• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,957 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,957

PreviousChapters Next
4000 VIEWS!!!

HOLY S**T!!!

What?

Look at the number of views we have!

... HOLY S**T!!!

I know! We have over 4000 views!!!

But we're still gorwing, so maybe, by the end of this year, we can reach up to 5000 views!!!/color]

This calls for a celebration dance! Hit it!

Deadpool jumped out of the bed Twiight made for him, scaring the princess as he pulled out a boombox and played the song We Made it. Deadpool broke out of the castle's door, now wearing a pair of stylish shades, making everypony around jump back in surprise.

"Wait a second!" Deadpool stopped, making the music scratch. "Yo! MrAquino! Can I have someone to celebrate with!?"

...Like who?

"Someone I KNOW and am a GOOD friend with, who NEEDS me to save the future and s**t!"

Hm... I know who you're talking about!

"Good! Send him in! ...Wait! Can you make 'im a woman!?"

Perhaps another time.

"Oh man! I can't wait to meet his R63 self!!!" Another portal opened right next to Deadpool, and our Merc jumped up and down like my brother and I saw Ant-Man. "Hey! No Paul Rudd here!!! And no B-List Actors playing B-List Superheroes!"

Oh, and you think you're an A-List with Ryan Reynalds?

"[Too inappropriate for young viewers]"

...Ya done yet?

"...Yeah... Bring Cable in."

It's not Cable.

"WHAT!?!?!?"

"WHAT THE-!?" Another voice yelled. Deadpool turned to the portal, only to see red & blue, and was knocked to the floor. Both voices groaned as they got up, but stopped and stared at each other. Deadpool noticed the other person: it was another dude with what looked like the same red mask & white eyes as him, but the eyes looked a bit more menacing looking and there was a black pattern around that looked like a web. That's when it his him.

"SPIDEY!!!" Deadpool hugged his near polar opposite best friend, Spider-Man. (Don't worry, it's neither Hipster Andrew Garfield nor Crybaby Toby McGuire.)

"...DEADPOOL!?!?!?" Spider-Man pushed Deadpool off and took a few steps back, carefully examining Deadpool.

"Spidey! What's up, man! Don't you remember your High School best friend, Deadpool!?"

"We were never in High school together. And how do I know you're the real Deadpool and not a fake wannabe?"

"Ha! Look at me! Look at how attractive I am compared to you! Need more? How about this?" Deadpool removed his mask, showing his face. "Ta-Da! Ain't I purty?" He put his mask back on.

"...I guess you really are Deadpool... but I can't risk it! How did you and I meet each other?"

"Easy! We were going to find Taskmaster in which I'd unalive him, I needed that thing to sell to some villain or goodguy group to be rich, and we had a fantasy battle! Man, your morality message hit me in the feels so bad, I cried for about a long periodically time."

"Wait... you... learned from that?"

"Sorta. As you can tell, my balls dropped, making me sound like Nolan North, and I used your lesson, changing it to "With great power comes great Irresponsibility"!" Spider-Man face palmed himself

"Yep... that's Deadpool alright." Deadpool leaned to Spider-Man with miniature piano.

"♫When you try your best but you don't succeed♫." Spider-Man gave an aqnnoyed look, but snickered.

"I remember those vines you showed me." Deadpool's eyes widened.

"You... you watched those things I sent you!?" Spider-Man blushed but shrugged his shoulders.

"I won't lie, everything you sent me was funny."

"Including the last one I sent?"

"Before you disappeared?" Deadpool moved his eyebrows up & down. "Oh yeah! I did."

"And you took the video's orders?"

"Nope! I watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!"

"Aaand?" Spider-Man moved his eyebrows up & down "No! You're-"

"Eeyup! You converted me into a being a Brony!"

"That was... needed." Spider-Man commented "Oh, and where have you been all this time!?"

"Here!" Deadpool replied. Spidey groaned in annoyance

"And where is 'here'?"

"Equestria!" Peter's eyes widened at Wade's answer.

"...You mean THE Equestria and not the country in Africa?"

"That's the one!"

"Ha! I don't believe you! Show me the ponies!" Deadpool stared at Spider-Man for a few moments, then smirked, and pointed at him.

"Girls! He knows how to get you a cutie mark!!!"

"CUTIE MARK!?!?!?" Three familiar fillies exclaimed together. In a small (and very adorable) stampede, the Cutie Mark Crusaders tackled a very ticklish Spider-Man, who was rolling on the floor as the fillies tackled him, poking at his suit. Scootaloo stopped and stared at Spider-Man, who finally got his breath.

"Deadpool?" Scoots asked "What's with the new get up? Are you trying to look more menacingly?"

"And what's with the Spider?" Applebloom asked "Are ya'll trying to shoot webs outta ya'll flank?"

"I love the blue, though." Sweetie Belle commented.

"I'm right here." Deadpool spoke in an impatient tone. The fillies turned to Deadpool, then back to Peter, then back to Deadpool, and back, followed by screaming! They ran away and hid right behind Deadpool's legs, shivering & cowering in fear from Spider-Man.

"...What's wrong with them?" Spider-Man asked "They should be fearing you, not me! It's not like-" He froze and his mind began to click: Deadpool's disappearance + Equestria= "You... You've been in Equetria all this time?"

"Survey says!" Deadpool pointed to his Taco squad, each holding a checkmark above their heads (Though Fluffle Puff was eating hers) "CORRECT!!!"

"What the-!? You've been causing chaos and being yourself here in Equestria!? Do you not realize what you're doing to the show!?"

"Yeah! I've been doing it a service!"

"Such as?"

"This!" Deadpool pulled out the decapitated head of Tirek.

"Another Deadpool!?" Tirek yelled "No! Not anymore!!! Please!!! Kill me!" Deadpool had on the bane mask

"When Gotham city is in ashes, then you have my permission to die." Deadpool then football kicked Tirek's head away, sending him to who knows where. Spider-Man's left eye twitch, not even noticing Deadpool leaning on his right. "You know he deserves this."

"...Deadpool." Spider-Man spoke, taking in a deep breath "What else have you done?"

"This!" Deadpool took out his phone "All the selfies I took so far!"

"Selfies!?" Spider-Man looked through Deadpool's pictures, seeing that he did take a selfie with nearly everypony in the show, but also some O.C.s "Wow... no kidding... this is what you've been doing?"

"And plenty of singing that involves copying and pasting the same music note over & over again at the beginning & end of a part where we sing."

"...singing?"

"Like in the show!"

"...I can't deny that."

"And just look at how adorable they are! There's no way I wanna kill them!"

"...Really!?"

"Well... a few exceptions... but LOOK AT THEM!!!" He picked up Sweetie Belle like a kitten or puppy, turned, and showed her to Spider-Man "Look at adorable they are in real life!!!" Spider-Man stared at Sweetie Belle and vice versa. Deadpool walked towards Spider-Man and gently dropped Sweetie Belle into his arms. Spider-Man's eyes widened, but he held Sweetie Belle.

"...Deadpool?"

"Go on! Show how nice you are under those threatening looking eyes that say 'I wanna kill you!'." Both filly and human's eyes widened at his comment and awkwardly chuckled. Spider-Man lifted Sweetie Belle and looked at her face. Sweetie panicked a bit, but watched as Spider-Man carefully took his mask off, showing his real face known as Peter Parker.

"Better?"

"Uh... yeah." Sweetie replied with a blush & a small smile. Pater began to carefully pet Sweetie's mane, in which the unicorn flinched for a bit, but stopped and enjoyed his hands touching her hair. Deadpool grabbed onto his heart area and fell onto his back with a 'Hnng!'. Scootaloo and Applebloom walked next to Deadpool and kicked his body.

"He ain't dead, is he?" Applebloom asked

"Considering he shot himself in class and freaked us all out, I don't this'll get him." Scootaloo replied

"He WHAT!?" Peter yelled.

"He's done worse." Sweetie deadpanned.

"Rightey there!" Deadpool yelled. He flipped himself back up, now holding Scootaloo and Applebloom in his arms. "I swear, the adorableness is such a double edge sword: it calms me down and lets me appreciate life even more, but I'm always caught off guard by their special talents and, well, violence here."

"That's... surprisingly true." Peter replied

"There Ya'll are!" Applejack's voice yelled. Wade and Peter turned, seeing the Mane 6 going towards them. "Ah Hope ya'll aint doing anything too crazy Deadpool and... Deadpool?"

"I'm not Deadpool!" Peter replied

"Of course you're not." Rarity replied "You're so much more adorable than Deadpool, Mister... um-"

"I'm Spider-Man!"

"...I don't get it." Rainbow Dash replied.

"Give me a sec." He gently dropped Sweetie Belle and put on his mask. "Get it now?"

"...You're scarier looking than Deadpool." Fluttershy commented.

"HA!!!" Deadpool mocked "Ponies love me more!"

"No they don't." Spider-Man replied

"Guys," Twilight Sparkle began "please, we're not saying who's better, but we need to-"

"I'm better!" Deadpool yelled

"No!" Spider-Man yelled "I'm better!!!"

"I'm better because people are more stoked for my film than your third piece of s**t Not-so-amazing Hipster-Man 3 and other Suicide Squad knockoff film!"

"What are you even talking about!? You're a psycho who can't go two seconds without thinking about chimichangas!"

"Did somepony say 'chimichangas'!?" Pinkie asked, looking around like Zoidberg when someone mentions food. Deadpool pulled a boombox out.

"If we're gonna fight," Deadpool said "We better do it right!"

"With music!?" Spider-Man asked

"F**k yeah!"

When the beat dropped, Deadpool pulled out his semi-auto pistol and fired at Peter. Spider-Man dodged the bullets, performing some backflips & spinning in the air, jumping back, and shot some web onto Deadpool's chest. He pulled himself & Deadpool closer, knocking Deadpool to the floor with a heavy ground pound with his feet, and kicking Deadpool in the sky, where he used his webs again to zip himself toward the merc and punch him across the face in the sky. Deadpool blocked his last punch and headbutted Spider-Man, grabbed Peter and made him crash into the floor! Deadpool then began to b***h slap Peter across the face!

"That's for being first!" Deadpool began, naming off all of the sins the Spider-Man franchise did as they fell. "That's for lying about your origins! That's for Spider-Man Reign! That's for issue #545! That's for Sins past! That's for that cash-grab called "The Spider-Mobile"! That's for that 80's movie in Japan! That's for that Japaneese show! That's for the 60's show that took away my hilarity thanks to the internet! That's for looking like me! That's for crying over Uncle Ben every second in your original trilogy! That's for Spider-Man 3!!! That's for the Amazing Spider-Man movies!!! That's for having Andrew Garfield play as you! That's for not having Leonardo DiCaprio play as you! That's because I love you! That's because I hate you! That's because MrAquino says so! That's because I found out MrAquino used to worship you when your first movie came out! That's for redoing my slap scene from my videogame! And This *SLAP!* is *SLAP!* because *SLAP!* I *SLAP!* want *SLAP!* everyone *SLAP!* to *SLAP!* laugh!!!" Spider-Man laid on the floor, unconscious

Everypony stared at the sight.

"Don't worry," Deadpool replied "He's still alive. Need proof? Let's see how his Lokis are doing!" Deadpool kicked Spider-Man in the balls. Peter got up and screamed, holding his balls and groaned in pain.

"...Deadpool?" Spider-Man groaned. Deadpool leaned towards Spider-Man.

"What up, n***a?" Deadpool asked

"...Were we fighting?"

"Oh... okay. Where are we?"

"PONY ATTACK!!!" Deadpool jumped out of the way as Pinkie tackled Spider-Man.

"What the-!? Pinkie Pie!?"

"Hi!" Pinkie replied. Spider-Man stared, then fainted. "Oh, he was fun, even if he did seem a bit of a knockoff to you, Deadpool."

"Just like that Slade guy." Deadpool replied. A portal opened, ready to take Peter back. Deadpool grabbed Spider-Man and threw him into it. "CAPER TOSSED!!!" Spider-Man was thrown into the portal, and the portal closed. "So long... partner."

"How are you both friends?" Twilight asked

"Like this!"

Deadpool is Sonic and Spider-Man is Shadow.

Author's Note:

I was a huge fan of Spider-Man when I was young. Kinda wished I was still young, but I'm not stupid anymore. But I can tell, if I were in a middle row, I can think of Deadpool and Spider-Man doing the Numa Numa Dance. Also, I was a sonic fan as well.
Thanks for the 4000+ views, guys! Please, share this with your friends, followers, and family (though last is an option).
Also, since my Birthday is coming up, I might as well make it a special chapter that you guys make! Please, message me what you want to happen in the next chapter! Special characters, actions, or references are welcomed (though I may not know all, just saying).
Enjoy and see ya'll after August 2nd!!!

PreviousChapters Next