• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,966 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,966

PreviousChapters Next
Another Waifu thief. Pony # 189-195: Feather Bangs, his mates, and those 3 mares.

Deadpool strummed his acoustic guitar, making a beat in the home of the Justin Beiber looking pony, Feather Bangs, with, conveniently, his friends and lovers.

"♬This is a song that I wrote about how I fell♬"

Sugar Belle popped out of his covers.

♬Yeah that’s right it’s me, it’s Sugar Belle♬

♬Even though we broke up I still want her to dwell.♬

"No!"

♬Then why the hell are you still here in my bed?♬

"Good question!"

♬This sounds just like an Ed Neighran song

Cos I’m too busy apologizing to write songs alone so called this red-suit weirdo

Cos he knows how to write a hit

Even though he looks like a testicle and Rupert Grint

Hooked up and a had a kid♬

♬Feather said, "Wade, let’s write a tune it will be fun"

And I knew if it was a hit I’d make a ton

So even though he’s kind of a d****e

I wrote him this pretty song but he’s so dumb

He got the meaning of it wrong♬

♬What do you mean?

I know what it’s about

It’s about learning how to love yourself

Because sometimes

You can’t

Convince your ex to bone you

So you have to love yourself.♬

Deadpool, Feather's friends and lovers followed the stallion into his living room as he pulled some lube from the counter.

♬I need to find myself some privacy

Cos I can’t wait to get back to loving me♬

"Are you serious!?" Deadpool asked

♬Dude the lyric ‘Love yourself’ doesn’t mean masturbate♬

"Ai yi yi!" The Sugar-Coat looking pegasus mare yelled. "Feather Bangs!"

"Oh my Gosh, it’s one the maids!" He panicked a bit as Deadpool activated a censor bar to keep this Teen and not Mature (much to his disliking)

♬Guess I better put my dong away

Now my maid is traumatized so I better give her a small tip♬

"I already got it." She replied in disgust, turning and walking out.

♬Great, now all of my lotions’ gone

And my hoof's dry so I need something to rub my guy with

Hey I’ll check the kitchen♬

"If you’re coming in here, you better not be rude." Sugar Belle spoke with a roll in her eyes.

"I’m just looking for something I can use as lube." He replied.

"Feather, that’s not what this song’s about!" Deadpool shouted.

"By the way why are you still here in my house?"

"Good question!" Sugar Belle answered and marched right out.

"Listen see, this song is about-" Deadpool spoke before being pushed out of the way by the Elsa-looking unicorn and the Belle-looking mare."

♬We're sorry that she screamed but we haven't changed our minds

Mister Feather, show us your ding-a-ling!♬

The two got to their knees and touched where his junk should be.

"What the-!?" Coming in was his friends.

♬Feather, surprise

it’s us

You’re friends, we need more money-

Damn what do you feed that thing!?♬

"Guys, please stop staring at my guy and balls." Feather blushed.

"It’s not fair yours is so big, ours are so small." The three guys spoke in unison.

"Guys, that’s really weird."

"Aren’t you kind of scared of that thing?"

"No not at all" The unicorn mare spoke in a rather disappointed tone before walking out.

"Oh my gosh! I think I finally understand this song."

Feather walked to a mirror with his own reflection, followed by the single mare and his friends.

♬Mister Feather, you can make love with me

Cos then you will not have to love yourself♬

As the mare cuddled with Feather, Deadpool, still on the guitar, stood back up.

♬This moron still does not understand this song’s lyrics

Argh I want to kill myself!♬

"Feather, I’ve decided we should get back together I love you and no one else." Sugar Belle spoke, popping out of nowhere

"Sugar, you’re a witch and I found someone better so you can live with yourself." Feather replied before turning back to his reflection. "I finally understand the true meaning of this song: It means you should fall in love with yourself, and in term, be sexually aroused by your own reflection. Hey, yo, guys!?"

"Yeah?" The three guys replied.

"Hand me your lube!"

"Heck ya! I’ma be here for a while."

"I'm not gonna watch." The last mare huffed, annoyed, and walked right out.

"God damn it! No, that’s not what this is about, Feather! I can’t take this anymore! You know what this song is not even about Sugar Belle! I’m going back to Luna!" He stomped right out as he heard only squeaking noises with Feather's own gasps on repeat. However, he stopped as he saw the three mares looking rather sad that their waifu wasn't anything like they dreamed about. Deadpool, however, smiled, and walked to them. "You know... I take note of ALL of my adoring fans." They fainted in love, indicated by the hearts and doves flying... before pooping all over Deadpool. "Really!?"

Author's Note:

I was going to have a Gaston parody, but I'm rather busy with bills and work. Sorry. But, enjoy!

PreviousChapters Next