• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,955 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,955

PreviousChapters Next
Ain't I a stinker?. Pony #58: Solrac

Deadpool teleported from rooftop to rooftop, throwing away the Michael Jackson leather coat. It took him a while for him to notice that he was actually a walking distance.

"COCK-A-DOODLE-DO!!!" a loud voice was heard.

WHAT THE F**K!?!?!?

WHAT THE F**K!?!?!?

"WHAT THE F**K!?!?!?" Deadpool yelled

"CUTE LITTLE BUNNEHS!!!" The voice yelled again. Deadpool teleported over right onto Fluttershy's roof, seeing, in her backyard, an earth pony stallion with an orange coat and black mane, with a white number six as his cutie mark. All the animals flutter shy tended were in a corner, cowering in uncontrollable fear, as the stallion kept walking towards them, smiling with white, triangular teeth.

Who's that guy?

...Mother of Celestia. I hope we didn't have to do this, but we'll be going against one of the fandom's most beautify singers ever!!!

WHO!?!?!?

Solrac!

"Or Yaplap!" Deadpool added "HEY!!! SOLRAC!!!" The stallion's ears perked up and turned around, looking for Deadpool. The 'Bunnehs' he had in a corner all hopped away, finding a way to freedom. Solrac looked down, seeing the rabbits had escaped.

"No! No! NOOOOOOO!!!" Deadpool teleported next to the pony.

"Get a grip, man! Those 'Cute little bunnies' cowered in fear from you!"

Sorta like us with these ponies.

SHUT UP!!!

Solrac looked at Deadpool and made a face worthy of a reaction image that can be used on Facebook's comment area.

"Are you... Deadpool!?!?!?!?" Solrac asked, not as loud as he was, but had more of a cartoon voice.

"I am!"

"Whoah! ... How did you get here??? And let alone, how are you a human and not, well, a pony like me???"

"Well, you see, I-" The sky darkened with lightning coming out of it. A hole was made in the cloud and a beam of blue light came down, landing on the surface near the two. The blue light went away, showing that it was luna in the leather jacket Deadpool had everypony (and single human, griffon, dragon, and draconequues) dance in our last chapter.

"DEADPOOL!!!" She yelled "THOUEST HAS RELEASED MY INNER RAGE, MAKING THEE INTO NOTHING MORE THAN A DANCING PUPPET!!! YOU WILL SUFFER FROM THE MIGHT OF-"

"LUNA!!!" Solrac interrupted Before Luna could react, Solrac ran to her, tackled the night princess, and began to snuggle her!

"What!?!?!? WE DEMAND TO KNOW WHO THOUEST IS!!!"

"I REALLY LIKE YOUR MANE!!!

"WE GOT ONE!!!" Deadpool yelled "WE GOT ONE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!"

"...Who is this?" Luna asked, a bit blankly, as Solrac rubbed his head into her chest fur

"Ah! Good ol' Solrac. He's considered the best singer around! You saw those other strange ponies with us, right?"

"... The ones that are friends with the pony that loves Discord, but doesn't call him her father?"

"BINGO!!! Solrac's friends with 'em."

"...Is this true? Are you friends with those ponies who go by the following: Mando, Sibsy, BlackGryph0n, Michele, and Kim?"

"YES!!!" Solrac yelled!!!, nearly blowing Luna back! "YES THEY ARE!!! AAAUUUGGGHHHKDMAKKFMALMDIDJISTIJHKDPFJEIOGJKW,NORMOSJVKXMS,MWSMKJSKVHUAHNXLKCHDLKLCHFKLSDNXCKLSDFK;ERJKNSDKVCKFHGIEHVKA JSCDG;KBFJF!!!"

The two stared at Solrac awkwardly.

"Are you sure he's a good singer?" Luna asked

"I AM THE BEST SINGER AROUND!!!" Solrac yelled "HAVE ME SING ANY SONG AND I CAN DO IT!!!" Deadpool had a troll like smile under his mask.

"I know just the song!" Deadpool simply said.

Later, at 8:04 P.M.

The city of Canterlot, along with all of the Pony-turned-Bronies Deadpool knew (and will soon take a selfie with), sat down, seeing Solrac stand on a stage, having a suit on. Because I'm lazy, Deadpool had Discord make him a special glove that could float and, in return, Deadpool will give him a show that he and IGN would rate 10 out of 10. Deadpool had on a suit and a white, George Washington look alike wig. Tonight, Deadpool agreed (using forged documents from a deceased 'Leopold') to be the conductor for this event. He stood at the Conductor's area, looking at the pony musicians around him and Solrac, standing on stage, waiting for Deadpool's notes, as he's been challenged to sing a one man choir. Deadpool lifted his hand to the left, hearing the musicians play their music as a warm up. As soon as he placed his hand down, they stopped instantly. He did the same with the right, and they followed as well. Solrac and Deadpool stared face to face, prepared for each other's moves: Solrac would have to follow Deadpool's gloves, matching a pitch with his 'singing'. With his right hand, Deadpool went to a chest area, then rose it to his head: Solrac followed. Deadpool put his hands to his side, and Solrac stopped, catching a bit of his breath. Deadpool lifted both of his hand in the air, waving his fingers as if he were casting a magic spell, hearing Deadpool being loud for a couple of seconds. He then, using only his right hand, lifted it from the bottom to the top, taking a second on each pitch, chucking a bit as Solrac followed. Deadpool turned to the side, placing his arm away to hide out of Solrac's sight. With his left hand, Deadpool waved it above his right arm, then below, seeing and hearing Solrac followed. Being mischievous, he turned around and used his index finger, a bit surprised at how Solrac followed. He pointed his arm up into the air, pointing at the sky, and Solrac followed. He placed his back, then quickly pointed down, using his wrist to point up then down slowly, hearing only Solrac following. He arched his back down, nearly having his arm hand touch the ground, as Solrac released the deepest pitch he could make with his voice. He turned back to Solrac and waved his hands up into the air, rapidly going from the bottom to the top! The crowd cheered for him, and Deadpool turned around, giving some bows, but then he rose both of his hands, stopping the crowd from cheering. He turned to Solrac, who only smirked, and cracked his fingers. S**t just got real!

Standing on his tippy toes, Deadpool lifted his right hand in the air so high, and Solrac followed, releasing his most loudest and longest note EVER!!! It took him a while, but Solrac started to sweat and, though his coat was orange, he started to turn into various different colors!!! Deadpool was a bit surprised he could last this long, pulling his hand out of the now floating glove to see that a goo ten minutes had passed. He walked offstage, and Solrac continued with his grand note, rapidly turning color to color!

"But Twilight," Spike complained, standing with Twilight just outside the building the opera was in "I'm not so easily bored at operas as you say I am! Plus, this is Deadpool: He makes the most awesome stuff happen!!!" The Doors slammed wide, and Deadpool had a letter in his hand!

"What the-!?!?!?" Twilight yelled "Deadpool!?!?!? What are you-" Before he even said anything, he picked up spike and used him as a lighter, burning the letter, as it was sent away somewhere. Deadpool used on of his hands to rest on Spike's head, as he leaned on him, whistling a tune. In a few seconds, Derpy came along with a package in her mouth.

"Package for Deadpool!" Derpy announced. Deadpool rant to her and took the package, leaving behind a couple of bits for her, then ran back inside, not even saying anything at all!

"Well that was... interesting." Twilight commented, a bit dumbfounded on what just happened.

Deadpool opened the package and his earmuffs had arrived! He placed them over his ears and went back to stage, seeing Solrac STILL on his note. He placed his hand back into the floating glove, watching Solrac fall to the floor, banging on the floor, almost begging for this to stop! The concrete around the area began to crack and, soon enough, the whole stage collapsed on the stallion!!! Deadpool turned around and bowed to the applauding audience, who just thought this was part of his performance (Half right and half wrong). Solrac climbed out of the rubble bruised but almost unfazed, as he bowed back to the applauding audience. Deadpool turned around and saw Solrac, then looked up, seeing a boulder of concrete just waiting to fall down. Deadpool raised his hand in the air again, and Solrac followed, continuing his note! the bouder fell down and cracked on Solrac's head, and the stallion was now unconscious! Deadpool took out a banjo out of nowhere and, using some notes, began to mock Solrac's finale!

"HOLD ON JUST A SECOND!!!" Deadpool yelled "I NEED THAT SELFIE, MRAQUINO!!!"

Oh! Sorry!!! Deadpool took the unconscious brony away, who began to regain consciousness. They teleproted away, back to Ponyville. Solrac's eyes opened, and saw that they were in Twilight's library.

"Wha... what happened?" Solrac asked, followed by some heavy coughing.

"Relax," Deadpool replied, dropping him to the floor "you just performed the role of a lifetime!"

"I-I did!?!?!?"

"You did!" Deadpool, took his cellphone out "How about a selfie, my beautiful sounding friend!"

"Uh... ok?" Deadpool took the picture with a confused looking Solrac that, just like before, could be photoshopped to anything and get a million laughs... for the first month or so!

"I must go! More people to see!"

"Um... alright. Go ahead." Deadpool teleported away, just as the door opened with Twilight walking in with Spike

"Why did he do that?" Twilight asked

"Perhaps the opera singer was that loud?" Spike suggested

"Maybe, or-AHH!!!"

"TWILIGHT!!! DID YOU DO THIS!?!?!?"

PreviousChapters Next