• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,944 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,944

PreviousChapters Next
Fangrils be like... Pony #59: Nowacking.

Deadpool teleported out of Twilight's home: the night was still young, and the moon glowed all over the land of Equestria, giving some light to the ponies & creatures below. Though most of the light's in each home were either off or on to only be turned off, one house's lights were still on, glowing various lights. Music was heard, techno by the sounds of it, even though it was muffled, and cheering could be heard inside with the silhouettes of ponies dancing inside.

HOLY S**T!!! A party!!!

I'm not really sure if we should enter there: it could be some pony's birthday.

The door slammed open, as two ponies came out, both stumbling, probably drunk.

"Who knew the birthday girl... is her own DJ!?!?!?" One of the two spoke

"Dude... I have... hooves." The other spoke.

"He smoked himself r*****ed!" Deadpool commented

OOH!!! IT'S VINYLE'S BIRTHDAY!?!?!? We've got to go inside!!!

Hey! This could be a closed off party.

A silhouette of another pony approached the house and walked to the two drunk ponies.

"Is this the house to Vinyl Scratch!?!?!?" The pony asked in a voice that sounded too familiar.

"It is!" The drunk spoke.

"Can... anyone go in?"

"Depends," the smoked one spoke "are you... fun?"

"Uh... yeah!"

"...Go on in." He or she fell to the floor face first, followed by loud snoring.

"That was... weird."

"Who's weird?" The drunk spoke, falling to the floor, also snoring. The pony walked in.

Ugh, I guess we're going in there, right?

"F**K YEAH!!!" Deadpool yelled. He teleported inside, and, stood in the middle of the dance floor, with some ponies drunk, others just having a good time. He danced a bit to the blaring dub step (Skrillex's Bangarang?) and, just moments before the Bass dropped, a loud scratch was heard, followed by the regular lights turning on. Everyone groaned, turning to the birthday girl/DJ, as a pony was near her face, having a bit of a creepy smile: the pony was a purple pegasus mare with a short, smooth black mane but a scraggly tail, and her cutie mark was the famous masks for comedies and tragedies.

"Can I help you?" Vinyl asked in an annoyed tone "Or can I get make to making wubs for the ponies celebrating my birthday?"

"VINYL!!!" The pony shouted with excitement, still recognizable. "It's me: I'm your unannounced voice actor!!!"

"...What?"

"I can't believe it!!! I am in Equestria and first Pony I meet (minus the two outside) is the pony I voice as!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!"

"Who... are you?"

"I'm Jessi Nowack, but please, call me-"

"NOWACKING!!!" Deadpool yelled! The two turned around and saw Deadpool standing, pointing at her as if he were Phoenix Wright. "I finally recognized your voice: the voice actor for Vinyl scratch in various videos and music!"

"Are... you serious?" Vinyl asked, turning to Nowacking "This pony does MY voice in OTHER Ponies' works!?!?!?"

"Back where I'm from, yeah!" Nowacking replied, taking in a lot of pride. Vinyl's left eye began to twitch. "It's kinda fun when in your hooves! I mean, I can-" Vinyl tackled Nowacking off from her booth, and the two rolled to the dance floor. All the ponies, especially the drunks, backed up, knowing s**t was about to go down!

"NOPONY STEALS MY SPOTLIGHT!!!"

"I'm not stealing it! I'm making you more famous!"

"LIAR!!!"

WHOO!!! CATFIGHT!!!

We should stop them!

"...let's see how this works." Deadpool commented to himself, getting right behind the DJ Booth. "ACTIVATE: FIGHTING MUSIC!!!" He pressed the button and, the song that played, was 'Timber'

OH HELL NO!!! Not S***ty a** Pitbul!!!

And Ke-Dollar Sign- huh!

"CHANGING!!!" The next song was '#Selfie'.

AW S**T!!!

That is a BULLS**T song on our quest!!!

"F**K THIS SONG!!!" He played the next song and the song 'Boyfriend' played.

...why!?!?!?

Do ponies have a s**tty tast in music like home?

"CRACK THIS!!!" Deadpool pulled out a sledgehammer and, with four strikes, he destroyed the DJ booth!

"HEY!!!" Both Vinyl and Nowacking yelled in unison. Deadpool looked up and saw the two, though beaten up, still standing and giving him a death glare.

"MY BOOTH!!!" Vinyl yelled. The crowd began to leave, leaving the three alone. "Deadpool! Why!?!?!?"

"You have some S**tty taste in music!!!" Deadpool replied

"How?" Nowacking asked "She's a f***ing DJ!!!"

"Timber! Selfie! Boyfriend! The three strikes in s***ty music!!!"

"I only have those because Ponies may request it!" Vinyl replied angrily.

"...What?"

"Ponies may request those S***ty songs for anything!" Nowacking added "She may create music, but even then, she needs to play songs requested by the audience!"

"... oh... wait, what happened?"

"I came along." Octavia spoke, walking around a corner from another room with bags under her half closed eyes. She released a long yawn before speaking again. "Vinyl couldn't help but have a party for her birthday, so I sound proofed my room up."

"Why did you come down then?" Vinyl asked

"I... really can't explain. It's almost like Pinkie's 'Pinkie Sense', but with you, Vinyl."

"Aw!"

"It's a curse. Anyways, I was lucky to stop both of you from becoming psychopathic murders like Deadpool here... no offense."

"I don't suffer from Insanity!" Deadpool replied "I EMBRACE IT!!!" In a puff of smoke, Deadpool disappeared, then reappeared with a some yoga pants, a blue bra, and a wig that came from a local Spirit store during Halloween. "Come on Girls! Let's push it!!!" He began to do a weird workout that, if explained in detail, would offend all the female readers as of right now.

"...That is just sexist!" Nowacking commented on Deadpool's training!

"Shut up! You're just jealous boys think I'm prettier than you: You have a horse face!!!"

"NO I DON'T!!!" She stopped as all the two other ponies looked at her. "...Aw F**k!"

"Got the mouth as Deadpool, eh?" Vinyl asked

"OOPS!!! Sorry!"

"It's nothing, really."

"It's true!" Deadpool spoke, teleporting and carrying both Vinyl and Octavia together "I've battled both of these ponies in a music battle!"

"A... music battle!?!?!?"

"It's true," Octavia spoke with a yawn. "Deadpool is quite gifted with both forms of music, that, I am impressed on."

"Impressed!?!?!?" Vinly returned "You should be Awe-Struck!!! He's so awesome, even if he did kill Tirek!!!"

"HE WHAT!?!?!?" Nowacking yelled

"That's right!" Deadpool acknowledged "I killed Lord Tirek!!! AVENGING TWILIGHT'S HOUSE AND BEES!!!"

"And I'm more afraid of HIM than Tirek." Octavia replied, shaking a bit

"Oh you silly two!" Deadpool began to pat their heads at the same time. Vinyl obviously loved it while Octavia cowered from it.

"Hey!" Nowacking yelled

"Oh! Sorry!" Deadpool extended his right foot and began to scratch right behind Nowacking's ear. Immediately, the pegasus fell to the floor and purred on impact, as Deadpool, while on one foot, made the ponies around him feel good! "Oh Deadpool! This... feels... so... good!"

"I know, Senpai."

"Senpai!?!?!?" Vinyl and Octavia asked

"YOU HEARD NOTHING!!!" Deadpool and Nowacking teleported away, leaving the two dumfounded, landing and standing without anything much to say.

"...Well, I'm going back to bed." Octavia spoke, walking back to her room.

"I guess I'll sleep as well." Vinyl added

Deadpool and Nowacking teleported onto the roof of the house, and Nowacking laid in his arms, rubbing her head into his chest.

"Oh please!" Nowacking begged with her eyes shut, probably thinking he was still scratching behind her ears "GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!!"

"...Dirty s**t!" Deadpool yelled. Nowacking opened her eyes and noticed she was in his arms, holding her as if they were a married couple. She opened her wings and flew up a bit.

"Sorry about that! It's that you... well... made me-"

"Don't worry about it. Selfie?"

"A selfie!?!?!?"

"Tasked by Luna to do it."

"...What's in it for me?"

"I'll help you find one of the other Bronies around here."

"...The other guys are here!?!?!?"

"Yep!"

"...Fine! Let's take the stupid picture."

"# STOPWITHTHEF***INGHASHTAGS!!!" Their pic was taken.

"So, who's the closest?"

"Solrac is in Twilight's castle right now!"

"...That guy?"

"Yep!"

"...Ugh, might as well." She opened her wings and flew away. Deadpool stood there and stared at the moon.

"Oh Mooncheeks... If I were on the moon, I'd moon the world with the moons on my moon cheeks during this full moon night!"

"Go to sleep." a voice spoke.

"WHAT THE-!?!?!?" A hard impact was hit right behind him, and Deadpool fell to the floor, unconscious.

Author's Note:

Become a fan here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Deadpool-In-Equestria/774066309345002?ref=bookmarks
For more Nowacking, check out these: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nowacking and http://nowacking.deviantart.com
Nowacking's O.C.: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/276/7/a/nowacking_oc__request__by_wyntercreations-d5gqhlb.png
This is probably my most weakest entry.(Had a lot of work to do and was Distracted with "The Flash")
Who should Deadpool meet next?

PreviousChapters Next