• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,943 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,943

PreviousChapters Next
Attack on Deadpool Seabreeze and the Breezies. Brreezy #1-IDGAF

Deadpool took my spot in space and- wait a minute... GET DOWN THERE!!! Sorry about that. Anyways, Deadpool fell to Equestria in a ball of fire, screaming until he feel to the hard floor of the earth with a loud SPLAT!!! Being Deadpool, he quickly healed as soon as he landed on the floor.

"HA!!!" He laughed "Your revenge scheme SUCKED!!!" Oh yeah... Need I remind you that you landed in Poison Joke? "Poison joke!?" He looked down and saw that he was standing in the blue flowers. "...oh s**t." He fell to the floor, unconscious as he had one of his weird dreams that, luckily, Luna didn't go in and see.

He slowly regained consciousness, hearing a bunch of voices around him and seeing what looked liked an afternoon sun setting in the distance, he was in a town, and the trees were more... ring looking.

"Is he awake?" a voice asked

"Looks like it."

"Why is he wearing that costume?"

"Is he single!?"

Deadpool groaned and finally got right up. He gasped as well as the creatures around him: they looked like ponies, but they were MUCH skinnier than regular ponies, didn't have cutie marks, two antennas stuck out of their heads, and all had translucent, butterfly looking wings.

GAH!!! BUGS!!!

Not just Bugs! BREEZIES!!!

"Breezies!?" Deadpool asked "FINALLY!!! Way to listen to the people, MrAquino!" I was busy with work, ok? And you shouldn't be laughing at me when you look ridiculous yourself. "What the f**k do you-" Deadpool stopped and looked at himself: He still had his suit and hands, but his legs now looked like that of a pony, he had two antennas sticking out of his head now, he had his old, Phoenix Wright looking blonde hair back, the breezy wings, and, over his butt crack, was a tail matching his hair color.

"...what was that!?" A breezie asked

"Rock-a-Doodle!!!" Deadpool replied, leaving you the link... wait... WHAT!? Nevermind, the breezies spoke to themselves as Bre-pool (Breezie-Deadpool's new name) stood around, waiting for at least one to respond with laughter. Unfortunately, you're an idiot, Wade; no T.V. here, remember?

I have to agree with him.

You did run into that one.

"Shut up!" Bre-Pool shouted to himself. The Breezies turned to him and stared at him. The crowd then parted, as a lone Breezie stood in front of Bre-Pool. Despite having eyelashes like a woman, this Breezie was a male thanks to the shape of it's eyes, had a blue head & hooves, covered by a black leotard looking suit with white ruffles around his neck & legs, white-grey antennas sticking out of his really girly, pink poofy mane. This was-

"VEGETA!!!" Bre-pool interrupted, wearing saiyan armor straight from Dragon Ball Z "What does the scouter say about his power lever!?"

"It's over 9000!!!" Seabreeze yelled, also in saiyan armor out of nowhere, going into a remix that starts 15 Seconds in.

During the feverish remix, Deadpool danced along, doing the splits while flipping forwards & backwards, doing a lot of break dancing moves. When it ended, all the breezies stood with questioned looks on their faces, as Seabreeze started to remove the small armor off of him!

"Oh come on!" Deadpool yelled, picking up the armor bits "Dragon Ball fans go crazy for this s**t! More if we did Kamehamehas!"

"Enough of this!" Seabreeze yelled in his high pitch Irish or Scottish accent (Sorry, I can't tell the two!)

"Apparently."

"What do you mean by 'apparently'?"

"Nothing. Just talking to the loser of an author of an even worse fanfic."

HEY!!! I have a lot of likes!

"Yeah, and when you get many dislikes, POOF!!! Deleted!!!"

... Let's make this interesting then. Screaming was heard, as a lone Breezy came from around the corner, flying as fast as it could!

"RUN!!!" it yelled "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"

"Run from what!?" Seabreeze yelled. Large booms were heard, as the ground shook! From around the corner, came a couple of giant changelings!

"Changelings!?" Deadpool yelled "Why did you bring 'em here!?"

"We didn't bring any here!"

"Not you! The author!"

"Author!?"

"There they are!!!" one of the changelings now booming voice spoke, getting into a crouching position. "And it looks like it's snack time!"

"...oh s**t." Bre-pool spoke. "RUN!!!" The Breezies began to run away as fast as they could, as the giant changelings began to run towards their prey. Breezies ran into their homes with friends & loved ones, sealing the doors & windows from inside, as one or two changeling gnawed onto the roof of their house to get the defenseless insect ponies inside. Both Deadpool and Seabreeze ran side to side, as a lone changeling chased after them!

"How did they get in here!?" Seabreeze yelled "The portal only opens to breezies and for only once a year!!!"

"That's because the author is an a**hole!"

"Slow down, tasties!!!" The giant changeling yelled. Deadpool looked behind, seeing the giant making it's way towards them.

"Get to your wife and kid! I'll lure it away!!!"

"How do you know I have a child!?" Seabreeze asked

"JUST DO IT!!!" Seabreeze gave him a questionable look, but nodded and ran to his right. Deadpool turned around to the giant changeling. "Oi! Do you even know who the f**k I am!? I'M DEADPOOL!!!"

"Deadpool!?" the giant asked, not even slowing down "Oh you'll be delicious then!!!"

Is the author really adding Vore to this?

It has to be somewhere in many adventures.

"Oh please! This ain't our first rodeo! We've been through this MULTIPLE TIMES before! NSFW!!!" He tripped and saw the hoof of the giant changeling closing in on him! He tried his best to scamper away, but the changeling pressed him down, crushing him a bit.

"Now," the giant spoke, levitating Deadpool to it's drooling maw "for my sibling you killed!!!"

"Can't we just talk this over?" The changeling opened it's mouth and tossed Bre-pool inside, closing it's mouth and began to play with Bre-pool inside. Bre-pool was tossed around the mouth of the changeling, being drenched in saliva, and the whole place vibrated with the changeling moaning in a heavenly way. The place tilted, and Bre-pool went down a slimey tunnel that tightly massaged him as he fell, until going into a larger area that was dark and filled with liquid inside.

Looks like we're in it's stomach.

EW!!! It's hot, it's squishy, and everything's wet!

And more breezies will come down here soon.

"Hold on a sec." Deadpool spoke. "What's that smell?" He took a whiff. "It... it smells like... soap?"

Could the changelings be so desperate to eat anything, they ate soap!?

Seems legit. Let's look for it!

"Already there!" He navigated the stomach of the changeling he was in, touching the walls & making the changeling outside giggle as Bre-pool unintentionally tickled it. A few moments later, Bre-pool bumped into a solid bottle.

Now what!?

Roll the clip!

Starts in the 30 second area. Aslo, thanks to the juices inside the Changeling mixed with soap to cure Poison joke, Deadpool goes back to nornal size, but is still a Breezie-Human mix.

Geez! I think we really went a little nuts there.

We've been nuts!

"God D****t!" Deadpool yelled, looking at his butt "We're still a Human-Breezie mix!"

We can go back to being a person once all the Breezies are saved.

ooh! Time to Hero up!!!

"NO!!! F**K THAT!!! Let's do this and get outta here!"

Seabreeze stood with his family, all backed up to, hopefully, get away from the changeling that stood right up to them, licking it's lips. The father stood up to the Changeling, willing to sacrifice his own life for his own wife & child.

"Wait!" His wife yelled "You can't! Think about our child!"

"I am!" Seabreeze yelled back "Run and find a new home! I'll die knowing I gave you a chance to raise our son!"

"Don't throw your life away!!!"

"We throw our lives away to sustain our home! I might as well do it now! Go!!! GET OUTTA HERE!!!" He turned to the changeling that would sound awesome, but came off as unintentionally funny.

"GET REKT!!!" Deadpool's voice yelled

2:06-3:10

Seabreeze watched in fear and awe as Deadpool, the giant Breezie-human-furry was killing a changeling right in front of his eyes. Deadpool turned around and walked to Seabreeze, who only stood, frozen with fear. He knelt down to both of his knees, and, carefully, poked Seabreeze on his muzzle.

"Boop!" Deadpool simply said, as Seabreeze's face scrunched on impact from Deadpool's colossal finger. Seabreeze's wife, still holding onto her child, ran to her husband's size, but gasped at seeing their savior.

"I-is that-" the wife stammered in her words.

"Hola! Name's Deadpool! I told your husband to go and find you two while I got eaten by one of those changeling a**holes."

"But... how are you alive?"

"The plot demands it and I wish I could die."

"Well... thank you."

"Don't thank me yet! I still got some murdering to do! MURDER TIME FUN TIME!!!" He teleported away, leaving only some dust & red smoke behind. Seabreeze fainted, falling to the floor with a thud, passing out from what he just saw.

"Oh dear! Let's get back inside the house."

Deadpool saw a bunch of changeling gathered around a taller than average building, as many began to bang their heads on it.

"Well," He spoke to himself "let's get it on!"

0:45-1:02, 1:51-2:28, 3:20-4:04

Ignore all the dialogue spoken by the people and play this instead as the rampage goes on:

Edits for each scene:

-I'm back, B****ES!!!

-FALCON... PUNCH!!! POWAH!!! Oh! You want some too!? YOINK!!! OH YEAH!!! YO UGLY!!! FOOTBALL KICK!!! KICK THE BABY!!!

*Missing scene for some reason*

Ew!!! He's giving us head!!!

You wish! He's biting our d**k off!!!

-LEEROY JENKINS!!! Ow! F**k that arm!!! F**k that arm too! NOM!!!

Ew!!! He tastes like bug!!!

What do you expect? Oh! To our right! Now... right behind us!

Bleh. MY BUTT ITCHES!!!

The changelings ran away, not even getting a single breezy into their hungry bellies. The Breezies, including seabreeze himself, walked to the giant human-breezy that saved their lives.

"Uh... little help?" Deadpool asked "Just get my arms and I'll do the rest." Without any words, the breezies dragged Deadpools arms back to where they should be. Deadpool rolled himself over, as his muscles laid contact with each other & reconnected, until he eventually got back to normal... that is... if having wings, antennas, a tail, and pony shaped lower legs are fine.

That feels much better! Can we scratch our a** now!?

Perhaps later.

"I just want to get rid of this stuff now." Deadpool spoke to himself, standing up. That's when he realized one thing: he was nearly the size of Godzilla to these little guys, and he may not be able to exit the same way as the changelings did. "Give me a sec!" He carefully strolled around town, then saw what he needed: Poison joke! He fell face first into the plant, a puff of smoke with a horrible fart sound effect, and Deadpool shrunk &turned, not into a furry form of a breezy, but a full on Breezy! The other Breezies followed him and gasped at what happened.

"What happened to you!?" one of the Breezies asked

"Clearly, I didn't pop out of the back of my giant self's neck, that's for sure!"

"How can we repay you!?" Another asked. As if on cue, Bre-pool's phone (which didn't shrink), fell in front of them! They all gasped, but Bre-pool walked around it, then smiled.

"I have one."

After an annoying gathering of having every single Breezy stand together and making everyone present, Deadpool stood next Seabreeze, who also stood next to his wife.

"I' sorry for not saying it, but thank you for saving our lives." Seabreeze spoke

"Ain't nopony messing my homies!" Deadpool replied

"Homies?"

"It's slang for friends."

"Friends... we're... friends?"

"Hell yeah! Hopefully, I can see you pass by with some of that pollen the next time we cross paths."

"And I hope we meet each other without anything trying to kill us."

"Agreed! Everyone, say Beoir!"

"BEOIR!!!" Every Breezy spoke together. A picture was taken as, not a selfie, but a large group photo was taken!

"Say, need help with that?" Seabreeze asked. Deadpool looked at his giant phone.

"I'm sure I can handle it." He replied.

Author's Note:

Sorry for not making more chapters. I was busy with another project I wanted to do really badly.
And if you are wondering, Yes! I do have voraphilia, but I'm not a fan of AoT's. (Very bloody, I actually prefer soft where the person's still alive and/or you don't see the digestion process) . If you're wondering about "Nom" (one of my favorites), it's not that it has Vore in it, but Anon reminds me a lot of Dan from Dan Vs, and I find Dan hilarious! Please, no vore gifts. Don't need to get more questionable looks from my father & cousin as I do with MLP already.

PreviousChapters Next