• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,955 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,955

PreviousChapters Next
Goat + Shark +Pony= Pony(???) #17: Tydal

Earlier

In the protection of the night, a changeling and a mysterious hooded figure stood near the castle's wall. They were approximately near the window to Deadpool's room in the castle.

"So," the Changeling said "you really think you can kill something that can't be killed?"

"Of course I can." The figure replied "Rapid healing will just be a challenge. Everything has a weakness and I will find my target's weakness." At that moment, they heard some loud snoring and looked up: surrounded by a black aura, Deadpool was being lifted away as he snored loudly.

"Well... that's Deadpool."

"Really? That red thing is the creature you all fear!?!?!?"

"Just... get rid of him and you'll be free, okay?"

"... anything just to meet my sisters again." He ran away following Deadpool, who seemed to floated away faster.

Present:

"-ITCH!!!" Deadpool yelled as he got up, but hit something wooden. He felt the pain on his head and looked around. "F**K!!! That hurt."

Where are we in?

By the looks of it, I believe we're in a coffin.

"Man, this is some bulls**t!"

We gotta Get out of here!!! QUICK!!! BEFORE WE DIE!!!

How many times do I have to remind you two? WE CAN'T DIE!!!

"I already know one way, and it's Quentin Tarantino approved!!!"

Oh!!! You'll bring in Samuel L. Jackson to help us out and be a bada**!?!?!?

That isn't it.

Deadpool, with his right hand began to punch the wood in front of him, not even sure if he's punching the same spot, nor caring about the pain on his fists. He heard the wood crack with each punch. Soon, he'll be free to eat his lovely taquitos!!!

Above:

The hooded figure ran to an open field. He was tiring all night, especially when chasing after the red figure named 'Deadpool' that's being lifted away be dark magic. He stopped and took a small breather.

"Dammit!" He yelled to himself "I've failed you sister, truly, I have." He looked forward and saw the ground below breaking. He stood there, a bit curious on what was happening: being locked away by Chrysaliss for many years has made him forgot how most things work in the land of Equestria. A red hand pierced the ground, grabbed the food and began to pull itself out! A head appeared, followed by the rest of it's body! He looked closely and saw that it was Deadpool, his target!!!

"Brains!!!" Deadpool yelled as he emerged "BRAINS!!!"

Is he... a zombie? The figure thought. Deadpool wiped the dirt off his spandex and looked around his new area. He turned and saw a pony in a hood.

"Hello there!!!" Deadpool yelled "Listen, I may be famous for killing the centaur Tirek, but I'm not gonna hurt you, I just need directions to Canterlot or the Crystal Empire or... anywhere really."

"Wait! You killed Lord Tirek?"

"...Uh... Yeah! You didn't hear?"

"Hmm... you're even much more of a challenge than I thought. Surrender now and I'll make your death swift & painless!"

"What!?!?!? WHO THE F**K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?!?" The figure took off his hood! It was a grey stallion with what appeared to be goat horns, a green mane & goatee, black goat like hooves, but his flank side was all green and looked as if it were a dorsal fin with tail of shark. He also had a bag next to him, probably holding valuable inside.

"The name's Lord Tydal: Lord of the Capricorns, God of the Sea, God of War, Equestria's All Time Cursing Champion, and Celestia & Luna's older brother!!!" Deadpool stared at the figure. He began to chuckle then fell to the floor, laughing out loud!!! "WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?!?!?"

"I'm Sorry!!!" Deadpool had a hard time trying to be serious, but kept laughing. "Did you're father F**k a goat while using shark as protection? OH LORD THIS IS FUNNY!!! And you're the older brother of Celestia & Luna? ... BUAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh God!!! This is... This is too Hysterical!!! I take it you're Sony's biggest fan of the God of War Series? God of War!?!?!? HAHAHAHA!!! Oh man!!! This is just priceless!!!" Tydal gave him a stern look as he smiled. He looked through his bag and pulled out one of Deadpool's Shotguns. "Hey!!! Is that my Shotgun!?!?!?" Tydal fired at Deadpool with some magic. The figure rolled and slammed into a tree.

"Annoying b*****d." He turned around and released a sigh of relief. Finally, after a long time, he was free! Free to go home to his sisters! Free to take back and rule his empire! Free to-

"Can we get past that monologue, MrAquino?" Tydal froze in place and turned around. Deadpool was sitting right on his back, holding all his guns in a ball. "I miss you guys so much! Did he hurt you? I hope not."

"GET OFF!!!" Tydal used his magic and threw Deadpool into the ground!!! The merc got up and went into a fighting pose.

"So... if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!!!"

"HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?!?!?"

"Super Rapid healing, bro! What do you think would happen?"

"There's... no magic that will kill you?"

"F**k no!!! As long as the internet loves me, I'll live forever!!!"

"In that case then... I'll drag you to Tartarus myself!!!"

"Ooh!!! Hopefully, Cerberus doesn't like the smell of fried fish."

"ENOUGH!!!" Tydal used his magic and pulled out one of Deadpool's Katanas.

"Ooh! One moment!" He teleported next to Tydal, took out one of his Katanas, and teleported back to where he was. "There we go! Now this should be interesting. FIGHT!!!"

THAT'S MY LINE!!! Nevermind, keep it. Deadpool and Tydal charged at each other and swung their katanas at each other! Their swords clashed and they swung again, another clash! They began to release a fury of swings, causing a lot of sparks in their swords and clangs! A loud 'Snap!!!' came and the two looked at their swords: both of their force was so strong, their katanas' blade came right off, leaving only the handle.

"Wow," Deadpool commented, holding his handle of a sword "you're paying for that, you know, right?" Tydal tackled Deadpool onto the ground, using one of his hooves to hold Deadpool's suit's neck up and used the other to release of punches to the face!!!

"YOU," He said with each punch "WILL...DIE...AND...YOU...WILL...NOT...HURT...MY...SISTERS!!!" A final punch was made, leaving a large, fully disfigured (or more than ever) Deadpool. Tydal got up and began to pant a bit.

"Dude," Deadpool said. Tydal froze again and began to steam through his head!!! He got up and was about to charge at Deadpool "I bet that you haven't heard, but I'm friends with your sister." Before he jumped, he stopped and skidded onto the floor, just stopping a couple of inches near Deadpool's feet.

"Come again?"

"I'm friends with your sisters!"

"PROOF!!!"

"Hold on." He pulled out his cellphone. "Look, here's my pic with Luna." He showed the awkward selfie with his sleeping self and Luna, trying to get away from Deadpool's grip. Tydal stared at the picture. Tears began to fall from his face.

"Sister..." Deadpool looked back at his phone and looked for the other

"And this is one with Celestia." Again, Tydal stared and saw her sister smiling with what was the threat.

"Are they... alright?"

"Of course they are! I helped them escaped from the changeling when we were captured."

"WHAT!?!?!? That music was you!!!"

"Yep! They're alive!!! Luna's in Canterlot for now and I believe Celestia may have returned with her, or is in the Crystal Empire.

"Those... Those LIARS!!!"

"Liars?"

"THE CHANGELINGS PROMISED ME THAT IF I KILLED YOU, THEY WOULDN'T HURT CELESTIA AND LUNA!!! THEY USED ME AS THEIR PAWN!!!"

"Pawn in what?"

"Enough!!!" A voice yelled, followed by some hissing. A couple hundred changelings appeared out of sky, surrounding the two. "Tydal! Eliminate him now and you'll live!!!" Tydal looked at Deadpool's back. Right behind Deadpool, in his hands, he held two uzis.

"...I wish I could," Tydal replied with a smirk across his face "But I'd rather got out with a bang."

"...Kill them." All the changelings began to close in on the two. Deadpool pulled out his two uzis.

"Bang." Deadpool simply said. He pulled the triggers and released a barrage of bullets at the changelings, killing many around him and Tydal easily. Tydal, with his magic, carried the two pistols Deadpool had in his sack and began firing at the changelings in front of him!!! The two were now back to back, firing and killing any changeling around them!!! Deadpool kept yelling 'BANG!!!' over and over, as if he were a child with a toy gun, while Tydal kept yelling with pleasure in his tone, finally getting a slice of revenge after what they've done to him for many years and how they tried using him in their scheme!!!

"Retreat!!!" A changeling yelled "RETREAT!!!" Any changeling that was lucky to not get shot flew away, while those shot limped their way back into the forest!!! Deadpool and Tydal, surrounded by piles of dead changelings, bleeding green blood, stared at each other while taking in deep breaths. They both began to chuckle at what they did, then fell to the floor laughing uncontrollably!!!

"That was the most fun I've had in years!!!" Tydal exclaimed.

"I know!!!" Deadpool replied as he looked up to the sky, flipping the bird "F**K YOU CHRYSALISS AND GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!!"

"Yeah!!! F**K YOU!!!"

"We have got to remember this moment!!!"

"...How?"

"With this!" He pulled out his phone.

"Oh!!! Forgot about that during our slaughter."

"It's no problem. Smile!!!" The two smiled as their picture was taken. "Alright, if I'm not mistaking, you'll want to meet your sisters, right?"

"YEAH!!!"

"I can half grant that... most likely. We'll find our way back to the Crystal Empire, or Canterlot,and work our way there, capsice?"

"Uh... capisce?"

"Alrighty then, let's go." They both got up and walked into the forest, as Deadpool picked up the sack with his weapons inside and rode Tydal's back. Though Tydal was a bit annoyed, and a bit embarrassed he was a steed to something, he went along with his new friend, probably best friend for that manner.

Author's Note:

DP: You really told people your computer had a virus and you wouldn't be able to make new chapters for a while?
Me: I didn't know it'd be that short.

I read some things about Tydal, so don't be angry that I gave him magic to lift things. Don't worry, I love Guardians of the Galaxy: it's such an awesome film!!!

Who should Deadpool Meet next?

PreviousChapters Next