• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,966 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,966

PreviousChapters Next
Sometime in Ponyville.

"EVERYPONY!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" Daisy of the flower trio screamed as she and many of ponyville's residents ran away from the self proclaimed 'YouTube Hero', which was a guy wearing all red with the head of that weird YouTube head they've been adding with the sad face. The figure ran around, blasting whatever and whoever came into place, making their heads turn into his and just laying on the floor... not dead, nor alive... most likely in a coma.

"Where's Deadpool!?" A filly screamed. "He knows how to battle it!"

"It's all Deadpool and not us, now is it?" The voice of Discord asked. The town turned to see the Taco Squad had assembled at the spot. "You know, we're with him."

"But we haven't gotten any sort of action with him," Pinkie replied "Nor any mention since a couple of chapters ago. We're nothing more than a joke!"

"Like that Cash me Outside girl getting her own TV show?" Surprise asked.

"Eww! No! Nothing like that!"

"At least we know it's gonna flop." Sonata added, having herself a taco. "Like Annoying Orange and Fred."

"Ptththtpthtpthp!" Fluffle Puff spatted.

"Oh, right, the monster." Pinkie replied, pulling a device from her mane. "Alright, everypony! It's morphing time!"

"Pink Cupcake Ranger!" Pinkie shouted. Doing various flips and Karate moves while glowing, Pinkie turned into a human (kinda) with a pink suit and helmet that had enough room for her muzzle. The black visor was in the shape of a cupcake. She pulled out a large spatula out of thin air. "Pink Ranger, ready!"

"Blue Taco Ranger!" Sonata shouted, following Pinkie's move. She was similar to Pinkie, but was bright blue and her visor was a Taco. She pulled a large frying pan out of the air. "Blue Ranger Ready!"

"White muffin Ranger!" Surprise shouted. Following her peers, she was now all white with a muffin shaped visor... and a small derpy plushie on her head.

"Ptthtphptphpt!" Fluffle Puff spat. She fell to the floor. An explosion came, and Fluffle Puff stood back, wearing a red suit like her peers, and the visor was the marker from Dead Space.

"Krispy Kreme™ Ranger, go!" Discord added. He just pulled a Krispy Kreme™ donut out of a box and ate it. He became like his peers, wearing a white suit with green edges and a red visor that, when angled at the sun, read 'Krispy Kreme™'. Unlike the others, he was morbidly obese, looking more like those 'handicapped' people you see at your local Walmart. He fell onto a rascal scooter, slowly and painfully sitting down. "Ugh! I need a push!"

The team assembled, supposedly looking badass, only to look more laughable than Deadpool dancing.

"... We're doomed." Twilight muttered.

"Oh dear, Discord really needs to get out more." Fluttershy only commented. Rarity and Rainbow Dash only stared before turning and puking away.

The YouTube Hero only stared at them, unsure what to say (if it could, that is), and how to act.

"Together! As a team!" Pinkie shouted.

"YEAH!!!" They all added... before the 4 ladies kicked Discord out of the Rascal scooter, making him roll down a hill at lightning speed. The Youtube Hero didn't react and was flattened.

"We did it!" The ladies jumped in the air in celebration, while Discord only shook his limbs weakly.

"Need... Krispy Kreme™... donuts." He muttered. However, the YouTube Hero grew as the Various Corporation channels channeled all their money into it, healing the monster and making it grow to the size of Dragonlord Torch.

"It's back!" Sonata yelled. "What do we do!?"

"Ptthhpthptptphptphpt!" Fluffle Puff spat.

"She's right!" Surprise nodded. "The only thing we can do!"


The ranger all sat in a Krispy Kreme™ restaurant, trying out some of their different flavors. Well, except for Discord, who was getting beaten back to shape, literally, by Donut Joe and Twilight Sprinkle. Sparkle could only stare at her doppelganger

"... Shouldn't we be doing something?" Pinkie asked.

"Nah, it's all handled." Surprise replied.


The YouTube Hero was taken out by the PornHub Beast, who had the biggest Censor bar and collection of Lube in the world. All of the single stallions worshiped their God, with the single mares judging the single stallions, even though they wish they had what it took to get their first interaction with love, and possible being the mother they've always dreamed of.

Deadpool came back, seeing the destruction.

"... I gotta do this." He pulled a megaphone out. "Play the Bee Movie!" The PornHub Beast gave a thumbs up and played the Bee Movie on it's screen. Deadpool laughed as he ran away from the groans of many villagers, but cheers of foals as an animated movie was playing.

Author's Note:

Yeah, yeah, YouTube seems to suck nowadays, and this was inspired by the new Power Rangers movie, I won't lie. And if you're wondering, the Krispy Kreme Ranger came from Angry Joe's review of the movie, which I had to disagree with, but it made me laugh at the idea of that happening.

PreviousChapters Next