• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,961 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,961

PreviousChapters Next
BWAAM!!! Pony #151: Sunburst

It was, another day in Ponyville, and Starlight, with Twilight & Spike busy with another certain group of ponies, was inside the castle, placing signs to help her and other navigate the huge castle that really needed some staff members. Then she heard the front door knock. She walked to it and opened it, only to meet a familiar glasses wearing orange-yellow stallion with an orange mane, tail, & beard, and wearing the blue, star spotted cape.

"Sunburst?" Starlight asked in surprise. "W-what brought you here?"

"Oh, uh, hello, Starlight." Sunburst replied i his nervous tone. "I... uh... just wanted to visit. Are you busy at the moment?"

"...Not at the moment. Want some tea?"

"Sure." He walked into the castle, following Starlight. As they walked to the kitchen, Sunburst inspected the castle, noticing many of the little things around.

"It's... pretty empty around here."

"...It is."

"...Does anypony else live here?"

"Well... I'm more or less both a student and housemate to Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Huh... living with the princess. Has she thought of hiring staff members?"

"I asked her the same thing, but she didn't reply. Not really sure why." They went into the kitchen. Starlight quickly brewed some tea while Sunburst sat down.

"So... anything exciting happens around here?"

"Hm... seems to be one of those rare days where nothing crazy is happening."

"Is that good or bad?"

"...It can be either." Starlight set the warm tea on the table and sat in front os Sunburst. "But with much excitement happening, I'm fine when it's quiet."

"Oh... that sounds... lovely." Silence fell between the two. "Starlight?"

"Hmm?"

"There's... Something I've been meaning to tell you."

"And what's that?" He scooted in a bit closer.

"Well... after all of these years," Another scoot "I've always wondered what happened to you," Scoot. "and I have one thing to say." He was practically next to her. "Starlight?"

"Yes, Sunburst?"

"...I really like your mane."

"Oh, Come on!!!" Deadpool's voice yelled. Both Sunburst and Starlight frantically looked around.

"Who said that!?" A sound was heard, followed by the nearby window crashing, and Deadpool landed inside, holding a videocamera.

"Come on! Just Buck already!!! I got the camera ready! I was going to make MrAquino make a Clop-Fic involving you two doing it in the kitchen and-" A Piano fell onto his head, crushing him and the Camera. And don't worry folks, Deadpool is a liar. Both Starlight and Sunburst blinked.

"...That was... interesting." Starlight said. "How'd that piano fall?"

"And who, and what, is that creature?" Starlight shuddered.

"Oh no! It's... Deadpool!"

"That's right!" Deadpool spoke under the piano. He teleported onto the piano, laying on his side. "And to answer your question, my nerdy stallion, I am... a powerful wizard!"

"...You don't look like a wizard." Sunburst commented.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover! Same thing with Movie Trailers! ...Though, I can't say the same for the new Ghostbusters... and perhaps that Jem movie failed by the start... but... just wait until you see my abilities, Young Sunburst! As you have noticed, I am Nigh Immortal!"

"...Judging by how fast you healed, I can see that, though you teleported like a unicorn, which isn't very impressive."

"True, but I ain't got a horn."

"...What's that below your belt, then?"

"Uh... Something else. I can't really show it, since it'll be out there, making this new Fanfic go Mature, and... complicated stuff. Oh, I forgot to mention, but I can see other worlds!"

"Other worlds? Care to explain?" Deadpool telepported and picked up Sunburst.

"Imagine, if you will, that our world, though vast and large, is in fact, nothing more than a spec in other worlds, each the same and different than others!"

"...that's... something."

"Yes! But imagine that all of those worlds, they are, in fact, noting more but creations from different worlds! A set of different universes that, like mentioned, are the same, but different in so many ways! You and I are nothing more but creations from that same world! But for more weirdness, imagine that that world was created by something much more powerful! And perhaps that's also created by another thing much more powerful! We go on until we meet the creator of it all; the Diety that's responsible for all of life to exist, so they create life, which creats it's own life, and etcetera, until, we hit to our life."

"... I don't really follow you, sir." Deadpool shook Sunburst.

"WE ARE NOTHING MORE BUT PAWNS TO A POWERFUL DIETY THAT CONTROLS OUR EVERY SINGLE MOVE!!! We calim to have true freedom to our movement, but that is not true! It is a lie that the deity placed in our heads to help us feel better about ourselves, as a way to go on and do what we want, only for their amusement as they control us! My friend, we are part of something that's worse than the Matrix and it's sequels! We are nothing but characters used to entertain others at the comfort of their homes as a way to escape the harshness of reality, and for them to avoid the fact that they themselves are being controlled by both someone in their world, and a powerful deity that controls all of their movements! Until you break the rules like me, then you will always be under their watch!"

"...You're insane!!!"

"I know I am, but who's more insane; the one who acts insane, or the person that admits that they're insane? Think about it." Sunburst blinked. Then Deadpool gave him a kiss on the cheek. He turned to the Mercernary. "That right there, was an example of the deity controlling me. Just as how we're going to do a Muppets song right about... now!" In a flash, Deadpool sat behind the piano, Sunburst was now in a fancy suit, and Starlight was in a dress.

"♫Baby, stop right there.♫" Sunburst sang.

"♫Let me clear the air.

Baby, look into these eyes.

Let me apologize.

I know what you're thinking of.

You think, "Where is the love?"

But the love ain't gone.

It's here where it belongs.♫"

:"♫I know what you're waiting for.

Well, you don't need to wait no more.♫" Sunburst began to do a dance as well as Starlight. as the place turned into a Disco room, complete with the disco ball & changing colored floor

"♫I can give you anything you want.

Give you anything you need.

I'll make your dreams come true.

Give you anything you want.

Fulfill your fantasies.

I'll make your dreams come true.♫" His horn glowed as everything came to his sides.

"♫You want a unicorn?

I'll give it to you.

You want a puppy dog?

I'll give it to you.

You want an ice cream cone?

I'll give it to you.

You want a mortgage loan?

I'll give it to you.

You want a satin pillow?

I'll give it to you.

You want an armadillo?

I'll give it to you.

You want a diamond ring?

I'll give it to you.

You want a thingy-thing?

I'll give it to you.♫"

♫I know what you're waiting for.

Well, you don't need to wait no more.♫

"♫I can give you anything you want.

Give you anything you need.

I'll make your dreams come true.

Give you anything you want.

Fulfill your fantasies.

I'll make your dreams come true.♫"

"♫You want a face to blame?

I'll give it to you.

You want a little cupcake?

I'll give it to you.

You want a cockatoo?

I'll give it to you.

You want a kangaroo?

I'll give it to you.

You want a brand new car?

I'll give it to you.

You want a Hollywood star?

I'll give it to you.

You want to go to the moon?

Ooh... I'll see what I can do.♫"

"♫I know what you're waiting for.

Well, you don't need to wait no more.♫"

"♫I can give you anything you want.

Give you anything you need.

I'll make your dreams come true.

Give you anything you want.

Fulfill your fantasies.

I'll make your dreams come true.♫"

"♫I'm sayin' cockatoo.

Yeah. (Kangaroo)

Ooh. (In Malibu)

I'll give it to you.

I'll make your dreams come true.

Cockatoo. Kangaroo. In Malibu.

I'll make your dreams come true.♫"

They both ended with a pose. Sunbusrt shook his head as everything but the unicorn (which turned out to be Twilight Sparkle) and Hollywood Star (Ryan Reynalds) looked around in curiosity.

"Uh... what happened to the kitchen?" Twilight asked.

"This is a kitchen?" Ryan asked "How did I get from the set of Deadpool 2 to here? And... is that Deadpool?" Deadpool teleported to Ryan Reynalds.

"Alas, I'm sorry, my love," Deadpool spoke "But we cannot stay here for long! You must go back to Earth, and I, here, in Equestria." Ryan blinked, but rolled his eyes. He lifted Deadpool's mask and they kissed each other. All the ponies stared in awkward silence as Deadpool and Rynalds made out with each other for a while. When they stopped. Ryan stood up and walked out of the front door.

"Gotta say, that wasn't as gay as Twilight."

"Hey!" Twilight yelled. Deadpool stared blankly.

"...Ryan Reynolds... kissed me!"

That's one thing off of the bucket list.

And he gave us tongue! Such an awesome guy!

Deadpool fainted and fell to the floor.

Author's Note:
PreviousChapters Next