• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,942 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,942

PreviousChapters Next
MARTHA!!!

The sun rose once again, and in Luna's room, Deadpool cleaned the mess that he and Luna made while they were... well-

"We F***ed. Just say that."

Well, Excuse me! I'm not a porno writer! Ahem, Deadpool cleaned the mess he and Luna made, though the princess of the night snored away on her back.

I never thought Luna would so cute snoring away after sexy times!

After going through 9 Rounds, she deserves it.

"We went through 9 rounds!? Man, I'm lacking. At least I don't have any blue balls anymore." He threw out literal blue balls out of the window, followed by pulling out his unicorn plushy. "And, as fun as it was during our movie, looks like I don't need you anymore, Deepthroat C**k S**t."

Wait... isn't that-?

"Yes, it's the name of that story! Didn't read it, by the way, nor the narrator, folks. He's not that single nor desperate to become a clopper."

HEY!!!

"Aw well." He made the final touches and readjusted Luna as she slept away. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back soon, my sweet Mooncheeks."

"...Go... F**k... yourself." Luna snored away.

Man, she's got quite the potty mouth!

Considering it's with us, she's excused.

"Ah, don't worry babe." Deadpool said, stroking her mane. "We can do some different positions the next time you're feeling horny." He lightly flicked her horn. "I'll Watchmojo some moves." Then, he teleported away, landing in front of Celestia. Celestia sipped some tea, but looked to see Deadpool.

"...Deadpool." She spoke. Deadpool placed his finger near her lips, silencing her.

"Shh... Don't tell your mother... Kiss one another... Die for each other." He kissed her on the cheek before disappearing. A guard approached to her.

"Your Majesty?" he asked.

"...I'd like to ask my sister how it was like." Celestia said.

Deadpool found himself in Ponyville's park with fitting music playing. Many of the residents just stared and watched as Deadpool held a Waifu pillow of Luna herself. Many of the children pointed at the pillow imprint's of Luna's different 'positions'. This, however, ended rather abruptly, when a large vehicle ran over him.

"AAAHHH!!! MOTHA F***A!!!" Deadpool screamed in pain. The vehicle opened with steam coming out, and out came-

SPIDER-MAN!!!

You idiot! It's Batman!

"Da Fuq!?" Deadpool yelled. Sure enough, the bat of Gotham stood over him.

"Tell me," he said in a voice that sounded pretty similar to Jigsaw of the Saw movies. "Do you bleed?"

"You ran me over! Of course I'm bleeding!!!" Down from the sky came the other iconic Superhero. "Super-Man!? Really!? Great! Now where's Wonder Woman!?!?!?" Silence. "Oh... right. Hey! Supes!!! In Man of Steel, nearly a whole city was destroyed with millions dead! In my movie, I killed only about 100 guys! That makes me more of a hero than you!!!"

Superman lifted Deadpool and threw him. He slid across the floor, but got up.

"Oh!? Did I struck a nerve!? Jealous that my film had a budget of $58 million and made $359 million in the U.S. while your film had a budget $250 million and made only $302 Million in said country? See what happens when you make everyone overhype AF? I knew it was gonna suck because of the 'VS' in it! Folks at home, take a note: Alien V Predator, Freddy V Jason, King Kong V Godzilla! What do they all have in common? They're licensed characters fighting against other licensed characters in a big budget Hollywood movie that were hyped AF at the time, and disappointed everyone because they cop out with a god damn tie! The only exception would be Monsters Vs aliens and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World; the Dreamworks film was just the general idea, and the other was based off of a graphic novel! Oh, you still here, Supes?" He grabbed Deadpool by the throat. "Oops! Looks like you're butthurt! I knew you'd kill people now! So low on the Charisma Factor... I think I need to start over my playthrough of Fallout 4!" His eyes glowed Red as Batman had on his power suit. "And here comes the part where we apologize to each other... WAIT!!! MY MOTHER'S NAME IS MARTHA!!!"

"Martha!?" Both asked in shock. Superman released him, but-

"KRYPTONITE FART!!!" He threw the green gas cloud that, though was Kryptonite, had a bad smell with it. Both heroes fell; Superman for his obvious weakness, and Batman because of the smell "HAHAHAHAHA!!! You fell for that! Now, it's time you have a fate worse than death." Deadpool pulled out a large hammer. "Behold! The Hammer of reboots!!! Hollywood loves this weapon! Isn't that right, Hollywood?" He pulled out a Mr. Potato head. "It's One Eye Bart... 'Oh-ho-ho!!! Money, money, money!'" Before both could say anything, Deadpool swung at their faces. Rather than their heads becoming dislocated as you'd expect... they just vanished.

Wha-!? Where'd they go!?

They're getting a reboot. Like many other movies, it's most likely going to fail compare to the originals... but there are some cases in which it's better, such as Dredd.

"Oh! I wonder if I can have a crossover with him! And... HYA!!!" He threw the hammer of Reboots at Wonder Woman. She gasped and was gone to the land of rebooting. "And now, to the other suckas in that film!"

With Doomsady, Deadpool released Michael Bay's Ninja turtles on them... followed by the Hammer of reboots. With Lex Luthor, Deadpool got the help from Heisenberg from Baking Bad, knocking the little b***h in his place before he could go Coo coo for Kryptonite... and both used the hammer of reboots on him. While he would attack the other heroes, Deadpool figured that they were going to die on their own, and instead, focused on Zack Snyder, using his own filming 'techinques' on him. As for Warner Brothers studios... he helped free the Animaniacs, and, with their help, he's on the production of the Lego Batman Movie, knowing that this Batman movie will not only appeal to audiences of all ages, help him be a bit kid friendly, and, of course, make millions.

If this were the ending, it'd be perfect.

Eh, it needs explosions. ... Wanna watch Animaniacs on Netflix?

Hell yeah!!!

PreviousChapters Next