• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,949 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,949

PreviousChapters Next
TREZUH!!! Pony #84: Daring Do/ A.K. Yearling

"HELP!!!" A mare's voice yelled. Deadpool turned around and heard the voice.

"I gotta go!" Deadpool spoke to the M.C. Bat Commander "There's a certain lady that will need a certain pooling!" He teleported away heading to mare.

"Should we go to help?" Eaglebones asked

"Nah," Pinkie replied "he's able to do things on his own even without our help!"

"Another song then?" Jimmy asked

"Ooh! Let's do it!" Sonata exclaimed "1, 2, 3, 4~"

Due to Sonata's poor music choice, the link will only be available, but no video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Deadpool teleported in front what was a cave shaped as a Dragon's head & skull.

"This would look cool as a villain hideout," Deadpool commented "But I already went to a hideout earlier. If you don't know folks, check that chapter out folks, it's a bit back, right after the Power Ponies chapter."

"HELP!!!" The mare's voice yelled again inside.

"Don't worry miss! I'ma coming! And notice, no U in there, folks!"

"Now just wait a second!" a voice spoke. Deadpool turned around and was greeted with a light gold coat and a mane & tail that was shades black, gray, and dark gray.

Oh... My... God! AN O.C. THAT CLAIMS TO BE RELATED TO RAINBOW DASH!!!

You dumb***!!! That's Daring Do!!!

"I must be dreaming!" Deadpool spoke. He pulled a gun out of nowhere and pulled the trigger, blasting his brains everywhere! His limp body fell to the floor, and Daring just stood there, wide eyed but blank with expressions.

"...huh... the cave of insanity claims another victim." She commented.

"Cave of Insanity? HA!!!" Daring Do jumped, seeing Deadpool's body get up and his head healing quickly.

"... GREAT! Now I'm going crazy! Move aside hallucination, I've got some treasure to get!"

"Oh I ain't any Hallucinatigation! Name's Deadpool, the one famous for Killing Tirek all thanks to an epic decapitation that should land on a Watchmojo list in... NEXT YEAR!?"

"...Uh huh. Listen... 'Deadpool', if that's what you really are, I've got some treasure inside this cave that will not only help me regain my sanity, but is extremely precious and may help me defeat Alizoda in his next scheme. Goodbye, crazy image!" She flared her wings and flew into the cave.

"Well... we know what to do."

Get the b***h?

Get the treasure and hopefully cure our sanity?

"Yeas and... yes with a bit of no. We're going to have to prove that she's a sexy mother f***ing squirrel.

... WHAT!?!?!?

Oh! I get it! 'Treasure'! Deadpool teleported inside, as Bruno Mar's 'Treasure began to play, as Deadpool activated every trap that could kill anyone, but he dodged it easily. (Ex: Doing the splits from some blow darts, doing a backflip from a fire spewing floor, carrying Daring Do as they escape from a runaway boulder, and, to top it all off, doing a powerslide to avoid being crushed from the roof in a room that would seal them inside to their doom)

"♫Give me your, give me your, give me your attention, baby! I gotta tell you a little something about yourself. You're wonderful, flawless, ooh, you're a sexy lady. But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else♫"

"♫Oh whoa-oh-oh!" The skeletons of the dead ponies sang along.

"♫I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine.♫"

"♫Fine, so fine. Oh whoa-oh-oh!♫"

"♫Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine♫"

"♫mine, oh mine♫"

"♫Treasure! That is what you are! Honey, you're my golden star! You know you can make my wish come true, If you let me treasure you... If you let me treasure you!♫"

"♫Whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h!♫

"♫Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling! A girl like you should never look so blue. You're everything I see in my dreams. I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true!♫"

"♫Oh whoa-oh-oh!♫"

"♫I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine.♫"

"♫fine, so fine. Oh whoa-oh-oh!"♫

"♫Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine♫"

"♫mine, oh mine♫"

"♫Treasure! That is what you are! Honey, you're my golden star! You know you can make my wish come true, If you let me treasure you... If you let me treasure you!♫"

"♫Whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h!♫

"♫You are my treasure, you are my treasure!You are my treasure, yeah, you, you, you, you are.You are my treasure, you are my treasure You are my treasure, yeah, you, you, you, you are! Treasure! That is what you are! Honey, you're my golden star! You know you can make my wish come true, If you let me treasure you... If you let me treasure you!♫"

"♫Whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h!♫

Daring Do Blushed at what happened, as they entered a room with what was the treasure! Right in the middle was-

"TAQUITOS!?!?!?" She yelled "Ponies risked their lives just to get some stupid taquitos!?!?!?" Deadpool walked to the taquitos.

Strange. They're not rotten at all.

How would you know that?

Look at the skeletons outside. You really think someone brings in a new plate everyday?

"Enough!" Deadpool yelled. "Let's eat this thing!"

"NO! WAIT!"

Deadpool took a bite out of the Taquito. Immediately, he saw this:

But the differences is it's Equestria, and Soverign is a famous spaceship from a certain character in Marvel you may remember.

Deadpool shook out of his faze.

"What did you see?" Daring Do asked

"A Mass Effect parody!" he replied. The area began to shake, causing a hole to appear in the ceiling above.

"Quickly! Jump onto my back!" Deadpool jumped onto her back and she flew away! They both flew high into the air until... well... unless you saw 'Mr. Peabody and Sherman', then you won't understand this.

"REALLY!?!?!? They made that!? I understand every culture needs a chance to **** off to, but here!?"

"I agree. this is weird, even to olden standards. Hold on... you're not a hallucination!?"

"Nope!"

"So... you really are Deadpool!?"

"Yep!"

"Oh... sweet... Celestia! I am so sorry! I really thought you were, well-"

"It's alright. Many ponies do!"

"Oh good. Name's-"

"A.K. Yearling, or, most famously, Daring Do!"

"... First Rainbow dash & her friends, and now, you, is everypony starting to know my secret!?!?!?"

"Considering you publish all your adventures for everyone to read, yeah, your fans will start realizing their author is also the famous adventurer, even when in disguise." Daring Do sat there blank faced, realizing that, publishing her own adventures is quite stupid.

"Well... what do I do then?"

"... I have no f***ing clue! But I will say this: Selfie!"

"Selfie?" Deadpool took his phone out and took a picture with the adventurous mare.

"At least this is much better than 'Indiana Jones: Kingdom the Crystal skull'."

The Alien signs were all there!!!

F**k yo aliens! The theory around it is much more believable than the rest of that piece of s**t movie!

"Indiana Jones?" Daring Do asked. Deadpool picked up Daring Do, dressed as the famous character played by Harrison Ford.

"Let's do this!" Deadpool ran from their wreckage, as a bunch of natives came out and threw spears at them! He continued running until, out of nowhere, a plane was in the middle of a lake! The two jumped in as Deadpool flew the plane out of their area, taking a few spears to his plane and himself. In a few moments, they were in the sky. Daring Do looked down and saw what was a python in her seat.

"IS THAT A SNAKE!?!?!?" She asked in fear

"Jah!" Deadpool replied "That's my pet Reggie!"

"I hate snakes! I hate them!!!"

Author's Note:

Who should Deadpool meet next?
See you guys after the Season 5 Premiere. Hit it!

PreviousChapters Next