• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,980 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,980

PreviousChapters Next
Ptthpptthpptthpptthp. Pony #12: Fluffle Puff.

Author's Note:

Fluffle Puff... if you're reading this... You're Awesome!!!

If you don't know Fluffle Puff, here you go: http://askflufflepuff.tumblr.com

Who should Deadpool meet next?

The Mane 6 stood at a nearly frozen in place Deadpool. He was now his male self, but he seemed to be frozen in place, still holding his microphone with one of his hand's fingers pointing out to the crowd while singing Abba's 'Dancing Queen'.

"How long has he been standing like that?" Rainbow Dash asked

"Almost an entire week." Twilight replied

"Is he dead!?!?!?" Fluttershy asked with fear

"Highly doubt that." Rarity commented.

"How in the hay is he doing that?" Applejack asked

"I'm not impressed." Pinkie said. Everyone turned and gave Pinkie an awkward stare. Suddenly, they heard a single sound that, if not mistaken, was a fart. Deadpool finally broke out of his frozen state and fell to the floor, laughing hard.

"OH MAN!!!" He yelled while laughing, having a tear fall down his face "I haven't heard a fart joke like THAT in a long time!!! Who Farted!?!?!?" They all looked at each other to see who let out some gas.

"HEY!!!" Twilight yelled "Who's grabbing my tail!?!?!?" They all turned and saw something... poofy. It was light pink all over, had blue eyes, was round like a cotton ball, but was, as mentioned, so poofy that no one could see if it had legs or not.

"Who is that?" Rarity asked. Deadpool teleported in front of the living cotton ball.

"YOU!!!" He yelled. The fluffily pony just sticked her tongue out with a little 'Pfft'.

"You know her?" Applejack asked

"Know her? She's been taking the internet by storm!!! She's just as popular as me!!! She is... FLUFFLE PUFF!!!" Fluffle Puff's mouth opened with a smile, followed by a gasp.

HA!!! LIKE I SAID: JINXED!!!

Shut up!!!

"You have a history with her?" Dashie asked

"...No. I've always wanted to meet her though."

"Can you tell us about her?" Fluttershy asked "She seems so... interesting."

"There's many things about her: for one, she doesn't talk... AT ALL!!! She does raspberries all the time, with the occasional gasp, laugh, and scream. She lives with a human named Dan, worships 'The Marker' from the Dead Space games, is light enough to be carried by butterflies yet is heavier than anvils, is best friends with Queen Chrysaliss... and loves tacos."

"Pfftpfftpfftpfftpftpffttpfftp." Fluffle puff 'spoke'

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that: Her fur is so deep, different dimensions are in there."

"Hold on," Pinkie said "You can translate what she said?"

"...Yeah."

"SWEET!!! I thought I was the only one that can translate spotty language.

"Pfftpfftpfftpfftpftpft." Said the fluff

"Is that why you're here?" Deadpool asked. Fluffle Puff nodded her head. "Care to explain more?"

"Pfftpfftpfftpffftpfftpffffftpffftpffffftpfft."

"Really? I have to do that?"

"Pfftpfftpftpffftpffftpftpfffftpft."

"This whole thing is a fanfic story!?!?!?"

"pfftpftpffftpfffftpffftpfffffftpfftpft."

"People Comment who I should meet next?"

"pfftpfftpfffftpftpffft."

"Really? I have to advertise for this guy that's a cart pusher at Walmart in Buckeye?"

"Pft."

"Ugh... fine." Deadpool got up. "To all the ladies and gentlemen reading this story. Please, check out Fluffle Puff's stuff on her blog in Tumblr and help her out financially, so you can get more stuff. For Mr. Aquino, please, check out 'The O.C. story', the only story that is finished that stars him and his friends. For some other ridiculousness, check out his other, still working on story, 'The Mares in Black', which has Lyra, Bon Bon, Luna, and Derpy. Thank you all and Happy holidays." The mane 6 stared at him awkwardly.

"Who is he talking to?" Dashie asked

"The people at home!" Pinkie replied

"pfftpfftpffftpfftpfftpftpffftpfffftpft."Fluffle puff 'spoke'.

"WHAT!?!?!?" Deadpool yelled "Everyone back home doesn't care that I'm gone!?!?!?"

"pfftpftpfffftpftpffffftpftpffftpft."

"I have to meet that character now!?!?!?"

"Pft."

"Ugh... fine. Hold on, are there more O.C.s like you?"

"Pft."

"Hmm... interesting. I hope that with that done, care to take a selfie?" Fluffle released a gasp with a smile. Deadpool picked up fluffle and the two took a selfie together!!! "Oh s**t." He simply said. Fluffle became heavy to him. He landed on his back with fluffle landing on his chest. She felt like a bunch of anvils on him, but due to her softness, he didn't really care that much.

"Do you need help?" Twilight asked

"Nah. I'm good."

PreviousChapters Next