• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,954 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,954

PreviousChapters Next
The Reason this story now has 'Gore' in it. Only Centaur: Tirek.

"So..." Twilight asked "What did... Fluffle Puff, say, exactly?"

"That?" Deadpool responded "Most of it, you don't need to know. She told me, however, is that Tirek is on a rampage in Canterlot."

"...Lord Tirek?" Rainbow Dash asked

"DEADPOOL!!!" Twilight yelled "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!"

"I'm not joking this time!!!" Deadpool replied "Tirek is back!!! She told me so!"

"How in the hay is he back!?!?!?" Applejack asked "Ah thought we sent him back to that Tartarus place?"

"Pfftpfftpftpffftpftpffffftpfftpft." Fluffle Puff answered

"YOU WHAT!?!?!?" Pinkie yelled in complete shock

"AND HE USED HIS MAGIC TO HELP YOU OUT!!!" Deadpool yelled, teleporting out from under the pink fluff, standing next to Pinkie, also in shock.

"Discord!?!?!?" Fluttershy asked in shock

"Oh no, not him. It was someone else."

"Who!?!?!?" The five out of the mane 6 asked

"We'll find out later when this progresses." Pinkie replied.

"pfftpftpffftpftpftpffftpfftpfffftpft." Fluffle Puff said

"Wait... Really?" Deadpool asked in an intrigued voice "You have it with you?"

"Pft."

"SWEET MOTHER OF CELESTIA!!!" Deadpool jumped inside Fluffle Puff's fur & disappeared. Everyone outside could only hear his muffled voice, shouting with joy!!! A puff os red smoke came, and Deadpool came out, equipped with a lot of weapons that aren't from Equestria!!! "THANK YOU DAN FROM DAN VS.!!!"

"WHAT ARE THOSE!?!?!?" Rarity asked at all of the weapons on him.

"These? Why my lovely Rarity, these are my babies!"

"Wait, who's the mommy?" Pinkie asked in pure confusion. Deadpool looked at her with a 'seriously?' look.

"Not literal babies. These, are my favorite things in life: Twin blade Katanas, Twin 9 millimeter pistols with twin uzis, automatic shotgun, tactical ordinance grenades, bear traps, along with other stuff like rubber chickens, lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!!! All of this is going to be used to take down Tirek!!!"

"All... by your own?" Twilight asked

"Well no s**t, Sherlock."

"HEY!!! I battled Tirek with Celestia's, Luna's, and Cadence's magic COMBINED!!! He's dangerous!!! How will you beat him!?!?!?"

"Easy: I'm Dead- Mother F***in'- Pool!!!" He disappeared in a puff of red smoke. Everyone stood around, wondering if he really left or not. A door opened. Everoyne turned and saw Deadpool leaving a costume shop, whistling a tune. He stopped and turned to them: they all gave him a death stare. "Uh... I'll be going." Another puff of red smoke.

***

In the middle of the busy stress of Canterlot, a large, tall, and muscular red & black centaur was destroying all of the city, devouring all of the citizen's magic, growing about as tall as the buildings that surrounded him!!!

"Yes!!!" He yelled "I should thank that one strange pony for letting me free and that puff ball for making me strong!!! Princess Celestia!!! Today is your end!!! The age of Tirek has begun... AGAIN!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Yes," a voice from below said "'muahaha' indeed. What is it with you villains and world domination? Can you do anything like, oh I don't know, just cause chaos?"

"Who's there!?!?!? SHOW YOURSELF!!!" Out from a corner of a destroyed building, a trance, bipedal creature came out. Tirek could see that is had red boots & gloves with some black on it, but covering the rest of him was in an outfit that residents in Appleoosa would wear, also having a weird, brown cape/scarf mix around his neck with a brimmed hat covering it's face.

"You came to the wrong part of Equestria, Partner. Give up now and you will live... maybe... how much would they pay me if I killed you?"

"Who are you?" The figure lifted it's head up, revealing his face: it had on a red mask with black blotches surrounding it's white eyes.

"I'm the man with no name. Wade Wilson's the name, Deadpool to everyone else, and to you, it'll be 'NO!!! NOT THE SWORDS!!!'."

"HA!!! A small creature like you, defeating something as grand as me!?!?!? HA!!! How Laughable!!!"

"Those were the same exact words I said to cancer... and then I died... but I didn't... because I'm here... and... oh, F**K THIS SPEECH!!! FIGHT!!!" Deadpool took out two swords from his back and began to charge at Tirek. Tirek stood there and smirked a bit, finding it funny that someone so small to him is trying to fight back. His horn casted it's glowing orb in between, which was casted around Deadpool "OH S**T!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS MOVE!!!" Tirek simply threw Deadpool into an untouched building, in which he went through like a bullet through multiple buildings.

"Pathetic creature." He turned around and began to walk to the castle.

"HEY!!!" Tirek stopped in place and turned. Deadpool stood back where he was originally at, but having a lot of blood coming down from his body and his cowboy suit was ripped apart. "A**HOLE!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I PAID FOR THIS!?!?!? 75 BITS!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT 75 BITS IS TO AMERICAN CASH, BUT I'M GUESSING, IT'S A F**K LOAD OF CASH!!!"

"You're... still alive!?!?!? AND HERE!?!?!?"

"Uh... yeah!" A puff of red smoke, and Deadpool was on one of Tirek's horns. "I can do multiple things that YOU can't do. Such as, surviving this encounter. FLASH GRENADE!!!" Deadpool jumped off the giant centaur's head and threw a grenade at Tirek's eyes, blinding the centaur. He landed on the floor and pulled out his uzis!!! "Alright guys, aid me in defeating this n***a!!!"

Well, the first thing would be is to avoid using the 'N' word.

But all we gotta do is keep shooting him until he's down... in the ground!!!

"I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!" Deadpool yelled to himself. He pulled the triggers to both guns and began to fire waves of bullets at Tirek!!! Tirek felt a bunch of sharp, metal objects piercing his skin, and lifted his hand in front of his face to protect it. His sight came back and saw Deadpool walking towards him while firing his guns. The guns stopped firing and Deadpool looked at his guns. Tirek rose his right arm and began to punch at Deadpool!!! Wade jumped put of the way and Tirek's fist got stuck in the floor!!! Wade quickly put away uzis, pulled out one of swords and the automatic shotgun. He jumped onto the trapped arm, stabbing Tirek with the sword. He ran up the arm, leaving a large cut in the arm, and he used the automatic shotgun to shoot Tirek at his face!!! Tirek, again, covered his face to protect it, but felt the massive pain as Deadpool ran up his trapped arm and the bullets piercing the palm of his hand. Deadpool put away the shotgun and pulled out the other sword, quickly jumping in the air, pulling the other sword, and began to twirl in a circle swinging the swords along with it. He landed on Tirek's back, and stabbed his back, running to the tail area. Tirek turned around and tried to use his magic to grab onto Deadpool again, but felt a large migraine!!! He looked up and saw one of his horns came right clean off!!! Deadpool jumped off Tirek from his... butt... and, using his swords, chopped off Tirek's tail!!!

"Missing Something?" Deadpool mocked, holding both Tirek's chopped off horn and tail!!!

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Tirek yelled, pulling out the arm trapped in the floor!!! He quickly turned around and, using both fists, slammed Deadpool into the floor!!! He did this for about a few minutes, before seeing Deadpool as a red splatter on the floor!!! He took deep breaths, satisfied in his victory. He turned around, a bit weak, but still having enough strength to take over the castle.

"SLAP THAT A** MOTHA F***A!!!" Tirek stopped as he felt a slap on his plot area, followed by a piercing. He fell to the floor, as a loud 'BANG!!!' was heard, followed by piercing pain in the bottom of his black legs!!! He dragged himself with his two front legs, looking around to see if Deadpool was still around. He saw Deadpool walking in front of him, whistling out a tune. For the first time, next to going back to Tartarus, was complete fear!!!

"How!?!?!? HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?!?!?"

"It's elementary, my dear stupid mother f***er: Quick healing Factor. I win, no matter what."

"WHAT... ARE YOU!?!?!?"

"A Mutate where I'm from, a god in the internet, and now, your unaliver." He pulled out his swords.

"NO!!! NOT THE SWORDS!!!" Deadpool jumped at Tirek's face and sliced!!! Silence came between the two. Tirek's head slowly looked down, then came off!!! A large beam of light came from the neck of the decapitated body of Tirek, as all the ponies' that had their magic removed, regained their cutie marks!!! Deadpool picked up the head of Tirek.

"Told you. If you watched the episode of Death Battle, starring me, then you'd make the right decision to give up and wouldn't be in my hands! Selfie!!!" He pulled out his phone and held the head next to his. "Say 'DECAPITATION!!!'...Decapitation!!!" He took the picture. The ponies around slowly approached to him, having a mix feeling of both fear and thankfulness.

I believe they're now frightened of us.

We can rule them as Gods... Angry Gods!!!

Author's Note:

Who should Deadpool meet next?

PreviousChapters Next