• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,963 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,963

PreviousChapters Next
What's Next? A 'Five Nights at Freddy's' parody? Pony #29: SlenderMane/Pony/Colt

Deadpool woke up after his snuggling with the CMC, still at their clubhouse but with it being in the middle of the night. Next to him was a simple flashlight with a note that read 'You should get home- The Cutie Mark Crusaders'. Without any problem with that suggestion, he turned on the flashlight and pointed it forward. Immediately, he saw a piece of paper on a tree.

"What the-?" Deadpool asked to himself. He got up and looked at the piece of paper. 'Don't look or it takes you!' it read.

Are we seriously doing this?

What's next? A 'Five Nights at Freddy's parody?'

"Roll Credits!"

THE END!!

"Just joking there folks. But seriously? Really N***a?"

If I remember from the game, we had to collect a total of 8 pages, and Slenderman will chase us, becoming harder with each paper collected.

But... if we're in Equestria... is this SlenderMane, Slenderpony, or... slendercolt?

"I have no idea. But now, our game begins, and somepony's watching me and staring at me... probably looking at my booty. Booty... my booty... ♫Slendermane looking at my booty! My booty!!!♫" Deadpool turned around and saw a pony in the distance. It had no face, was super pale, wore a black suit with a red tie, and seemed to have tentacles coming out of his/her back. "Great. He's stalking me now. F**king stalking me... GO AWAY B***H!!! You don't know my life!!!" Deadpool teleported away, entering a bathroom. He found another page that read 'NoNoNo!!!'. He turned around and saw the strange pony, still standing but closer. "Go away! I already know you're F**king stalking me!!!" Another teleportation, and he found another note on a hay bale. He sat down on the hay bale, not even realizing that the ponified version of Slenderman was right behind him. "I don't even know why he wants me guys. He must've saw my a** and he like 'DAMN!!! I need that a**.' More teleportations later, he found all the rest of the pages. He saw the Slanderpony, standing over him as if it were a giant with it's tentacles wrapping around him. "Oh man! He wants to eat me!!! Or... want me to be his wife! I was a beautiful, young, and sexy lady. Anyone would've wanted me as their wife. They knew it." He teleported away, right on top by of a tree. Slendermane teleported next to him. Deadpool simply pushed the pony off, causing it to fall but grab onto the branches with it's tentacles. "GO AWAY!!! GO THE F**K AWAY!!!" He teleported to the ground, feeling the tentacles wrap around his neck. "Great... now he's above me. He smells me... tacos, I believe." The pony fell to him, opening it's 'mouth', revealing a lot of sharp white & triangular teeth!!! "I will NOT have pony babies!!! I'm not going to get prego by you! I don't even like pony p***s!!! I don't like it." Slendy pounced on Deadpool, but he teleported away, right behind him. "I tried it once and it was disgust- No no, never mind, another time." Slender got up and growled at him "I SEE YOU!!! I SEE YOU YOU LITTLE PONY B***H!!! I bet you got a little pony p***s!!! A tiny one... that's why he's mad folks." Another pounce, and Deadpool teleported away, now in a wedding gown, hiding in a corner of a tree. Slendy got up and marched right at him. "OH NONONONONO!!! YOU DID NOT SEE MY DRESS!!! THIS IS BULLS**T!!!" Slendy hissed at him. "Did he just f*****g hiss at me?" Deadpool walked towards the pony, who went back into it's normal form. "Dd you f*****g hiss at me, b***h?" Slendy went into a full barrage of teeth & tentacles, grabbing Deadpool and impaling him into a tree!!! Deadpool let out a scream-laugh mix as he was impaled, along with his chest being ripped open and his organs falling out!!! Slendy went back into it's regular pony form, staring at Deadpool, tilting it's head in curiosity. "Yeah B***h!!! This tickles now!" Deadpool grabbed the branch around him and Pulled himself out, landing on the floor with a loud 'FLOP!!!'. Slendy backed up a bit, seeing Deadpool not only laugh & pull himself out, but was also quickly healing as if nothing happened, replacing organs as well!!! "Say, why do you do this? Are you like a cliche'd demon from hell that kills for fun? An angel of death? Or did your father get lucky with an octopus?" At that moment, Slendy just turned around and ran away!!! "WAIT!!! Your p***s isn't that small!!!" Their chase lasted for a few minutes: Slendy ran away as fast as his legs could carry him, looking behind to see Deadpool catching up to him!!! Slendy used his tentacle to rip down some trees, forming a barrage to block Deadpool's path, but he teleported ahead, even closer to Slendermane! Slendy ran out of the woods he haunted and made it to the outskirts of Ponyville. He took some deep 'breaths', until he looked up, seeing predator-turned-prey. "SEFLIE!!!" Deadpool grabbed Slendy by the neck and, with his other, took a pic with the two together!!! Sledny 'screamed' as Deadpool carried him. "Geez. Camera-shy?" Out in the distance, the sun began to rise! Slendy attempted to break from Deadpool's grasp, but couldn't from Deadpool's strength. "Just look at it... it's so... romantic, isn't it?" The sun hit them both. Slendy 'screamed' again, as the sun hit him, he glowed, and Exploded!!! Deadpool looked around and, with no sign of Slendermane, now lied many small colts and fillies, each relatively the same age as the CMC, with a few exceptions. "Where did you all come from?"

"W-w-we're alive?" a small green colt asked

"Yes. Did something happen?"

"He-He saved us!" A purple filly yelled

"HE SAVED US!!!" The they all began to cheer! They lifted Deadpool up and had him land on their backs! Deadpool gave a curious look, but shrugged, put his arms behind his head, and allowed the small fillies & colts to carry him away on their backs.

Author's Note:
PreviousChapters Next