can't join without a Pegasus!" Deadpool shoved an apple into her mouth.

"Maybe not a pegasus, Apple Horse, but something better!" He pulled his cellphone out and dialed.


Luna sat down and watched the new cellphone Deadpool gave to her. It rung.

"YES!!! My Toy is working!" She grabbed the phone and-

Deadpool only heard moans.

"Uh... this is awkward." He hung up, canceling the noise that you perverts will be sending an audio file to make and publish for some views. "Alright, she's out of the list. Time for Plan B!" He dropped a bit to the floor. "Bit!" Appearing almost out of nowhere, and obscure by the cartoon fight cloud they were in, a bunch of griffins pounced for the bit, easily making every Nazi in hell (or heaven) laugh their ass off. The many griffins flew away, leaving only familiar griffin behind. And sorry, it's not Gabby. Fluttershy squealed like a pig before fainting like a goat.

"Gilda!?" Dash yelled "What the heck are you doing here!?"

"What!?" She replied with a hiss, but wasn't too threatening with it. "Can't a gal like me explore a town every now and then?" Deadpool picked her up.

"Ready to join my team, Gilda?" He asked

"Team? What team!? I'm not going to be part of some team, especially with an idiot and a-"

"There's money involved."

"... When do we start?"

"Oh, right now, we have to train for the next week until we head for the tournaments."

"...Tournaments?"

"We start low, then begin to grow. And I know the way to get beat them all."

"And that is?"

"A Montage!!!" He teleported them all away.

Deadpool began to run in place, wearing an 80's exercise outfit. Balls were thrown to him by Discord's tail, who was busy having tea with Fluttershy. The pegasus was pale as a ghost as Deadpool knocked the balls thrown with his butt, straight to Gilda, who had a hard time smacking the balls that flew past her.

The Mercernary, dressed up as Hairy Potter, rode Gilda's back as she attempted to beat a blowing fan that, in itself, blew many trees out of their roots. She failed miserable and was thrown in the wind.

Snails, in his yoga sitting pose, easily caught the tossed balls with his buckets, having a sandwich with Deadpool as Gilda was pummeled by balls thrown by Discord.

Gilda had some luck,smacking the balls thrown at her in the air, but they all fell down deflated. A small pile of deflated balls were below her, and Snails was fast asleep. Deadpool, on the other hand, was kicking the balls while shouting nonsense karate moves.

Gilda flew closer to the fan, having better success than previously, but struggled to keep her pace. Deadpool, standing on the side and dressed up as Mickey Goldmil, threw a bucket of nails into the wind. Only feathers, and a chicken sound, came from Gilda.

Snails and Deadpool had mustaches as Gilda began to take the hits, occasionally falling, but standing and growling. The Mercernary pulled out a bing and lit it up, only to have the scene cut short as the next scene came.

Gilda smacked every ball thrown at her to Deadpool, who ran in circles, naked with only a censor bar around his privates. Snails wore sunglasses and had a goatee, but caught the balls with his buckets.

The griffin reached to the fan with a growl. Deadpool tossed some live grenades at her. She dodged them all, grabbed one, and threw it at Deadpool's face. It exploded off screen, with only his head bouncing into the frame before dissapearing again.

Gilda walked to the two as they rapidly threw balls at her, ignoring the pain they literally threw at her. Deadpool threw a bowling ball at her, only for the griffin to catch the ball and throw it back. The ball came down splatted Deadpool's head in, leaving only the body to fall to the floor, presumably 'dead'.

Gilda, Deadpool, and Snails stood in front of a stadium with full grown beards.

"Why are we wearing these beards?" Gilda asked

"Because we're a team!" Deadpool replied, stroking his.

"I don't think beards define what a team is, idiot."

"I really love mine." Snails added, stroking his as well. Gilda rolled her eyes before ripping her beard off.

"I'm in this to win! Now will you bozos put your game faces on or what!?"

"OOh! Give me a sec!" Deadpool replied, pulling out and putting on his literal game face. Gilda face smacked himself.

Author's Note:

Happy near Superbowl! Part 2 will be arriving soon, most likely before, or sometime after the superbowl.

PreviousChapters Next