• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,953 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,953

Chapters Next
Arrival. Pony #1: Lyra Heartstrings.

In a beautiful day in Equestria, somewhere, right in between the town on Ponyville and the dreaded Everfree Forest, a mint colored unicorn sat in a field with some stuff. Some of this said stuff were mostly snacks and a small water bottle, but the real object being used by the unicorn was a book labeled 'summoning 101'. she skimmed through the pages until she landed on one pacific page: Humans.

"Alright then," the unicorn said to herself "today's the day: I'm gonna get myself a human!!!" she skimmed through the pages, quickly reading the words on how to summon her very own human, but trying to contain all her excitement. She closed her eyes and concentrated on making her spell. Her horn glowed a green aura, and it shot into the sky!!! A moderately sized, swirling, green vortex opened in the sky, staying there for one or two minutes.

"OH S**T!!!" A voice yelled inside the vortex. A red blur came out in super speed, and the vortex disappeared as soon as it came out. The unicorn sprinted to where the red blur landed, seeing it crashed through ground a bit, at least three feet, with it's silhouette most likely being in the ground forever. The outline was definitely human, and she was breathing fast. A red hand came out of the ground, grabbed onto the 'ledge', and the figure climbed it's way out. Almost dramatically, the figure stood: it was a human!!! It was a male that wore read all over it's body (including the face area), had pure white eyes, some black around it's eyes & hand areas, and had a belt with what looks like it's own face as the center.

"Oh...my...gosh!!!" the unicorn began to hyperventilate "A REAL HUMAN!!!"

" OH MY GOSH!!!" the human screamed in a woman's voice "A DEMON HORSE!!!"

"Demon horse? Where?"

"YOU!!!"

"Me?"

"YES YOU!!!"

"Oh no, good sir, I am not a 'demon horse', I am a unicorn."

"...seriously? A... talking... unicorn?"

"Yep. I'm Lyra Heartstrings. What's your name?"

"Really? You don't know who I am?"

"No... we just met." The human face palmed himself.

"Alright... Lyra... The name is Deadpool!!!"

"Deadpool?"

"That's right!!! Tell me, where am I?"

"You're in the land of Equestria."

"Equestria? Oh s**t! I remember now!!!"

"Remember what?"

"This is Equestria!!! the land from my favorite show 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'!!!"

"My little pony?"

"That's what you are!!! You're Lyra Heartstrings!!! The bronies made jokes on how you wanted to be a human really bad!!! They even made a sex doll of you!!!

"Sex doll!?!?!?"

"Oh! TMI, now, say goodnight!"

"But it's the morning."

"I know, I've always wanted to know what rare meat tastes like, and what better way than unicorn!!!

"YOU'RE GONNA EAT ME!?!?!?"

"That's right! Hold still while I- hold on." His hands reached over his back to pull something, but couldn't find anything. "MY SWORDS!!! NO!!!"

"So... do I live?" Deadpool fell on the floor, rolled into a ball, and sobbed hard

"I... guess... so... I... won't... be... able... to... kill... here... I... guess."

"Well... what's that next to you?" Deadpool opened one of his 'eyes' and saw his gun.

"YES!!! My gun!!!" He opened it and looked inside "ONE BULLET!?!?!? Oh well... I guess this is a f**ked up nightmare, I might as well wake up." He placed the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. Blood came out of his head and he fell to the floor.

"DEADPOOL!!!" Lyran ran next to the body of the weird human that wanted to eat her. She placed her head on one of his shoulder and began to wept. The body suddenly twitched a bit, and started to get up. Lyra backed up, completely freaked out!!! The hole in Deadpool's head was quickly healed, and he released a long yawn.

"Oh man. That...was a weird dream. Now to find wolfie and- OH F**K ME!!!" He turned to Lyra. "Alright! No more fooling around! You!!! Send me home!!!"

"What?"

"SEND ME HOME!!!"

"I'm sorry sir but... I... don't... know... how... to." Deadpool's eye twitched. He got up and marched to Lyra, muttering some things under his breath, and looked like he was going to hurt her. Lyra cowered a bit, whimpering. Nothing happened. She looked up and saw Deadpool standing next to her. He was breathing slowly, and trying to lose tension.

"It's okay Deadpool, just try to remain calm. You may need a break from all those adventures anyway. Just... resist urge to kill for now. Someone... or 'somepony', may have the way back." Lyra slowly and carefully walked to Deadpool. He looked at her and she cowered a bit. He extended his hand and began to scratch behind her ear. Lyra's eyes opened on impact, then went halfway shut, as she now in a trance. "I almost forgot the feeling of petting an animal. I just hope you horses are smarter than that mutt back at home." He pulled out his cell phone "OH SWEET!!! FREE WI-FI HERE!!! AND FULL BARS!!! This is much better than I thought!!!"

"What are you talking about?" Lyra moved his hand away from her ears.

"Hey! Come here!!!" Lyra walked to Deadpool. Deapool reached over her shoulder with her right arm and, using his left, carried the phone over them.

"What are you doing!?!?!?"

"Taking a selfie!!!"

"What's a selfie?"

"Back where I come from, A selfie is an annoying thing women do to try to make themselves beautiful to beat their friends & enemies in many social networks. I'm only doing this to show everyone back home where I'm at!!!"

"So... smile?"

"SMILE!!!" They both smiled as the picture was taken. "I may actually enjoy it here. Today, is a day, where Deadpool rules Equestria!!!"

Author's Note:

Who should Deadpool meet next? Mass majority wins.

Chapters Next